Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Guess what!! Under Tim, Gylfi's just become a defensive midfielder....of is he a creative mid....does Gylfi even know?

Agent Sherwood...you are a clown.

Well your 'coaching team' dont seem to believe in Holding Midfielders..........http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/tottenham-hotspur/spurs_coach_holding_midfielders_are_overrated_just_look_at_man_city_1_3254990

Ferdinand seems to be talking a load of <deleted> to me!! The reason Yaya has scored so many goals this year is because Fernandhino has been exceptional in front of the back 4, allowing Yaya to get forward. Unfortunately Spurs dont have anyone of that calibre.

I still think you have wasted Bales' money, bought a lot of mediocrity. The more I see of Soldado, the more I shake my head in wondermentblink.png .

And I think its a mistake that your bosses are meeting with other managers DURING the season, especially with only 7 games left... Cant be good for team morale. Sherwood has given up already, I reckon, and who can blame him.

Miracle in the second half? Highly unlikely!sad.png

I'll box an exacta of Sherwood and Moyes getting axed before next season. I can't decide which one is worse.

Sherwood sending a wonderful message tonight by sitting and stewing, while one of his lackeys mans the pitch. The message as I see it-"We're going to stink it up and lose and I'd rather watch from over here rather than help out". He's completely out of his depth in every way imaginable.

Plus he looks like some kind of weird ass leprechaun.

Edited by jellydog

I love Begins neutral stance on the game "Suarez mis hit the shot but it was clinical finishing " icsl

<deleted> has the ex PM of Israel got to do with it? Neutral? I doubt he ischeesy.gif Keep on givin' Alfie ladclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

Jelly dog I was going to go into a rant bout you knowing nish about football, but drew the conclusion we all know that any way, so couldn't c the point rolleyes.gif but just so u know you get a far better view of the overall game from up in the stands than you do on the touchline and with hands free ect ect things can easily b controlled from up there as they can from pitch side Tbh i cant see why more managers dont sit up ther, but there u go nothing new bout football having reactionary bullshit , but there you go Not that it did us any good todaywhistling.gif , this week, piss poor from the chairman down to all concerned, JUST NOT good enuf tbh can only see a 7th place finish and hopefully no Europa league next season coffee1.gif bit like 2 day damaging man cities goal average advantage, every cloud has a silver lining !!!clap2.gif

Edited by rijit

thanks tim.

2 b fair in terms of team selection with what was fit and availiable couldnt really see what he could have done that would have made that much difference we were second best in nearly all depts 2 day, even on the bench .

baring 3 c/bs and having a more defending midfield with kane upfront holding PROPERLY, but there u go

Not sure of this yet....but it has apparently kicked off in Spurs dressing room. Sherwood has attacked a player and been sacked! Could be <deleted> thoughthumbsup.gif

All info from Spuds sites.

BREAKING NEWS: The fight rumours have been confirmed. The reports are SHERWOOD has punched a player in the face in the dressing room. #COYS

Not sure of this yet....but it has apparently kicked off in Spurs dressing room. Sherwood has attacked a player and been sacked! Could be <deleted> thoughthumbsup.gif

BREAKING NEWS: The fight rumours have been confirmed. The reports are SHERWOOD has punched a player in the face in the dressing room. #COYS

Can't really blame him, gutless pride-less performance....again

• Like 1

Probably &lt;deleted&gt; but i do know they stayed in the dressing room a lot longer than is normal,,,,then straight onto the coach and away. Anyway, don't really give a deletedbiggrin.png

Probably <deleted> but i do know they stayed in the dressing room a lot longer than is normal,,,,then straight onto the coach and away. Anyway, don't really give a deletedbiggrin.png

yeah <delete> these sorry <deletes> laugh.png

• Like 1

confirmed where? a tweet cheesy.gif

Nothing good to say. No positives, we've totally regressed as a side over the season and last night was simply beyond the pale..

Laughable team selection pairing Bentaleb and Gylfi. I think Sherwoods taking the piss.

Naughton has no place on a premier league football pitch. Rose little better. (Benny had his faults but at least he was reliable. Still on the books playing for someone else!)

Whats happened to Kaboul! Never seen him play as badly. Vertonghens strolling around with a face like a smacked arse.

Two players i felt sorry for. sold ado who recieved zero service and Lloris without whom it could and should have been worse.

Sherwood sits in the stands whilst the rather ridiculous Chris Ramsey jumps around in the technical area being largely ignored by our players who are too hell bent on bearing more gifts to Liverpool.

Tim, if you want to go now i wouldn't stop you. You tactics and team selection made a laughing stock of us last night and i was embarrassed watching that mismatch of an occasion. Once i saw that suicidle team selection i was dreading the game.

This season can't finish soon enough, get a proper manager in and try not to sack him inside the next season Levy

Just NO STABILITY surely ??? coffee1.gif

You guys worry about other teams managers too much ! Look nearer home might be a good idea ! Just a thought. biggrin.png

Maybe Alfie as the new manager might be a good fit facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif Carmine as assistant of course thumbsup.gif

BT biggrin.png

• Like 1

I think Lloris is gone, surely he can't take much more?

Whilst I think the manager gets a better view from the stands, I also think there comes a time to be seen on the touchline showing a bit of passion.

He's turning into Joe levy!

Nothing good to say. No positives, we've totally regressed as a side over the season and last night was simply beyond the pale..

Laughable team selection pairing Bentaleb and Gylfi. I think Sherwoods taking the piss.

Naughton has no place on a premier league football pitch. Rose little better. (Benny had his faults but at least he was reliable. Still on the books playing for someone else!)

Whats happened to Kaboul! Never seen him play as badly. Vertonghens strolling around with a face like a smacked arse.

Two players i felt sorry for. sold ado who recieved zero service and Lloris without whom it could and should have been worse.

Sherwood sits in the stands whilst the rather ridiculous Chris Ramsey jumps around in the technical area being largely ignored by our players who are too hell bent on bearing more gifts to Liverpool.

Tim, if you want to go now i wouldn't stop you. You tactics and team selection made a laughing stock of us last night and i was embarrassed watching that mismatch of an occasion. Once i saw that suicidle team selection i was dreading the game.

This season can't finish soon enough, get a proper manager in and try not to sack him inside the next season Levy

Just NO STABILITY surely ??? coffee1.gif

You guys worry about other teams managers too much ! Look nearer home might be a good idea ! Just a thought. biggrin.png

Maybe Alfie as the new manager might be a good fit facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif Carmine as assistant of course thumbsup.gif

BT biggrin.png

Might i remind you Tim's on an 18 month contract which says he's a caretaker and its not as if we've appointed a bumbling clown on a six year contract paying 5.9m euros per annum!

The last thing we need now is stability mate and this is what we've been trying to tell you dreamers on your thread. stability Bigfoot is the enemy of success. Its allows players like Vertonghen to get petulant, sit on their laurels in the knowledge that their place is secure when intact their body language alone is a disgrace and he should be dropped. There was NO STABILITY under ferguson and yet it seems only the hapless Man Utd supporters have failed to grasp this!!!!

Just for the record, i think i could do a significantly better job than Sherwood.

The Tractor is being rebuilt under the FIFA Fair Play Rules (5 million budget),The crop is fine but thanks for asking.The Championship should be on its way to Wat Portman Road by Easter next seasoncoffee1.gif

• Like 2

I'm really starting to think that the new manager could do without the distraction of the europa league with all it entails and i'd be far happier in these gloomy times if we just dropped down the table. Theres Evertons challenge to Arsenal for fourth but little left for us or Man Utd to achieve so lets gift them the europa and focus on the premier league. back to saturday games and cut out thursday nights in the Ukraine. Thats where Moyesie belongs.

I just hope the Louis Van Gaal deal is done. Can't see us keeping Lloris or Vertonghen either, so if he is coming he'll need transfer funds to start yet another rebuilding process. Seems like we have been rebuilding and sacking managers for the entire duration of Levy's tenure as chairman.

just edited to say when the new manager arrives and the Night of the Longknives takes place it should include Les Ferdinand and chris ramsey. They have been party in all this nonsense and frankly i've never understood what Ferdinand has done for years now

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Jelly dog I was going to go into a rant bout you knowing nish about football, but drew the conclusion we all know that any way, so couldn't c the point rolleyes.gif but just so u know you get a far better view of the overall game from up in the stands than you do on the touchline and with hands free ect ect things can easily b controlled from up there as they can from pitch side Tbh i cant see why more managers dont sit up ther, but there u go nothing new bout football having reactionary bullshit , but there you go Not that it did us any good todaywhistling.gif , this week, piss poor from the chairman down to all concerned, JUST NOT good enuf tbh can only see a 7th place finish and hopefully no Europa league next season coffee1.gif bit like 2 day damaging man cities goal average advantage, every cloud has a silver lining !!!clap2.gif

I can't hear you. You sound as though you are in a distant cave surrounded by keening madmen. Try again.

• Like 1

I can't hear you. You sound as though you are in a distant cave surrounded by keening madmen. Try again.

Did you hear the away fans chanting sarcastically "where is our manager'?

Did you hear the away fans chanting sarcastically "where is our manager'?

that was weird that. if your team is two-nil down you don't sit up there in the stand looking like you don't give a damn.

• Like 1