Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Well, if it doesn't work out OK, you could arrange a helicopter crash.

Levy would get the insurance money too.

Costa, Drogba, Hueys and M16's.

That's what you call a helicopter gunship.

Juvenile idiotic tripe. Go back to the playground you plonker! Edited by iancnx
  • Like 2

That's just drivel....can we please try to stay on topic....even just a little bit.

Thanks.

Probably a better idea to start a new "P45mustang, trolling rambling drivel and i want Louis van Gaal's baby' thread so he stops clogging up all the other thread.

To be honest i don't even understand half of it!!

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Any views on Ron Vlaar? The rumour seems to be building a head of steam.

This post not for idiot P45.

Alfie's right. He's a terrific player but too old really.

Stefan de Vrig, his center pairing for Holland is the one to get and he's only 22yo. Can't believe theres no one moving for him yet. Or perhaps there is?

If we don't nail this CB issue, we are in for a cruel winter me thinks. Hope to hell Levy sees similar and provides the necessary.

Agree with you Ian. Frankly we need a center back and a left back. I'm far from convinced by Rose and he's always getting injured. Naughton is just not a premier league quality player either.

Surely this back four issue will be dealt with or how is our new manager going to be able to play his high line?

I 'm also really pissed off with kaboul. That bloke owes us for a couple of seasons out and all he's done is dick us around

If we don't nail this CB issue, we are in for a cruel winter me thinks. Hope to hell Levy sees similar and provides the necessary.

Agree with you Ian. Frankly we need a center back and a left back. I'm far from convinced by Rose and he's always getting injured. Naughton is just not a premier league quality player either.

Surely this back four issue will be dealt with or how is our new manager going to be able to play his high line?

I 'm also really pissed off with kaboul. That bloke owes us for a couple of seasons out and all he's done is dick us around

EDIT forgot we bought Davies!!!!!!!!!!w00t.gif

• Like 2

Stefan de Vrig, his center pairing for Holland is the one to get and he's only 22yo. Can't believe theres no one moving for him yet. Or perhaps there is?

I thought van Gaal had him on his radar?

• Like 1

I thought van Gaal had him on his radar?

Yes i believe you are right. Forgot that i read that the other day.

• Like 1

I watched a replay of that Toronto game and although it was only a friendly, it must be noted how easily the ball was put past Dawson. (Toronto's first goal). You can't defend like that in the PL, good centre back definitely needed.

I watched a replay of that Toronto game and although it was only a friendly, it must be noted how easily the ball was put past Dawson. (Toronto's first goal). You can't defend like that in the PL, good centre back definitely needed.

Most definitely....what we've been saying all summer!

Yep. It's not rocket science.

cheesy.gif

did kaboul get any mins in the tour? took a few games but at the end of last season 2 me he started to look like he was getting bac his form.. mind u not surprising it took a while he was out for almost a full season, or was it longer.

Yep. It's not rocket science.

cheesy.gif

P45 your drivel is not welcome. You bore us with your juvenile inputs. Buggah off back to your own thread and stop wasting your own time in here. At best you are a thoroughly mistaken old chap.

did kaboul get any mins in the tour? took a few games but at the end of last season 2 me he started to look like he was getting bac his form.. mind u not surprising it took a while he was out for almost a full season, or was it longer.

It took too long....and he has looked patchy at best....Chiriches looked iffy too....and Dawson...well he just is a carthorse at times.

We need a centre back really as first priority....let's see what our new manager does after the tour.

• Like 1

It took too long....and he has looked patchy at best....Chiriches looked iffy too....and Dawson...well he just is a carthorse at times.

We need a centre back really as first priority....let's see what our new manager does after the tour.

he had a year out how long would you expect a player to take b4 he gets his match fitness bac?

no good just saying we need a c/b, what weve got if 5 c/bs but only one prem level left footed one.

and he aint much cop at defending.

he had a year out how long would you expect a player to take b4 he gets his match fitness bac?

no good just saying we need a c/b, what weve got if 5 c/bs but only one prem level left footed one.

I know you don't rate him but he is the best we have....let's see who we bring in....and if Vertonghen can form a partnership....honestly if we sold him it would be disastrous.

I know you don't rate him but he is the best we have....let's see who we bring in....and if Vertonghen can form a partnership....honestly if we sold him it would be disastrous.

partners he's had loads and they cant cover his arse. I do rate him smoky just not in central defense, when anywhere near quality players run at him he loses it,and 2 often gets exposed if i'm picking up on it teams for sure will. , He got dropped by Belgium in the world cup from central defence cos of it. someone got injured and he played well attacking at left back and at l/b defensively he's ok/good or where wenger said, holding midfielder, where i think he's be excellent.