Tottenham Thread

chonabot

So Alfie, Baldini's role as Technical Director at Spurs lasted about 12 months. His imminent sacking must puzzle you seeing as Baldini had nothing to do with the summer spending madness of 2013? Maybe Levy should sack himself while he's at it.

Edited by BangrakBob

So Alfie, Baldini's role as Technical Director at Spurs lasted about 12 months. His imminent sacking must puzzle you seeing as Baldini had nothing to do with the summer spending madness of 2013? Maybe Levy should sack himself while he's at it.

Why are you talking about something that has not even happened ? your sounding more like Mystic everyday laugh.png

• Like 1

So what is Pochettino going to do with Baldini's signings?

smile.png

Get the best out of them hopefully.

Yep. Alfie's new avatar is an improvement.

thumbsup.gif

All we need is P45 to get sent off with his Avatar. Got to admit it's not nice seeing his ugly mug on the spurs thread so frequently. Try this P45

post-63176-0-50579300-1401436047_thumb.j

Why are you talking about something that has not even happened ? your sounding more like Mystic everyday laugh.png

When i look deep in to my Crystal Balls I do see an imminent sacking on the horizon.

The timing could be out, but I'm pretty sure I can see Balls-deepy clearing his desk in the summer....no wait now there are jingling bells and mulled wine and I think...I think that is BotcheditTino clearing his desk in December biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob

I can't wait for MadDog Keith Simmonds to reappear.

Cos him and mjj slice kosher meat a lot better than I do.

thumbsup.gif

How many of these fkcers cheesy.gif can I add to this post.

Large glass of Argentinian red please bartender.

thumbsup.gif

He's been on the white lightning again I see.

I keep telling her this Nivea stuff is no good, but will she listen. facepalm.gif

Get your boy carmine in order please smokie. Tell him I find it difficult to lighten up when he rattles my cage. smile.png

Adnam's Broadside. thumbsup.gif

Cheers.

He's been on the white lightning again I see.

I keep telling her this Nivea stuff is no good, but will she listen. facepalm.gif

Get your boy carmine in order please smokie. Tell him I find it difficult to lighten up when he rattles my cage. smile.png

Adnam's Broadside. thumbsup.gif

Cheers.

Hurricane Jack.....and he's an unstoppable force when he is on it....and highly amusing an all.

Bit processed your choice me old son....almost but not quite.

All in the hops.

• Like 1

The (not so slow) loris of coursebiggrin.png

though probably not B4 failing to qualify for CL.

[Just joshing - I would still put Spuds and United in a 6 team mix at this stage of the game (signings/departures/injuries/luck). Only Man City are a given for top 4 IMO]

[Just joshing - I would still put Spuds and United in a 6 team mix at this stage of the game (signings/departures/injuries/luck). Only Man City are a given for top 4 IMO]

And Chelsea ofcourse. Nobody should be challenging them what with the strength of their squads and their resources.

• Like 1

And Chelsea ofcourse. Nobody should be challenging them what with the strength of their squads and their resources.

I think you've got squads and resources in the wrong order carms !

No I don't count Chelsea as a given. Yes - if they don't have a mare of an injury season and if their new guys all adapt well to the EPL. Otherwise the remnants of the old Chelsea (2013/14 squad) do not get into my "it's a given" list. That's the thing about having 6 teams you could see being top 4. There is scope for at least 2 or 3 to have an amazing season - and indeed Chelsea may be one of those - or not one of those, which leaves little room for the others to have a bad season.

Remeber - they weren't a bad team (relative to Arsenal and Spurs) when they missed top 4, 3 seasons ago.

Unlikely that Chelsea will go backwards.

Spurs Top 4? Reckon they'll have to get points off the top teams when they play them.

Unlikely that City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea next season will be dropping too many points against lower table teams.

Pochettino replacement looks like it could be Ronald Koeman.

Funny how many of the top managers were defenders or midfielders when they were players. Very few ex strikers.

Spurs Top 4? Reckon they'll have to get points off the top teams when they play them.

Unlikely that City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea next season will be dropping too many points against lower table teams.

Funny how many of the top managers were defenders or midfielders when they were players. Very few ex strikers.

It only seems to be fans from other clubs that are talking of Spurs and CL football. Spurs fans don't think its realistic to expect anything other than a top six next season and just hope the quality of our football improves.

Perhaps supporters of other clubs don't like to accept the realistic views of our supporters but thats how it is.

As far as Chelsea and City are concerned, how can they go backwards? They have too strong a squads and too much money thrown in by their respective sugar daddies

Edited by carmine

It only seems to be fans from other clubs that are talking of Spurs and CL football. Spurs fans don't think its realistic to expect anything other than a top six next season and just hope the quality of our football improves.

Perhaps supporters of other clubs don't like to accept the realistic views of our supporters but thats how it is.

As far as Chelsea and City are concerned, how can they go backwards? They have too strong a squads and too much money thrown in by their respective sugar daddies

This is true carmine, I can't argue with the facts.

Pochettino will do well at Spurs I reckon.