Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Who is Thereof? I know Wenger makes lots of signing from the youth ranks of foreign clubs, but that one passed me by.

I am struggling to think of a game Arsenal lost when they didn't blame the ref for gross injustices but who cares really.

More importantly, i didn't realize Arsenal had such a tricky run in this season. Lucky really you are playing a Spurs side that are sending out all the signals of wanting the season to be over and done with!

Edited by carmine

Who is Thereof? I know Wenger makes lots of signing from the youth ranks of foreign clubs, but that one passed me by.

I am struggling to think of a game Arsenal lost when they didn't blame the ref for gross injustices but who cares really.

More importantly, i didn't realize Arsenal had such a tricky run in this season. Lucky really you are playing a Spurs side that are sending out all the signals of wanting the season to be over and done with!

Yes, nice try carmine but as we both know, some of the best derbies come when current form is taken for granted. Add to that the fleet of St. John's Ambulances being used to ferry both teams to the ground.

May the best team win! Failing that, the tiny totts.

biggrin.png

If you could make sense out of that you're a better man than me.

biggrin.png

No you are probably insane. tongue.pngfor

Or the worst for 3 or 4 bottles of Claret thumbsup.gif

Jetlagged, no sleep for 24 hours and a few Leos.

Normal service will be resumed imminently.

If it isn't madness, it isn't love.

Ask JD.

thumbsup.gif

Fark off you noobs.....Fellatio is the worst signing this season by a country mile an that's the end of it.

As to the game this afternoon it requires all of our players to step it up and if they can't then get rid.

COYS.

glad to see all is right with the world as usual on this thread. biggrin.png

some things never change do they ? apart from your managers that is, anyone for Hiddink ? wink.png

shame the same can't be said about that clown of a chairman of yours, but then again that would spoil all the fun, wouldn't it ? tongue.png

Three points will do me and forget the rest....I aint being drawn on any of it any more until the summer.

Your bunch of clowns have failed yet again to win a trophy tigerfish.....your star signing has been worse than ours.....not much to shout about anywhere tomorrow.....well at your end.

At Spurs we will be getting behind the team....listen and learn. biggrin.png

you know the bookmakers are running a book on which minute there will be a mass exodus from the home end. tongue.png

exodus by half time 1 - 0 the Arsenal inside 2 mins !

Good derby but at the end of the day we didn't take our chances.

Atleast the team showed more spirit. however, the reality is, nearly 60% possession, 17 shots but only 2 on target. Also, why on earth was Eriksen the player substituted?

Is Bentaleb Tim Sherwood's illegitimate lovechild? Anyway, regardless of that, it will be interesting to see who our new manager is going to be.

Edited by carmine

Carmine, I'm surprised you give Sherwood so much grief. I was in an out of watching your game, but whenever I watched a bit Spurs seemed to be on top. Tim slagged off the players after the Chelsea game (deservedly so - although maybe should have been more private) and against Arsenal they stepped up. I don't think it was tactics that let you down, it was the lack of quality.

Carmine, I'm surprised you give Sherwood so much grief. I was in an out of watching your game, but whenever I watched a bit Spurs seemed to be on top. Tim slagged off the players after the Chelsea game (deservedly so - although maybe should have been more private) and against Arsenal they stepped up. I don't think it was tactics that let you down, it was the lack of quality.

I'm probably showing my frustration because in certain respects he's done alright and yes, we were on top for a lot of the game.

I just think TS needs more time to learn his trade, he's very raw and some of his decisions at key stages are wrong. We need a more experienced manager.

I'm probably showing my frustration because in certain respects he's done alright and yes, we were on top for a lot of the game.

I just think TS needs more time to learn his trade, he's very raw and some of his decisions at key stages are wrong. We need a more experienced manager.

Moyes has plenty of experience Carmine, and given his United buy out maybe he'll take the job for free.biggrin.png

Moyes has plenty of experience Carmine, and given his United buy out maybe he'll take the job for free.biggrin.png

I think that after what he's done to Man Utd he'll struggle to get a jobsmile.png

The plonker of a substitute did good, relieved the last seconds pressure in 93rd minute, by giving away a foul and getting booked, real moment of inspiration that.

Perhaps you might explain to everyone exactly what inspiration you were expecting in his 60 seconds playing time? A couple of goals and an assist perhaps?

Honestly, you really are sounding quite ridiculous these days!

The plonker of a substitute did good, relieved the last seconds pressure in 93rd minute, by giving away a foul and getting booked, real moment of inspiration that.

Perhaps you might explain to everyone exactly what inspiration you were expecting in his 60 seconds playing time? A couple of goals and an assist perhaps?

laugh.png

Not for me to say, you have a manager to figure those things out. Maybe you might explain on behalf of the manager, the rationale of bringing him on for 60 seconds? Just to un-glue his arse from the bench?

I like Sherwood.

Problem I see is that he has inherited a lot of cr@p.

The money you got from Bale has not been well spent.

I thought that Spurs were by far the better team in the second half, but they have nobody who can deliver the 'killer' ball, nor do they have a top class striker who can score.

Sherwood is doing his best with what he has. But I guess Levy wont see it that way.

• Like 1

I like Sherwood.

Problem I see is that he has inherited a lot of cr@p.

The money you got from Bale has not been well spent.

I thought that Spurs were by far the better team in the second half, but they have nobody who can deliver the 'killer' ball, nor do they have a top class striker who can score.

Sherwood is doing his best with what he has. But I guess Levy wont see it that way.

No doubt the great Baldini is at this very moment out and about attracting new striking talent, so Spurs fans can continue to be 'so lucky to have him'. I guarantee, to attract van Gaal, he will want assurances of new players of HIS choosing, as he too must know the current muppets and isn't going to waste his time with them. Sherwood had very little choice, but I do think he's trying his best with what he has.

laugh.png

Not for me to say, you have a manager to figure those things out. Maybe you might explain on behalf of the manager, the rationale of bringing him on for 60 seconds? Just to un-glue his arse from the bench?

Yes it was nearly as stupid a decision as the one to take Eriksen off.

I thought Spurs played well, look good passing the ball about but then run out of ideas in front of goal. Mind you a couple of those chances should have been taken. At the end of the day one brilliant individual strike separated the teams

I thought Spurs played well, look good passing the ball about but then run out of ideas in front of goal. Mind you a couple of those chances should have been taken. At the end of the day one brilliant individual strike separated the teams

And some poor decision making by the Ox and an incorrect offside against Podolski....

Wenger might struggle with his coat, but he sticks with it and doesn't just give up and throw it away.

thumbsup.gif

Well i really think the "coat" is a good fit for his very odd looks, especially when he wore the plimsoles, but i have to admit that he really is a very good manager and deserves to have won more silverware than he has, although he hasn't done bad at that.