Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Have to question the tactics again last night. We are playing what is little more than a pub team, at WHL, needing only one win from three remaining fixtures to secure top place in our group. So he picks a team with that useless dwarf Defoe on his own up top in a formation we all know isn't right for him!? I just don't get the logic. then Defoe grabs the headlines over man of the match Lamela because the useless twit managed to convert a penalty even though the rest of his input to the game amounted to sweet <deleted> all.

btw, Brad, aged 42yrs and some 170 days..your time is up. Time for a coaching role perhaps.

He should defenately play Lamela, right, Townsend left on sunday. The barcodes really won't like that. I also think if Eriksen doesn't start he'll lose his confidence along with his touch thats already gone.

I think he got headlines because he became your clubs highest goalscorer in Europe.

biggrin.png Oh yes, sorry i forgot.

Right now we have 6 attacking midfielders that can play left, right and centre behind the striker.

Lennon

Townsend

Lamela

Siggy

Eriksen

Holtby.

It's a hard decision for AVB cos:

Lennon is the most experienced senior player with the most pace.

Siggy has started to play his best football since joining us, which i think is because he's

no longer Bale's understudy.

Townsend has started the season on fire.

Holtby is the more industrious and best tracker/tackler.

Which leaves Lamela & Eriksen, who can pick out a creative pass and score the odd goal.

They all have their individual attributes which is why AVB seems to be selecting them depending on the opposition.

This Sunday, i reckon Townsend and Lennon will start on the wings with probably Holtby in the middle, although i

would like to see Lamela or Siggy play behind Soldado.

Have to question the tactics again last night. We are playing what is little more than a pub team, at WHL, needing only one win from three remaining fixtures to secure top place in our group. So he picks a team with that useless dwarf Defoe on his own up top in a formation we all know isn't right for him!? I just don't get the logic. then Defoe grabs the headlines over man of the match Lamela because the useless twit managed to convert a penalty even though the rest of his input to the game amounted to sweet <deleted> all.

btw, Brad, aged 42yrs and some 170 days..your time is up. Time for a coaching role perhaps.

He should defenately play Lamela, right, Townsend left on sunday. The barcodes really won't like that. I also think if Eriksen doesn't start he'll lose his confidence along with his touch thats already gone.

I think he got headlines because he became your clubs highest goalscorer in Europe.

He's probably set a record that will never be beaten.

thumbsup.gif

fair enough, i was rather harsh on that "landmark." Well done Jermaine. Perhaps your club would buy him then and you can suffer the gut wrenching experience of watching him play for you.smile.png

I'll pass on that if you don't mind. biggrin.png

fair enough, i was rather harsh on that "landmark." Well done Jermaine. Perhaps your club would buy him then and you can suffer the gut wrenching experience of watching him play for you.smile.png

yep and if you pass anything to the useless <deleted> he'll probably miss kick it

Right now we have 6 attacking midfielders that can play left, right and centre behind the striker.

Lennon

Townsend

Lamela

Siggy

Eriksen

Holtby.

It's a hard decision for AVB cos:

Lennon is the most experienced senior player with the most pace.

Siggy has started to play his best football since joining us, which i think is because he's

no longer Bale's understudy.

Townsend has started the season on fire.

Holtby is the more industrious and best tracker/tackler.

Which leaves Lamela & Eriksen, who can pick out a creative pass and score the odd goal.

They all have their individual attributes which is why AVB seems to be selecting them depending on the opposition.

This Sunday, i reckon Townsend and Lennon will start on the wings with probably Holtby in the middle, although i

would like to see Lamela or Siggy play behind Soldado.

I'm not too sure about Lennon playing anything other than right wing sad.png

Footnote : You forgot Chadli !

Edited by alfieconn

yep and if you pass anything to the useless <deleted> he'll probably miss kick it

You probably won't be watching his life story today on ITV4 then? laugh.png

I don't understand the Spurs boys disdain of Jerome Defoe.

Embarrassing really as he has been a great servant to the club and scored more goals than Soldildo ever will.

Says the fan thats had the likes of van Nistlrooy and Van Persie to name but two.

Stop talking <deleted> and do your homework. His ratios for chances to goals, assists, all round work rate are <deleted> atrocious. Typically non Spurs fans on here are barking on about his european record when truth is most of those goals were scored against pub teams. he's a selfish player that needs way too many chances and contributes nothing else to the side.

Embarrassing really as he has been a great servant to the club and scored more goals than Soldildo ever will.

Says the fan thats had the likes of van Nistlrooy and Van Persie to name but two.

Stop talking <deleted> and do your homework. His ratios for chances to goals, assists, all round work rate are <deleted> atrocious. Typically non Spurs fans on here are barking on about his european record when truth is most of those goals were scored against pub teams. he's a selfish player that needs way too many chances and contributes nothing else to the side.

When you have a 30m striker not scoring goals against proper teams, I would have thought you'd want him against pub teams to boost his confidence.

When you have a 30m striker not scoring goals against proper teams, I would have thought you'd want him against pub teams to boost his confidence.

Would you. He's worked well against pub teams but better to play Kane as a youngster or utilize that highly paid tool Adebayor, that is, as you know, a very good player.

We need some sell on from Defoe, he's getting on and this window is the time to do it. i think Levy knows it. Theres also plenty in the kitty for a replacement

Edited by carmine

When did he work well against pub teams then? According to your website he's only made one appearance in Europe.

Talking of which, I see the tiny totts are running out of things to sell.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/

whistling.gif

Apparently chic they approached the goons about doing a video about there European trophy wins and <deleted> reply was " but we ain't won any "biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

When did he work well against pub teams then? According to your website he's only made one appearance in Europe.

whistling.gif

Apparently chic the company that made the video approached the goons about doing a video about there European trophy wins and <deleted> reply was " but we ain't won any "biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

whistling.gif

Apparently chic the company that made the video approached the goons about doing a video about there European trophy wins and <deleted> reply was " but we ain't won any "biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

We we've certainly won a couple more recently than 1963, and we aren't still trying to peddle DVDs off it.

Then again, this was the team that did a special DVD for when they beat our kids in the Carling Cup, and it wasn't even the final.

I suppose you have to grab these marketing opportunities when they do come up.

spurs_cl_mug_16439.jpg

cheesy.gif

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 2

whistling.gif

We we've certainly won a couple more recently than 1963, and we aren't still trying to peddle DVDs off it.

Then again, this was the team that did a special DVD for when they beat our kids in the Carling Cup, and it wasn't even the final.

I suppose you have to grab these marketing opportunities when they do come up.

spurs_cl_mug_16439.jpg

cheesy.gif

Edited by alfieconn

AVB certainly needs to earn his money here at half time! The way your defending, playing the offside trap, with Remy's pace and Cabaye vision and ability to pass I can see you needing to score 3 to win this game.

I don't think the will be gifted 3 penalties tongue.png

Yermanee wai.gif

• Like 2

AVB certainly needs to earn his money here at half time! The way your defending, playing the offside trap, with Remy's pace and Cabaye vision and ability to pass I can see you needing to score 3 to win this game.

I don't think the will be gifted 3 penalties tongue.png

Yermanee wai.gif

To be fair there has been a reaction.