Tottenham Thread

chonabot

You know that feeling when you are really looking forward to the new season and deja vue suddenly hits you in the chops?

what like your winning but your playing shit unattractive football which makes it seem like 50 years of tradition's out the door and spending 100's of millions doing so !!

You know that feeling when you are really looking forward to the new season and deja vue suddenly hits you in the chops?

what like your winning but your playing shit unattractive football which makes it seem like 50 years of tradition's out the door and spending 100's of millions doing so !!

Very succinctly put rijit you used to play very attractive football ...i agree! and 50 years of tradition i grant you as for the money ...yes you wasted a lot in one hit didn't you and are still trying to sell half of those duds.

United on the other hand are dining at the big table once again and we can afford the best ingredients also......just doesn't taste as good as it should just yet wink.png

Here we go again. Two up, relatively comfortable, concede a stupid penalty, sit too deep letting them come on to us and looking ridicuously uneasy as soon as a goal is conceded.

the most annoying aspect of this is its the same old pattern. They are supposed to be professional footballers. Why hasn't this problem been ironed out. Why do we start sitting deeper and deeper as soon as the opposition pull one back.

And why did we sell Stambouli and not replace him?

Man United's football might be dreadful to watch but atleast they knuckle down, show some balls and bring out wins no matter how dire it is too watch.

• Like 2

Here we go again. Two up, relatively comfortable, concede a stupid penalty, sit too deep letting them come on to us and looking ridicuously uneasy as soon as a goal is conceded.

the most annoying aspect of this is its the same old pattern. They are supposed to be professional footballers. Why hasn't this problem been ironed out. Why do we start sitting deeper and deeper as soon as the opposition pull one back.

And why did we sell Stambouli and not replace him?

Man United's football might be dreadful to watch but atleast they knuckle down, show some balls and bring out wins no matter how dire it is too watch.

I must admit it softened the blow of the West Ham result immensely.

Very succinctly put rijit you used to play very attractive football ...i agree! and 50 years of tradition i grant you as for the money ...yes you wasted a lot in one hit didn't you and are still trying to sell half of those duds.

United on the other hand are dining at the big table once again and we can afford the best ingredients also......just doesn't taste as good as it should just yet wink.png

Ha ha, you are having a larf you've had 50 years of wide attacking flair football and now youve been reduced to the pragmatic crap what vgs serving up :D

Eating of the top table,,, yeah coarse you are!! Just the waiters upping the prices and your mob aint got the nouse to sort it out. Vgs and his Fair weather cheque book entourage but being a fair weather fan no doubts you've got a certain empathy with that. Any way You wanna talk utd get bac on ure own thread:p

rijit

I was talking about your mob

Is your understanding that if you don't post on a forum for a while you would be a fair weather supporter?

Or do you not know me?

As you was going on about your second best team it took Fergus a few years didn't it another year we will be flying down those wings again especially when Giggzzzzzy takes over cheesy.gif

well.. off topic

Chelski lost cos team morale is low .. no Lady Doctor

and terry subbed at half time.

cos he cannot concentrate ... that led to the 1 st goal... Mour saw this and took him off

his face is showing, where's my Lady Doctor....

see, he banged teammate's wife ( bridges ) banged whoever...

and now he is thinking, oh, no more Lady doctor to b................

lol...

Edited by tmaker

Looks like the hold up with Berahino could be the news emerging of Fazio going the other way.

Big question marks here of why we bought a center back that isn't suited to and can't play to a high line favoured by Pochettino. So why on earth did we buy him in the first place?

At a quess I'de say that it wasnt potts idea to sell him more pullis wanting to buy, seems like v much a pullis style of c/b to me, big strong no frills penalty area defender.

See the guardian reckon were @ 18 mil sounds like 22/3 will buy him

rijit

Looks like the hold up with Berahino could be the news emerging of Fazio going the other way.

Big question marks here of why we bought a center back that isn't suited to and can't play to a high line favoured by Pochettino. So why on earth did we buy him in the first place?

After turning down an £18million bid West Brom chairman Jeremy Peace took the unusual step of issuing a strongly worded statement on the club's website, warning Spurs chairman Daniel Levy that they have no interest in selling him.

'We have no interest in selling Saido which is what I have told Daniel Levy,' Peace said. 'I know we are living in an age where no club can say 'never' about the possibility of selling a player.

'However, the prospect of selling Saido is simply not on our agenda. We are going forward with Saido very much in our plans and still striving to add players to improve the balance of our squad.'

So will Levy up his offer to the 25M asking price?

I would have thought so, it aint such a earth shatteringly surprising price for a genuine :p23/24.year old prem striker AND pullis wants one of ours so it aint rocket science to work out whats probably gonna happen

rijit

• Like 1