Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Given Bale's new found talent for crossing from either side another big striker sems the logical choice.

Let's get one who has some ability and eye for goal too this time around though!

No Stevie...no!! biggrin.png

Trouble is they arnt that easy to come by, and they reckon jans a difficult time to do business but might ba be an option? The rumors are still floating around about him wanting 2 leave Newcastle in jan , he shouldn't be 2 expensive an option he's proven in the prem and would give us something different.not the most adventurous signing admittedly , but could he do a job?

Its the perfect time to sign a certain Brazilian striker.

yeah could well be smokes, he sounds an exciting prospect, camine raves bout the boy, TBH dont really know that much about him, barring his cost which seems to be spiraling!!

Unfortunately i think we missed the boat with Damiao about eighteen months ago. As you say rij, his price is spiralling.

Word is Chelsea are looking for someonerolleyes.gif

Unfortunately i think we missed the boat with Damiao about eighteen months ago. As you say rij, his price is spiralling.

Yeah Could that leave the door open for us to go for sturridge? Might be a bit similar to defoe though.

Yeah Could that leave the door open for us to go for sturridge? Might be a bit similar to defoe though.

I'd rather not infect our team with any those West London "attitudes".....

He's a decent player and no more imo anyway.

well over due we did chelsea big time""!!!!!!!! brad bac for me , high profile game NO room for mistakes.And yeah wouldnt it be sort of reassuring to get a scott parker bench? and adeboy bac,steady eddy the ship,.Specilly with defoe away for the extra day, and players DONT like 12=30 kic offs. Oh has adeboy been away?. l/b verity? everybody fit ?

well over due we did chelsea big time""!!!!!!!! brad bac for me , high profile game NO room for mistakes.And yeah wouldnt it be sort of reassuring to get a scott parker bench? and adeboy bac,steady eddy the ship,.Specilly with defoe away for the extra day, and players DONT like 12=30 kic offs. Oh has adeboy been away?. l/b verity? everybody fit ?

I love Rijs post's after he's been on the turps !

Nice of that little scumbag Modric to invite Gareth Bale to join him at Madrid!

Yep that's bang out of order that, does Bale want to go to a big team as a bench warmer and get splinters in his ass.

Yep that's bang out of order that, does Bale want to go to a big team as a bench warmer and get splinters in his ass.

Fair point. Splinters in the arse could be interpreted as cruelty to animals

I saw that and was going to post about it.

I think Modric is an absolute tw#t for saying what he said.

He has already left under 'unfriendly' circumstances. Why not keep his gob shut. I hate it when a player moves and then starts saying how much better his new club is and blah blah blah. Bendtner did the same earlier this week. No class and no gratitude.

He has already left under 'unfriendly' circumstances. Why not keep his gob shut. I hate it when a player moves and then starts saying how much better his new club is and blah blah blah. Bendtner did the same earlier this week. No class and no gratitude.

Remember Tevez, you lot was not so critical of him.

Can't really see the comparison. Modric joined another club and then went about tapping up one of his former clubs best players

I think both myself and BJ came out at the time and slated him!!

Tevez was wrong for doing what he did. But I dont recall him ever trying to entice any of our players to go play for another team. Nor did he bad mouth City. I just think what Modric is doing is classless and immature

Edited by JacknDanny

classless like the welcome to manchester banner,by a team who are only renting in the city,so technically not from manchester to tenants in the city.

Away back to Salford and have a blab with your pals. Where is MrRed anyway? On his holidays again as I predicted...?laugh.png

classless like the welcome to manchester banner,by a team who are only renting in the city,so technically not from manchester to tenants in the city.

I won't bore everyone on here nev as it's the spurs thread but you really do sound desperate there.

Just like every city fan claiming we are not from Manchester are desperate mate, you lot can dish it out but not take it.tongue.png

I won't bore everyone on here nev as it's the spurs thread but you really do sound desperate there.

Just like every city fan claiming we are not from Manchester are desperate mate, you lot can dish it out but not take it.tongue.png

nev, you stated that people who only rent are not technically from manchester. I'd love you to bump into the United fans who rent council houses in Manchester and tell them that.

nev, you stated that people who only rent are not technically from manchester. I'd love you to bump into the United fans who rent council houses in Manchester and tell them that.

Oi get off our thread you pair of northern wassacks 103.gif

What there are no united fans in Manchester we all come from London or Cornwall according to city fans, or are you admitting Manchester is Red.

You are a play toy for a Arab now, so the comparison with Manc United fans is a tad unfair as they are Mancs.

What there are no united fans in Manchester we all come from London or Cornwall according to city fans, or are you admitting Manchester is Red.

Typical RAG. Of course there are some United fans from Manchester but some doesn't make Manchester Red. Nobody has ever said ALL come from London etc, just the majority. biggrin.png

You are a play toy for a Arab now, so the comparison with Manc United fans is a tad unfair as they are Mancs.

You do realise you are owned by foreigners also don't you nev. laugh.png

Cant see the point in giving pen time to modric he's gone end of!!! and as for man city v man utd chat, bo as a GLOBAL moderator you should know better then to squabble man u v city issues on a spurs thread it's insulting. So big game 2 moro, the guardian article made a reasonable interesting read anyone?

Edited by rijit

Cant see the point in giving pen time to modric he's gone end of!!! and as for man city v man utd chat, bo as a GLOBAL moderator you should know better then to squabble man u v city issues on a spurs thread it's insulting. So big game 2 moro, the guardian article made a reasonable interesting read anyone?

Can't see any links rij....just a while lot of "Aright duckie?"

:D

rij, what has being a moderator got to do with anything? I can have the banter along with you all, can't I? And don't give me grief about staying on top[ic. The day the footy forum is totally 100% on topic will be the day nobody is posting. biggrin.png

Tsk tsk....tetchy today mrboj?

Its an all out Spurs attack! :D

rij, what has being a moderator got to do with anything? I can have the banter along with you all, can't I? And don't give me grief about staying on top[ic. The day the footy forum is totally 100% on topic will be the day nobody is posting. biggrin.png

Of coarse you can have a banter with US spurs fans on the spurs thread and no one minds a slight wander off topic, but your banter isnt a slight meander it's a virtual high jack, post after post on man ut v man city, football wise at best it's trite and its attidude towards us spurs fans is just arrogance and quite frankly rude. Ive sort of come to expect it from half witted man utd fans who think the world stops at their club, now it's creeping into man city fans? ,honestly one title and you think nothing and no one else matters,of coarse .it can be that way , but not on the tottenham thread please.. And I take it your 'job' as a moderator is to see that rules are kept, perhaps there's no rules on keeping on topic, but if there is, perhaps you as a moderator should set an example if you dont why should others stick to the rules

Of coarse you can have a banter with US spurs fans on the spurs thread and no one minds a slight wander off topic, but your banter isnt a slight meander it's a virtual high jack, post after post on man ut v man city, football wise at best it's trite and its attidude towards us spurs fans is just arrogance and quite frankly rude. Ive sort of come to expect it from half witted man utd fans who think the world stops at their club, now it's creeping into man city fans? ,honestly one title and you think nothing and no one else matters,of coarse .it can be that way , but not on the tottenham thread please.. And I take it your 'job' as a moderator is to see that rules are kept, perhaps there's no rules on keeping on topic, but if there is, perhaps you as a moderator should set an example if you dont why should others stick to the rules

Wow rij...usually we just tell 'em to bugger off! biggrin.png