Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Off the Pitch, i think Mr Levy might say something different about potential superiority now considering the path's both Clubs are seemingly about to take,given the fact that you lost out to us in soemthign that was VERY much in the Plans of the future of your Club, in a " Club on the up " kind of way..

What would Mr Levy have to say, what path are we seemingly about to take ;) ..come on enlighten us :o

We could be playing on Hackney Marshes and you could be playing at the Olympic Stadium and you still wouldn't be superior to us Singher, you seem to be getting above your station now that you have a new stadium.

Gotcha, you can do that " we're 8 Years Old " thing too i see, like Carmine..

Never mind, you're Spu*ds & you're the best, yeah..

^ fair dues alfie.

come to think of it you sound a lot like old arry in his post match interview on MOTD for the BBC.

He spoke like a man that knows he should have bought a striker in january and fcuked up big time. Maybe "Arry and Arsene should sit down have a chat and convince each other neither has made this same mistake.

Redknapp out aye Carmine ??

Joker..

Most absorbing 0-0 game I've seen in a long time. I had this feeling Wham were gong to nick it at the end, which would have been undeserved.

I cannot understand how such a talented striker of the ball can be so so off form for so long. Harry clearly knows he's going to come back on form one day, but it looks like you are going to have to sell him for a song in Summer. Some lowly EPL team - one of the new boys I would guess - will probably mend him and thereby reap themselves a bargain.

^ fair dues alfie.

come to think of it you sound a lot like old arry in his post match interview on MOTD for the BBC.

He spoke like a man that knows he should have bought a striker in january and fcuked up big time. Maybe "Arry and Arsene should sit down have a chat and convince each other neither has made this same mistake.

Joker..

Putting words into my mouth again :o Just read what i posted. We've been saying the same thing all season yet you choose to distort my words. Frankly, it should be very odvious even to the least well informed that not buying a world class striker was a huge oppotunity lost.

Define that as sack the manager if you must :rolleyes:

Off the Pitch, i think Mr Levy might say something different about potential superiority now considering the path's both Clubs are seemingly about to take,given the fact that you lost out to us in soemthign that was VERY much in the Plans of the future of your Club, in a " Club on the up " kind of way..

What would Mr Levy have to say, what path are we seemingly about to take ;) ..come on enlighten us :o

We could be playing on Hackney Marshes and you could be playing at the Olympic Stadium and you still wouldn't be superior to us Singher, you seem to be getting above your station now that you have a new stadium.

So your not going to answer these questions then :o

I thought not ;):D

^ fair dues alfie.

Joker..

Putting words into my mouth again :o Just read what i posted. We've been saying the same thing all season yet you choose to distort my words. Frankly, it should be very odvious even to the least well informed that not buying a world class striker was a huge oppotunity lost.

Define that as sack the manager if you must :rolleyes:

Sorry, i thought it was the Sheep mentality kicking into you lot, that normally does..

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/19796-its-time-arry-go.html

Lovely morning out there today, don't you think ??

I'd love to answer questions Alf, you know me, might just probably have an answer for everything T*ttingham related..:)

What would Mr Levy have to say about the Path you are about to take, that's the question yeah ??

Ok, well judging that he said the below about the Path he WANTED ( that's past tense by the way ) you to take, i'd say he'd know be a litte unsure about what Path you are GOING to take & would be maybe better off not saying anything at all actually..:)

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has confirmed it is the Olympic Stadium or nothing in their bid to relocate. "At the moment we do not have an alternative."

Levy said he understood fans' concerns at the club uprooting for north London and moving to east London but insisted that was a step that had to be taken. He said: 'I understand that because I have been a Spurs fan all my life. But our fans travel on average 40 miles to each game from all around London and the south east.

'If we have to move five miles down the road for the greater good of the club, then that's what we have to do.

'Our capacity is 36,000 and we have a waiting list of 36,000. We know we will sell the Olympic Stadium out every week, we have substantial financial backers, we have a fantastic partnership with AEG and we know therefore there will be no white elephants and that is so important in what will be the entrance to the Olympic Park.

Comprende Alfredo ?? :)

PS : Try not to think so much Alf, it doesn't seem to do you many favours..;)

Edited by MSingh

What would Mr Levy have to say about the Path you are about to take, that's the question yeah ??

No that wasn't the question at all ;) nothing to do with Mr Levy, you made the statement

"path's both Clubs are seemingly about to take",

I asked "what path are we about to take", wheres the answer ?

No rambling please :o

I don't think so Alf somehow....:)

You asked what would Mr Levy have to say, right there ^..

As for what Path you will take, i couldn't give a <deleted>, i hope you fold personally..:)

Some delightful little Snippets that were taken from your fabulous Glory Glory Site..:D

I am quite sick of people saying it's just one of those days and on another day we'd have taken our chances because it seems to be said too often and it shouldn't be. We're supposed to be a top team, how many games do Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal or even Man City have where they simply DON'T take their chances?

- Mumorn.

This West Ham team beat Liverpool 3-1, then beat Stoke 3-0 before today. Liverpool beat Man Utd 3-1. It's been a very strange season this year. And it's far from over.

-TheSpursFan1957

Great. 'One season wonders' is all I'm hearing from my West Ham mates and we're gonna prove them right. Defoe was abysmal today [and] I can't believe we haven't scored against them this season. Laughable. Well done boys, enjoy your £40,000 and have a good night on the lash tonight!

- Roy83

What an absolute shocker! Not for the first time this season Spurs are horrific at playing a lesser team! Too many pamapered egos, give their ALL in a game that has Champions League music playing just before kick off but come a Premier League game against a lesser team it isn't worth the effort to really make sure we grab a MUCH needed three points. We lose to relegation Blackpool 3-1....AWFUL ... throw away a 3-2 lead against relegation Wolves.....SHOCKING ... fail to break down a relegation West Ham and end up drawing 0-0....DISGRACEFUL.

- snoopaman86

As soon as saw the t-shirt Defoe was wearing underneath - 100 goals - I knew we wouldn't win. He set himself [up] to be a bellend and achieved, how demotivating must it be to play with someone like him. I'll never say a word against Crouch again.

- CamdenSpurs

West Ham defended fantastically, it must be said. We performed well but I never thought this game was gonna be in the bag. We've dropped points against the lesser teams but knowing us we'll win the games we're not supposed to and lose the ones that we are.

- Steed_Train

They were fourth in the form league before they played us so they can't be absolute sh*t at all - just a poor start to the season and a very limited strike force.

- Bullet

Mike Dean made some truly bizarre decisions both for and against us. Why did we have to kick the ball out for Bale to come back on, when West Ham didn't have to do the same when one of their players went down? And when one of our players was down injured the game wasn't stopped as we had possession, but as soon as West Ham got the ball the ref stops the game and gives a drop ball after the player receives treatment.

- Dave Yid

I have never rated Defoe...

- We are Tottenham

One season where we finished fourth, sorry scraped into fourth, does not automatically mean that these so called lesser teams should roll over and die just so we can win. Some of those listed, espec the away matches, would give the Sky three a dam_n good run for their money let alone a side that for the past decade and then some has been more hit and miss than a blind man driving though a town centre.

- Trixster

Did the crowd support the players, encourage them, get behind the team? We did what we always do, which is turn against the players. Moan at every misplaced pass, every ball miscontrolled; instead of lifting them we berate them. I was frustrated at the final whistle but I couldn't believe it when I heard boos!

- moddlestone

Fair play to West Ham. Most people, myself included, thought they were dead and buried at Xmas. But now they are one of the form teams in the Premier League. Before we are TOO harsh on our own, maybe we need to also appreciate that West Ham aren't as bad as we think they are. They certainly aren't a relegation candidate based on their last few Premier League games and will most likely end up mid-table by season end.

- TheSpursFan1957

Fair play to West Ham. Most people, myself included, thought they were dead and buried at Xmas. But now they are one of the form teams in the Premier League. Before we are TOO harsh on our own, maybe we need to also appreciate that West Ham aren't as bad as we think they are. They certainly aren't a relegation candidate based on their last few Premier League games and will most likely end up mid-table by season end.

- MSingh

Corrected your post. ;)

- MSingh

Corrected your post. ;)

Thanks Smokes, that's real good of you, thanks, nice compliment, i'm glad i might well be wrong..:)

On a lighter note its great to hear Gareth Bale has signed a new four year contract. :)

Smart move by Levy for when the Wolves come knocking, being under long Contracts always demand bigger Transfer fee's..:)

Edited by MSingh

On a lighter note its great to hear Gareth Bale has signed a new four year contract. :)

Smart move by Levy for when the Wolves come knocking, being under long Contracts always demand bigger Transfer fee's..:)

Aye every player has his price....and Bale's just went even higher. :)

cant see him going to wolverhampton sings :)

cant see him going to wolverhampton sings :)

Thats right mate, i doubt it too. Mindyou he did say that if West Ham came knocking on his door he'd find it hard to turn them down. :ermm::lol:

Got too laugh at this :

Mark Noble reckons it is only a matter of time before West Ham are pushing Tottenham for a place in Europe following their draw on Saturday.

We've got Singher with his 13th position,now this, next there be suggesting that they are going to win the league 24.gif24.gif

24.gif

He said: "I would be the first to say that it hasn't been going well for the last few years but if we can bring in players like that, do good business in the windows, with the foundations we have, the fans we have, and the club how it is, there is no reason why we can't do what Tottenham are doing here."

Iv'e always thought that they thought that they are in direct competition with ourselves now this proves it........ delusional bunch them scammers :D

Got too laugh at this :

Mark Noble reckons it is only a matter of time before West Ham are pushing Tottenham for a place in Europe following their draw on Saturday.

We've got Singher with his 13th position,now this, next there be suggesting that they are going to win the league 24.gif24.gif

24.gif

He said: "I would be the first to say that it hasn't been going well for the last few years but if we can bring in players like that, do good business in the windows, with the foundations we have, the fans we have, and the club how it is, there is no reason why we can't do what Tottenham are doing here."

Iv'e always thought that they thought that they are in direct competition with ourselves now this proves it........ delusional bunch them scammers :D

I see you picked up on this sad story from the weekend aswell Alfie. These footballers have to realise that they are role models to young kids and public displays of drunkeness or substance abuse is not only letting thyemselves down but shaming the club.

I have recently read that the Dildo Twins have been quick to difuse the situation saying that Nobles comments were only his opinions not the clubs and he was suffering from a state of mania after the heroic draw at White Hart Lane.

:)

Got too laugh at this :

24.gif

I see you picked up on this sad story from the weekend aswell Alfie. These footballers have to realise that they are role models to young kids and public displays of drunkeness or substance abuse is not only letting thyemselves down but shaming the club.

I have recently read that the Dildo Twins have been quick to difuse the situation saying that Nobles comments were only his opinions not the clubs and he was suffering from a state of mania after the heroic draw at White Hart Lane.

:)

Our own dildo twins were out celebrating the win draw at the weekend. Who's the sycophant on the right Singher? :D

blackadderII.png

Got too laugh at this :

24.gif

Hang on a minute he's flip flopping, he's now saying his side have the potential to become a top ten Premier League club if they can avoid relegation this season.:(:D

Arrrgggghhh bless, you little Y*ddo's trying to take the p*ss out of my little Club that you couldn't score a Goal against in 3 hours of Footbal this Year are you ??

Arrrrgggghhhh bless, you's are well funny & really great too, arrrrgggghhhhhh..

2 Bob ****'s, summed up completely by the above half a dozen or so Posts..:)

Here's my Song again too Smokes..

Thank you very much for the 4 points T*ttenham

Thank you very much

Thank you very very very much

Thank you very much

Thank you very very very much

Thank you very much

Thank you very very very very very very very very very very very very much

post-55211-0-55603900-1300696617_thumb.j

Arrrgggghhh bless, you little Y*ddo's trying to take the p*ss out of my little Club that you couldn't score a Goal against in 3 hours of Footbal this Year are you ??

Ah thats where your wrong :o according to Mr Noble your on the same level as us so that makes you a big club :D

Ah thats where your wrong :o according to Mr Noble your on the same level as us so that makes you a big club :D

I have to wonder who really is more deluded.

Us for claiming we'll likely finish fifth cos our strikers are <deleted> or....

Wet Spam's "Well finish 13th."

Let's see shall we hmmm you've been bottom three most of the season so what makes you think you'll be able to finish 13th? Really you are simply loonies....totally demented.

Above sentence remind you of anything singher now does it eh eh? biggrin.gif

@Alf.....BIG BIG club mate. wink.gif

Edited by smokie36

I have to wonder who really is more deluded.

Us for claiming we'll likely finish fifth cos our strikers are <deleted> or....

Wet Spam's "Well finish 13th."

How about if i were to add your Club spending mor ethan 600% Net more than our Club ove rthe past 4 Seasons & having 46m Pounds worth of Footballer on the Bench on Saturday against us, a Team that you failed to score against in 3 hours of Football, would that influence your wondering at all ???

How about if i were to add your Club spending mor ethan 600% Net more than our Club ove rthe past 4 Seasons & having 46m Pounds worth of Footballer on the Bench on Saturday against us, a Team that you failed to score against in 3 hours of Football, would that influence your wondering at all ???

Not at all. At least if you get relegated you'll have the memory of your giant killing exploits.....you'll be talking about it for years nonetheless....:rolleyes:

Let's see shall we hmmm you've been bottom three most of the season so what makes you think you'll be able to finish 13th? Really you are simply loonies....totally demented.

Above sentence remind you of anything singher now does it eh eh? biggrin.gif

The fact you cut this out of your last reply tells us all we need to know. Sheer hypocrisy! :D

i would have said that West Ham have just as good a chance as any number of clubs at the moment to finish in 13th position, if you look at the link here. just as it is looking more and more likely that Liverpool who are now very much in the mix of competing to finish 5th and knocking you spuds off your perch. laugh.gif

getting a bit twitchy are we lads ? never a nice feeling having to keep looking over your shoulder, hey. wink.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm