Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Torres? Cazorla? Both goal machines eh? He's like Diego Forlan. Class player but crap in the Premier league. You don't really get this Football stuff do you?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Now I know you are pissed Les, and more amusing actually clap2.gif ...learn to read (or the meaning of BEFORE) before you type eh!

As for Cazorla,(excl B team as that would obviously be unfairsmile.png ) .... 41 in 253, ie 0.16 per game in Spain, opposed to 16 in 59 for the Arse = 0.27 per game.

As he is your own player, I would have thought you would have known about his improved production since he came to the Premiershipgiggle.gif

Torres? Cazorla? Both goal machines eh? He's like Diego Forlan. Class player but crap in the Premier league. You don't really get this Football stuff do you?

Now I know you are pissed Les, and more amusing actually clap2.gif ...learn to read (or the meaning of BEFORE) before you type eh!

As for Cazorla,(excl B team as that would obviously be unfairsmile.png ) .... 41 in 253, ie 0.16 per game in Spain, opposed to 16 in 59 for the Arse = 0.27 per game.

As he is your own player, I would have thought you would have known about his improved production since he came to the Premiershipgiggle.gif

SO TRUE...IT GOT POSTED TWICE!

Edited by wilai

Oh and Mata can't do it without protection in case you haven't noticed and Aguero is an Argentinian you ignoramus.

<deleted> does nationality have to do with it you dopecheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif . The question was comparing the Spanish League to the Premiership. Read your own posts for f*cks sake. Chicog, you are really looking stupid here, yet on another thread you post about English players being thick!!! If Stevie G was a milkman, you would be a tick on Arsene's arsebiggrin.png

Sober up and re-read some of your shit over breakfast...I am sure you will find it hilariouswhistling.gif

PS: Don't do Chang sonny as they sponsor the trickies (and it is <deleted>) bah.gif

Edited by wilai

We are on the Totts thread talking about a Spanish player who scored freely in Spain and... oh what's the point. You can go to sleep now, it's still early here.

There are a couple of rather large dilemmas for Sherwood to sort out for our visit to Chelsea.

1 Do we have a defense? Last reported we only have Vertonghen as a fit first choice in the back four. Naughton is fit as is Dawson but both could well be in for a torrid time tonight. I think i'm right in saying that we don't have a fit left back for the gameblink.png

2 Tim HAS to set up with a five man midfield. Chelsea will probably play 433/4231, regardless a five man midfield, and a 442 choice by Sherwood would be suicidle. We would be swamped and starved of any ball. I say this because there must be and real urge to retain Soldado after his much improved performances but in the case of playing with a lone striker you just have to go with Adebayor.

Today he has an oppotunity to play two creative players and still include a holding and central midfield and it will be interesting to see if he takes it.

My worry is our defense that looks horridly weak. i just can't see us keeping a clean sheet no matter how well our midfield stands up and i thing Dawson and Naughton will be given a very unpleasant afternoon. Mindyou, you never know because i do see us scoring in this line up if he chooses to pick it

My pick for todays game on the basis of who is fit;

Lloris

Naughton Dawson Vertonghen ?

Bentaleb Sandro

Lennon Dembele Eriksen

Adebayor

Edited by carmine

Will Lamela play again this season?

Who knows.

btw, you have been strangely silent regarding 42m flop Mesut Ozil thats now being bollocked by his own players during games. I know you are an aficionado of expensive incomings and am somewhat confused by your lack of comment on the most expensive show pony that has arrived last summer? Anything to say Mr Ups?

Sarcastic bar steward.

Simply asked a question whether Lamela will play again, but anyway;

Ozil started off well, but I do recall him throwing his teddies out when he was at Real Madrid and I believe walking straight off down the tunnel when being substituted was a pre-cursor to him leaving. It seems once again he's become lazy for some reason, but we do know he has the skill. Very unlike Soldado who can't score from two feet out, can't get a PL game unless it's against Sunderland etc. Both he and Lamela remain two of the most expensive flops in the PL.....well Soldado does, Lamela is permanently injured, or studying English or learning the culture, or doing his hair.

Who knows.

btw, you have been strangely silent regarding 42m flop Mesut Ozil thats now being bollocked by his own players during games. I know you are an aficionado of expensive incomings and am somewhat confused by your lack of comment on the most expensive show pony that has arrived last summer? Anything to say Mr Ups?

Sarcastic bar steward.

Ozil started off well, but I do recall him throwing his teddies out when he was at Real Madrid and I believe walking straight off down the tunnel when being substituted was a pre-cursor to him leaving. It seems once again he's become lazy for some reason, but we do know he has the skill. Very unlike Soldado who can't score from two feet out, can't get a PL game unless it's against Sunderland etc. Both he and Lamela remain two of the most expensive flops in the PL.....well Soldado does, Lamela is permanently injured, or studying English or learning the culture, or doing his hair.

I don't think Lamela has even played enough games to be called a flop and its certainly not his fault he's been injured half the season.

Soldado has been playing much much better recently and i'm still more than happy to say you'll eat your words but one thing is for sure....Ozil is the biggest flop of the season which you still can't bring yourself to admit and then remind yourself that he cost Arse as much as Soldado and Lamela combined. Ozil hasn't become lazy at all he's become anonymous and frightened of his own shadow btw...seems he doesn't like the english even though he was successful in Spain but then again i need not remind you again that Soldado did cost 13m+ add ons as opposed to 42.5m.

Over to you sir!!

Edited by carmine

There are a couple of rather large dilemmas for Sherwood to sort out for our visit to Chelsea.

1 Do we have a defense? Last reported we only have Vertonghen as a fit first choice in the back four. Naughton is fit as is Dawson but both could well be in for a torrid time tonight. I think i'm right in saying that we don't have a fit left back for the gameblink.png

2 Tim HAS to set up with a five man midfield. Chelsea will probably play 433/4231, regardless a five man midfield, and a 442 choice by Sherwood would be suicidle. We would be swamped and starved of any ball. I say this because there must be and real urge to retain Soldado after his much improved performances but in the case of playing with a lone striker you just have to go with Adebayor.

Today he has an oppotunity to play two creative players and still include a holding and central midfield and it will be interesting to see if he takes it.

My worry is our defense that looks horridly weak. i just can't see us keeping a clean sheet no matter how well our midfield stands up and i thing Dawson and Naughton will be given a very unpleasant afternoon. Mindyou, you never know because i do see us scoring in this line up if he chooses to pick it

My pick for todays game on the basis of who is fit;

Lloris

Naughton Dawson Vertonghen ?

Bentaleb Sandro

Lennon Dembele Eriksen

Adebayor

As it appears Walker will play Naughton will be at left back where we will get pounded....he really is the weak link especially if Kaboul plays.

Not only will he sit back as a result but we will be too one sided in attack too....leaving Lennon not much space to play with on the right.

I hope Sherwood has the sense to switch Lennon to the other side for a bit to even things out....not Lennon's best position but on the left yet again we are lacking.....!

Look at the team available and the transfers in the summer and I just scratch my head and wonder.

No matter....its the chavs away.....COYS.

Who knows.

Sarcastic bar steward.

I don't think Lamela has even played enough games to be called a flop and its certainly not his fault he's been injured half the season.

Soldado has been playing much much better recently and i'm still more than happy to say you'll eat your words but one thing is for sure....Ozil is the biggest flop of the season which you still can't bring yourself to admit and then remind yourself that he cost Arse as much as Soldado and Lamela combined. Ozil hasn't become lazy at all he's become anonymous and frightened of his own shadow btw...seems he doesn't like the english even though he was successful in Spain but then again i need not remind you again that Soldado did cost 13m+ add ons as opposed to 42.5m.

Over to you sir!!

Over and out.

Well...2 from Caulker and 1 from Holtby.

A hatrick later for Adebayor and you might begin to wonder about AVB's vision.

• Emmanuel Adebayor has scored or assisted 11 goals in 12 Premier League appearances this season, all since Tim Sherwood took charge. He has netted seven times in his last six league appearances away from home.
Chelsea
  • 01 Cech
  • 02 Ivanovic
  • 28 Azpilicueta
  • 21 Matic
  • 24 Cahill
  • 26 Terry
  • 07 Ramires
  • 08 Lampard
  • 09 Torres
  • 14 Schürrle
  • 17 Hazard
Substitutes
  • 11 Oscar
  • 12 Mikel
  • 19 Ba
  • 22 Willian
  • 23 Schwarzer
  • 29 Eto'o
  • 33 Kalas
Tottenham Hotspur
  • 25 Lloris
  • 16 Naughton
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 42 Bentaleb
  • 20 Dawson
  • 04 Kaboul
  • 02 Walker
  • 30 Sandro
  • 10 Adebayor
  • 22 Sigurdsson
  • 07 Lennon
Substitutes
  • 08 Paulinho
  • 09 Soldado
  • 17 Townsend
  • 21 Chadli
  • 24 Friedel
  • 35 Fryers
  • 37 Kane

thumbsup.gif

Ref has killed the game....thanks for that you Muppet.

Oh stop that nonsense, Kaboul shouldn't have clattered him.

rolleyes.gif

Don't think anyone can deny it was a penalty but sending off as well was harsh

That's the rule and it's the same for every team.

Having said that, how many Totts players have bought Chelsea goals!

Ref has killed the game....thanks for that you Muppet.

rolleyes.gif

But he hadn't touched the ball, so difficult to claim he was denied a goal scoring opportunity. To me, a pen and a yellow for a foul in the box. But hey oh, Spurs had a self destruct button in the second half. Shame really, cos they held their own in the first half

rolleyes.gif

But he hadn't touched the ball, so difficult to claim he was denied a goal scoring opportunity. To me, a pen and a yellow for a foul in the box. But hey oh, Spurs had a self destruct button in the second half. Shame really, cos they held their own in the first half

Correction, just seen the replay. Etoó had got a first touch but the way he controlled it, he wasn't setup to score anyway. That rule is just too harsh when giving a penalty anyway.