Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Much unhappiness in North London - both sides of the A10. A virulent outbreak of fiscal prudence with bluddy accountants ruling the roost.

<deleted> me, the chancellor of the exchequer's just dropped in!

Yep - I've been on a long weekend supervising the construction of my new wallet.

Fair play to Carmine he was the only one on here who did not really want him but still supported him.....this is what is happening now at Spurs 75% of the fans are not behind him.

You should of got rid of Adebayor the minute he started playing up,levy tells AVB who he can have a nd that is why they appointed a young manager who only wants to emulate what Jose has done.

Show me a post where i have not supported him ! where did you get the 75% from ?

Two more incorrect statements from Red with nothing to back them up !!! why do you keep making stuff up ?

No no no no no ...not AVB!!!

forgetful are you?

At the very least this season will be memorable for you ....what after seeing AVB's celebration at beating the famous Manchester United,he was doomed from that moment on biggrin.png

Another season over before Christmas.

Edited by MrRed

Spurs fans must be salivating with the prospect of this happening!!!! maybe karma for beating ustongue.png

http://www.dailymail...ball/index.html

So Nev, are you a regular daily hateMail reader then? rolleyes.gif

It wouldn't concern any of us coming from this rag as they never seem to have any inside on transfers

No not really i just browse most papers from england just to get different viewsbiggrin.png

Thought this one was a classiclaugh.png

Right Lets Put The Season Into Perspective

At the beginning of the season we needed to buy four quality players, a creative mid player, a forward and an attacking midfielder and goalkeeper, out of that lot we only bought two so two quality players short.

Lack of depth in the squad means the injuries have hit us badly.

A couple of new players havn't played to their potential ( which still might not be good enough ).

After 10 games we still havn't played any good for a full ninety mins.

So taking all the above into consideration 5th place and seven points behind the leaders isn't so bad so i don't really understand all the negativity, what do people expect ?

At the beginning of the season we needed to buy four quality players, a creative mid player, a forward and an attacking midfielder and goalkeeper, out of that lot we only bought two so two quality players short.

A couple of new players havn't played to their potential ( which still might not be good enough ).

So taking all the above into consideration 5th place and seven points behind the leaders isn't so bad so i don't really understand all the negativity, what do people expect ?

i thought you brought in adebayor, lloris, sigurdsson and dembele?

No no no no no ...not AVB!!!

forgetful are you?

At the very least this season will be memorable for you ....what after seeing AVB's celebration at beating the famous Manchester United,he was doomed from that moment on biggrin.png

Another season over before Christmas.

More waffle but still no answers to the following questions : Show me a post where i have not supported him ! where did you get the 75% from ?

45.gif

Spurs fans must be salivating with the prospect of this happening!!!! maybe karma for beating ustongue.png

It wouldn't concern any of us coming from this rag as they never seem to have any inside on transfers

No not really i just browse most papers from england just to get different viewsbiggrin.png

You may laugh but i think he could be a useful player in the right set up

You obviously don't have your bins on, i said 4 quality players of which Lloris and Dembele are two ! just because you failed to get Sigurdsson doesn't make him quality !!!

Footnote : Let me make it a little easier for you, when i say quality i'm talking players who would cost a minimum of 20m

Edited by alfieconn

You may laugh but i think he could be a useful player in the right set up

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You obviously don't have your bins on, i said 4 quality players of which Lloris and Dembele are two ! just because you failed to get Sigurdsson doesn't make him quality !!!

Footnote : Let me make it a little easier for you, when i say quality i'm talking players who would cost a minimum of 20m

You can't afford to play with the big boys Alfie ...even rijit knows that!!

Don't forget you got a quality CB back in Caulker as well

You have signed some good players your dribbling here are useless,as you know your manager is <deleted>......no no no no not AVB!

you expected to spend 80m to 100m? were you off your meds at the time?

sigurdsson was every bit as premier league proven as dembele was. so was dempsey, more so in fact. you signed a world-renowned ex-arsenal and real madrid striker. the french goalkeeper. vertonghen who looks really good. you expected to spend going on 100m, honestly?

• Like 1

you expected to spend 80m to 100m? were you off your meds at the time?

sigurdsson was every bit as premier league proven as dembele was. so was dempsey, more so in fact. you signed a world-renowned ex-arsenal and real madrid striker. the french goalkeeper. vertonghen who looks really good. you expected to spend going on 100m, honestly?

102.gif102.gif102.gif

And the yank tongue.png

And the yank tongue.png

I said quality numbskull, Dempsey is nothing more than a squad player who cost 6m or something not 20m.

Dempsey scored 17 goals last season from midfield for Fulham ...the same as Adebayor did as a striker for you tongue.png

Again shake your heed mate ....Levy is your man and the reason you never got Moutinho is exactly that he would not pay the money..........no money no honey biggrin.png

Dempsey scored 17 goals last season from midfield for Fulham ...the same as Adebayor did as a striker for you tongue.png

Very true

Again shake your heed mate ....Levy is your man and the reason you never got Moutinho is exactly that he would not pay the money..........no money no honey biggrin.png

Very true

In my statement, i was talking about what we needed to buy, comments from yourself and stevie on different aspects such as price, whos as good as who etc are totally irrevelent as they are a matter of opinion and you still havn't answered my questions by the way !!!!!

OK Alfie 4 Spurs posters on here and 3 of you,incuding yourself did not want AVB as your manager.

I know that your maths is not very good mate but that is 75% here maybe just maybe you could transfer that to your support as the booooooooooos!!! from Saturday ring around the stadium.

Happy now! biggrin.png

come on alfie, what were spurs going to buy these players with? magic beans?

Stevie, before you start talking about Spurs, do your homework, over the last 5 seasons we have a net spend of 3m, to put it in perspective over the same period you have spent 49m, plus we have the rev from the champions league as a little extra !!!! so 40m for the two players i am talking about aint asking the impossible.