Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Hmmmmmm

“A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.”

Molière 1622-1673

The guy was a wanke$, and obviously talks too slowly

Edited by nellyp

Fair does rijit. I don't know of any other player in this window that has been made to wait and wait and wait before he can get on the field with his new club. Maybe that's the price you pay for being the world's highest valued player.

Bale just knows what he wants, and knows he'll get it. Spurs have done their part brilliantly. Your side has lost a major player, but he has been replaced with a lot of quality. Well on ya

• Like 1

chiiriches to be signed shortly, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23881104 hopefully a left sided cb, anyone ? or is he gonna compete with dawson and kaboul?

Compete with Kaboul yes....Dawson is gonna be fourth choice I think.

right bac to ari boy we've done and written dawson off, and he's always come bac from it, 2 me in the last couple of games it s looked like pre season he 's worked big time on his pace and i thought it showed, but we will see, But i hope your sort of wrong smoke's, not because i'm worried bout losing dawson but it'll mean we'll only have verity to cover l/hs of the c/b whilst we've got 3 on the rightthumbsup.gif , but if vbs true to his thing of 2 players for each position he'll have thought of that, hopefully, anyway we will see. No doubts it's knocking on 2 b a really really top squad, Oh and you all know i'm a Townsend fan, but i'de lay odds that when fit VB goes with the lemmon , but <deleted> such a terrible predicament for vb to have biggrin.png

If you are in too much of a rush to add a couple of letters to a word, you should come back later to write your ...opinion. We are not in that much of a rush to read it anyway.thumbsup.gif I'm sorry I spelled that wrongfacepalm.gif ..........wink.png

Love this....

Substitutes
  • 25 Lloris
  • 35 Fryers
  • 08 Paulinho
  • 15 Capoue
  • 09 Soldado
  • 19 Dembele
  • 37 Kane

looks alright on paper, but so did City first season of winning the lottery

what about this Arsenal 2....Tott-en-ham 0

kane, lets hope i'm wrong but i cant see anything about him that suggests he's gonna make it in the prem and tbh atm same goes for fryers .As i said lets hope i'm wrong cos emerging english players are a defo plus in my book..

Fair does rijit. I don't know of any other player in this window that has been made to wait and wait and wait before he can get on the field with his new club. Maybe that's the price you pay for being the world's highest valued player.

No thats the price you pay for your new club using their typical bullying, illegal tapping up methods to turn the head of their intended player and then trying to do the deal, then offering paltry unacceptavle payment terms because they did not have the funds available.

Perhaps SP, if Real Madrid had produced the cash Bale would not be having to wait.

Love this....

Substitutes
  • 25 Lloris
  • 35 Fryers
  • 08 Paulinho
  • 15 Capoue
  • 09 Soldado
  • 19 Dembele
  • 37 Kane

I hope not as I have it as 2 - 2

BTbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Love this....

Substitutes
  • 25 Lloris
  • 35 Fryers
  • 08 Paulinho
  • 15 Capoue
  • 09 Soldado
  • 19 Dembele
  • 37 Kane

I hope not as I have it as 2 - 2

BTbiggrin.png

Mark knob head Lawrenson has Arsenal to win 2-1.

Hence, i'll be sticking confidently with a 2-1 win for Spurs. I doubt it'll be pretty on sunday but does that matter!

• Like 1

Love this....

Substitutes
  • 25 Lloris
  • 35 Fryers
  • 08 Paulinho
  • 15 Capoue
  • 09 Soldado
  • 19 Dembele
  • 37 Kane

I am sure you are all gonna larf your <deleted> off at this (excuse the pun), but this is my Banker.

Arsenal 0 - 4 Spurs

• Like 1

Love this....

Substitutes
  • 25 Lloris
  • 35 Fryers
  • 08 Paulinho
  • 15 Capoue
  • 09 Soldado
  • 19 Dembele
  • 37 Kane

I am sure you are all gonna larf your <deleted> off at this (excuse the pun), but this is my Banker.

Arsenal 0 - 4 Spurs

Even worse than mine from last week ! Hard to do !tongue.png

Great quote from Garth Crooks (yes i know, a strange dichotomy!) on Spurs first four signings, saying we've sold Elvis but bought the Beatles.

Anyway, despite all the carryings on and monkey business between the two clubs i'm sure that sundays the day. Should be completing Chistian Eriksen's signing in the next 24 hours too.

• Like 1

Just finished watching last nights sound performance. Fantastic to see Kaboul and Sandro back and both getting 90 minutes. Wow, Sandro really is uncompromising isn't he? (What a formidable crunching central midfield we now have all fit; Sandro, Paulinho, Dembele, Capoue). The Beast aggressively instrumental in the build up for both Jermain's goals. Jermain is bang on now after these 90 mins, great to see those goals and I think will be formidable and game changing off the bench this season when needed. Clearly unlucky not to get one if not both pens for his hatrick. Great to see Holtby on the sheet at last and a nice Jurgen touch in celebration! Carroll did well, but I do worry he wont get enough games. Kane (cracking right foot) and Fryers both need to play every week to get up to Premiership standard me thinks, so out on loan? Well done lads, well done AVB. This is the perfect example on how to effectively use the Europa league to your advantage in terms of match fitness in the early rounds.

kane, lets hope i'm wrong but i cant see anything about him that suggests he's gonna make it in the prem and tbh atm same goes for fryers .As i said lets hope i'm wrong cos emerging english players are a defo plus in my book..

Totally agree; they need to play every week to get up to speed I think..... need to go on loan me thinks

Great quote from Garth Crooks (yes i know, a strange dichotomy!) on Spurs first four signings, saying we've sold Elvis but bought the Beatles.

Anyway, despite all the carryings on and monkey business between the two clubs i'm sure that sundays the day. Should be completing Chistian Eriksen's signing in the next 24 hours too.

hahahaha. not to overhype them or anything. bloody hell.

hahahaha. not to overhype them or anything. bloody hell.

Crooks has been talking <deleted> for years and is somehow still in employment!

No thats the price you pay for your new club using their typical bullying, illegal tapping up methods to turn the head of their intended player and then trying to do the deal, then offering paltry unacceptavle payment terms because they did not have the funds available.

Perhaps SP, if Real Madrid had produced the cash Bale would not be having to wait.

Point understood and taken carmine.

Great to see Holtby on the sheet at last and a nice Jurgen touch in celebration!

I thought I read somewhere that Holtby was going on loan to someone?

What a cracking signing he is, must feel like he's lost among the Redwoods.

Great to see Holtby on the sheet at last and a nice Jurgen touch in celebration!

I thought I read somewhere that Holtby was going on loan to someone?

What a cracking signing he is, must feel like he's lost among the Redwoods.

He's only 21. He was excellent last night and i think he has the makings of a very decent versatile player. He will very possibly be loaned because he needs game time and he's not at a level yet to break into the Spurs midfield. Mindyou, you could say the same about Siguurdson!

He cost us 1.5m so correct, he was a cracking signing. But still one for the future.

And another one , this one gives a better idea of his play in general

and i'm just loving the touch

i got sneeky suspicion this guys gonna be huge

Gifted footballer with a quick brain.

Gonna be a big star for Argentina methinks.

Well done Baldini.

Well done Baldini.

The beauty for us is he can play left or right and as a no10 behind Soldado.

I'd expect AVB to be mixing it up a fair bit because Townsend and Chadli also play either side.

I hear we will be adding the attacking midfield skills of Eriksen very soon so were nearly done. This guy will be a fantastic signing, and as Lamela, only 21 years old

Well done Baldini.

The beauty for us is he can play left or right and as a no10 behind Soldado.

I'd expect AVB to be mixing it up a fair bit because Townsend and Chadli also play either side.

I hear we will be adding the attacking midfield skills of Eriksen very soon so were nearly done. This guy will be a fantastic signing, and as Lamela, only 21 years old

You're right Carms. In recent seasons, due to the lack of depth we have been easy to read. Even with Bale's brilliance the smart opponents took him out of the game leaving us with few options. This year things are set to be so different. The versatility of the squad, the first team squad, is such that opposing teams will have difficulty in guessing who will play where, what tactics will be adopted and which side of the park will the onslaught be unleashed. To add to it all we had a brand new right winger last night; Younis Kaboul....lol