Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Everton at goodison<hmmmmmmmm, tough tough game at the best of times, them unbeaten for 11 although 7 draws in the last nine could give us a glimmer of hope, 4 sure our defence will have to be LOADS better than last night else we will be taken to the cleaners, watching the game and listening to what Strachan had to say, verity as much as I love the way he use's the ball, when he aint got it, frankly positionally he's sloppy if the wee scots man pic's it up I'm sure moye's will. Frankly I wouldnt say I'm pessimistic but,,,,, that defence tbh at best concerns me.

Unfortunatley i was unable to see the game due to a three day power blackout! However, i am reading of mostly positives from the game. Walker has obviously re found his form of last season, as is Dempsey supposedly which is great since were thin off the ground upfront.

Massive game on sunday which is winnable

To be honest carms, the scoreline is a little flattering for us, 1st half they sat back and tried to catch us on the break,

we played mostly in their half and managed to get the lead, so all was looking rosy at half time.

Second half , the greeks came out and bossed the game by pressing us and overran our midfield, hence getting the equaliser.

That boosted their confidence and we looked really nervous and so did the crowd until we managed to score the second,

but up until that point they looked the likely to score.

Our second goa,l from a set piece, was a little lucky and came at the time when AVB was about to make changes

taking off Caroll for Dembele to try and get back control of the game.

After that we looked more comfortable for the last 15mins and managed to get the third goal, but the opening 30mins of the

second half it could have gone either way.

Be interesting to see what formation AVB uses on Sunday, 2 strikers or one? Adebayor played much better than Defoe

yesterday, but they both scored, so it's a tough decision.

Well he might start with both and possibly switch later on to Adebayor alone upfront. Its a difficult call for tomorrow.

I'm still worried at the way we let teams come at us in the second half. from what you have said regards thiursday night we did it again and were lucky to get away with it. Everton will make us pay. I just don't understand why this happens and he doesn't seem to be able to stop it.

Sandro is going to have to sit very tight on Fellaini and if he does his job i think we can surprise a few people

Get a grip O'S!!!! Man argues with his wife outside of the 'family house' and he pushe's her over or she falls? hardly something new or in fact something of particular interest especially on a football thread

Get a grip O'S!!!! Man argues with his wife outside of the 'family house' and he pushe's her over or she falls? hardly something new or in fact something of particular interest especially on a football thread

Do you beat your wife too rij?

• Like 1

my point is that its not really worth discussing smokey.

It does say something about the bloke though. Not discussing these things is very 1970's rij....whistling.gifwhistling.gif

• Like 1

It does say something about the bloke though. rij....whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Does it? And you know that because? oh yeah, you've read an article in the daily mail !!! yeah right.rolleyes.gif

Does it? And you know that because? oh yeah, you've read an article in the daily mail !!! yeah right.rolleyes.gif

I've had plenty of arguments with gf's over the years rij...but never had to attend the hospital as a result. Know what I mean rij? Hint is there eh...

• Like 1

I've had plenty of arguments with gf's over the years rij...but never had to attend the hospital as a result. Know what I mean rij? Hint is there eh...

Yeah fair comment smoke's,, but my next door neighbour is preggy and she's down the hospital, literally, if she get's a runny nose!! not saying gallas wife wasnt justified in going but equally as much its all speculative and IMO frankly it aint worth ' national news coverage.

Add to that Billy has constantly shown signs of being fairly mental and carries around this Alpha male attitude. he's also a very big personality in the dressing room that frequently throws the toys out if he doesn't get his way. Then theres the french bit!

Just building up a profile for you smokes......

I see that Redknapps bastard lovechild and all round plonker, Adrian Durham of talksport is at it again calling AVB an idiot and a lucky chancer!

Lets see now, were fourth in the league and into the last 32 of the Europa. Parker Kaboul BAE out all season. Adebayor missing for most of it. Failed transfer bid for Moutinho. yet we could be joint 3rd by tonight!

Why does Talksport consider his 'expert' opiniions worth paying for? If theres an idiot out there then Durham fits the bill perfectly i'd have thought.

• Like 2

Why does Talksport consider his 'expert' opiniions worth paying for? If theres an idiot out there then Durham fits the bill perfectly i'd have thought.

I listen to Talksport regularly, and the only reason i think Durham is employed by them, is to create controversy and wind up the

listeners to generate an audience base and get people phoning in to argue against him.

The one good thing that he does is pick on Arsenal and Wenger nearly on a daily basis, he calls it 'The Daily Arsenal"

The man is just a clown, and should be considered as that, and taken with a pinch of salt.

Given our form recently a draw wouldbe a good result. I stil can't fathom our inability to maintain our standard for 90 mins.

If we did I would expect three points. Everton are a good side this year though.

Adebayor to start methinks....he was very good in midweek.

Add to that Billy has constantly shown signs of being fairly mental and carries around this Alpha male attitude. he's also a very big personality in the dressing room that frequently throws the toys out if he doesn't get his way. Then theres the french bit!

Just building up a profile for you smokes......

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I blame ari !!!!!

Edited by rijit

Given our form recently a draw wouldbe a good result. I stil can't fathom our inability to maintain our standard for 90 mins.

If we did I would expect three points. Everton are a good side this year though.

Adebayor to start methinks....he was very good in midweek.

Without a doubt Adebayor should start, but will we go there with an attack minded approach and play Defoe

aswell in a 442 or Adebayor as a lone striker in a 4231 formation?

Without Bale we will lack some pace, so Defoe might need to play to allow us the pace to catch them on the break

with Lennon, that's my concern, lacking pace without Bale & Defoe.

Can you Adam n eve it,I only turned it over after the end of our mighty come back over Liverpool and I get to see Spurs balls it up Priceless.

HA! HA!

How do you feel now stoney!

Your lot balls it up at home!

Next time don't count your chickens before they're hatched!laugh.png

• Like 1

Can you Adam n eve it,I only turned it over after the end of our mighty come back over Liverpool and I get to see Spurs balls it up Priceless.

HA! HA!

I take solace in the fact that all the goal scorers for Liverpool came from The Academy of football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Academy_of_Football

Great performance from us and an excellent season thus far in the top flight,I'm over the moon mate.

Edited by stoneyboy

HA! HA!

I take solace in the fact that all the goal scorers for Liverpool came from The Academy of football.

http://en.wikipedia....emy_of_Football

Great performance from us and an excellent season thus far in the top flight,I'm over the moon mate.

Yeah, very true that, just like Defoe was one of your academy players!

He did the same thing and scored against you too, when we beat you last week!

Very good players they are too! thumbsup.gif

HA! HA!

http://en.wikipedia....emy_of_Football

Yeah, very true that, just like Defoe was one of your academy players!

He did the same thing and scored against you too, when we beat you last week!

Very good players they are too! thumbsup.gif

Exactly,you've hit the proverbial nail on the head.

Money and greed and all the rest of it,just like you posting about True loosing the television rights here in Thailand,it's sadly changed English footy for the worst.

Where by a team had maybe only 4 or 5 managers in 20 or 30 years,this was certainly true at Upton Park,once the money took over, they,you we have had far to many managers and lower clubs can not hold onto the players they invested in from grass roots level.

It's just another business.

[

Money and greed and all the rest of it,just like you posting about True loosing the television rights here in Thailand,it's sadly changed English footy for the worst.

Where by a team had maybe only 4 or 5 managers in 20 or 30 years,this was certainly true at Upton Park,once the money took over, they,you we have had far to many managers and lower clubs can not hold onto the players they invested in from grass roots level.

It's just another business.

Just another business deal!! like when you nicked defoe from the Charlton academy and were ORDERED 2 pay I believe somewhere in the region of a million plus !!! no doubts your &lt;deleted&gt; is appreciated on the west ham thread, but here quite frankly it aint!!! so be a good little boy and toddle off !!!!

Edited by rijit