Tottenham Thread

chonabot

yep kane's deservedly our no1 striker, imo wont be long b4 he's regularly winning games for us, like the bales and the other outstanding 'world stage' do for their respective clubs, wonder how long it'll be b4 he gets an England call .

Edited by rijit

No there wasn't, that's exactly my point ! replacing him with a midfield player when we needed a goal, do you think Poch would have replaced him if he fancied him to score ?

Yeah. Fair point alfie. Or given our striker situ @ the mo, do you think the plan was to give him ?? Mins and try to keep him fresh for the weekend? as i said next to kane he's our only fit striker tbh either or seem plausible, But realistically how long can we stick by soldado? And on another point we say we take this cup seriousely , but Can u see any of last nites starting team starting @ the weekend? Maybe walker?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No, as I don't think he'll be playing at the weekend, on the bench I would imagine.

I don't think Poch will be sticking by him any longer and Kane will be our no.1 striker, obviously he won't be out of the picture completely because we don't have anyone else as back up.

Don't think you can say that we aren't taking the Europa Cup seriously just because we put out our second string on Thursday as we had already qualified.

It's been our second string all season alfie, we've an absolute huge squad, arguably as strong as anything outside the top 2/3, if we dont get bac in the europa it'll give another strand to the 'cull' theory that we all reckon is needed. levy will love that, cant see us getting our money bac on many if any, but you never know with levy.

A great 3 points in abso horror conditions, so good to see walker back gives us so much down that rhs. and looks like davies is stepping up and making that l/b position his own, however flav and verity need to work a better understanding, 2 many times we were pulled apart, u know what i reckon, Still we held on and a big up for that. As for our attack , i'm loving Erickson's composure he's stepped his body strength and fitness up to match his undoubted talent on the ball and kane continues to deliver. great result and now Thursday games gone 4 a while lets get that defense sorted on the training ground, and step up the league.. biggrin.png

Edited by rijit

A great 3 points in abso horror conditions,

We fly back to the UK on Tuesday and looking at the weather in both matches today really makes me want an air traffic controllers strike. Then I can change my tickets for Thailand biggrin.png We don't have any winter clothes and it's gonna cost me a fortune to kit us all out crying.gif

We fly back to the UK on Tuesday and looking at the weather in both matches today really makes me want an air traffic controllers strike. Then I can change my tickets for Thailand biggrin.png We don't have any winter clothes and it's gonna cost me a fortune to kit us all out crying.gif

That bit of rain and cold spell we had got me in the mood, can't wait! Got me and our lass jackets and thermals yesterday and my daughter a Siberian strength onesie. thumbsup.gif

Edited by mrbojangles
Fixed quote

That bit of rain and cold spell we had got me in the mood, can't wait! Got me and our lass jackets and thermals yesterday and my daughter a Siberian strength onesie. thumbsup.gif

It'll wear off quick BB. I was there last month and I couldn't get warm and it was a lot milder then. 4 or 5 days and you'll be chomping at the bit to get back biggrin.png

• Like 1

What a shame I'm flying out on Thursday or ya could have borrowed me jacket. :P

A great 3 points in abso horror conditions, so good to see walker back gives us so much down that rhs. and looks like davies is stepping up and making that l/b position his own, however flav and verity need to work a better understanding, 2 many times we were pulled apart, u know what i reckon, Still we held on and a big up for that. As for our attack , i'm loving Erickson's composure he's stepped his body strength and fitness up to match his undoubted talent on the ball and kane continues to deliver. great result and now Thursday games gone 4 a while lets get that defense sorted on the training ground, and step up the league.. biggrin.png

Yup that's a great three points to take.

I'm delighted for once.

If you've got enuf time or know the shopping scene in the uk mr bo but trips to tk max and decathlon will kit u out for the winter for not to much money. it wont be gucci but it'll be warm and cheap ish biggrin.png

No there wasn't, that's exactly my point ! replacing him with a midfield player when we needed a goal, do you think Poch would have replaced him if he fancied him to score ?

Yeah. Fair point alfie. Or given our striker situ @ the mo, do you think the plan was to give him ?? Mins and try to keep him fresh for the weekend? as i said next to kane he's our only fit striker tbh either or seem plausible, But realistically how long can we stick by soldado? And on another point we say we take this cup seriousely , but Can u see any of last nites starting team starting @ the weekend? Maybe walker?

No, as I don't think he'll be playing at the weekend, on the bench I would imagine.

I don't think Poch will be sticking by him any longer and Kane will be our no.1 striker, obviously he won't be out of the picture completely because we don't have anyone else as back up.

Don't think you can say that we aren't taking the Europa Cup seriously just because we put out our second string on Thursday as we had already qualified.

Well I got that totally wrong ! still think it's only a matter of time, plus if Kane plays up front it means Eriksen can play in his best position in the middle of the three.

Can anyone tell me why does Poch start Soldado?

His contribution is so small, it's like starting a match with

10 men.

Ericksen or Chadli can play in the hole with Kane up front,

at least then we have 11 players on the pitch.

Maybe he wants him in the shop window.

wink.png

10 men.

wink.png

Wouldn't that be like trying to sell a car that's misfiring? biggrin.png

I hope your right though!

10 men.

wink.png

Wouldn't that be like trying to sell a car that's misfiring? biggrin.png

I hope your right though!

The sayings "You cant put lipstick on a pig" or "You cant polish a turd" come to mindlaugh.png

Kane is a million times the player that Soldado will ever be. From scoring goals to team play, Soldado offers a big fat zilch.

10 men.

solo he wears them down,if were in with a shout then push's kane up and erickson a x and they finish opponents off in the last 15 , simple really and seems to work.biggrin.png

Adebeyor is back but tipped to go out on loan in January .....monumental loss, perhaps they could do a deal with Liverpool, Adebeyor and Balotelli

"buy one get one free"

Kane very impressive,love to see young blokes giving 100% and getting rewards.Hope he's on a long contract.

Adebeyor is back but tipped to go out on loan in January .....monumental loss, perhaps they could do a deal with Liverpool, Adebeyor and Balotelli

"buy one get one free"

Kane very impressive,love to see young blokes giving 100% and getting rewards.Hope he's on a long contract.

Crikey Sparks, having one of them is bad enough but two biggrin.png

2019 for Kane I believe !

Yup rij...City are almost chavs nowadays aint they?

bit harsh smokes, bought myself a decent pair of loake's brouges in tk max for £60

Shhh rij! biggrin.png

Did you read that Jangles.......Dear or dear TK Max?? You Southerners are a stuffy lot

edit: scruffy

So, spurs reserves v newcastle reserves tonight? Tbh watching players needing game time aint the greatest veiwing spectacle. Saying that 180 mins away from a wembley app, which would be terrific,,, even if it looke likely to be against the chavs:blink:

W