chonabot

313EA17D00000578-3448468-image-a-50_1455

• Mauricio Pochettino has proven he can be ruthless and get results
  • Tottenham look a team that can win the Premier League under Pochettino
  • Decision to sell Andros Townsend says he won't carry any passengers
  • Pochettino has prioritised the development of young talent in his team
  • He's said that his players are now daring to dream about winning the title
  • Daily Mail

Spurs have the youngest average starting 11 in the PL and Poch has spent the least since the Summer 2014, that's amazing, i never knew that biggrin.png

313EA17D00000578-3448468-image-a-50_1455

• Mauricio Pochettino has proven he can be ruthless and get results
  • Tottenham look a team that can win the Premier League under Pochettino
  • Decision to sell Andros Townsend says he won't carry any passengers
  • Pochettino has prioritised the development of young talent in his team
  • He's said that his players are now daring to dream about winning the title
  • Daily Mail

Spurs have the youngest average starting 11 in the PL and Poch has spent the least since the Summer 2014, that's amazing, i never knew that biggrin.png

You probably wrote it Mr Stat.biggrin.png

But Pochy's done a fantastic job and I think Spurs will win the league.

Then he'll go to Real Madrid, because he misses Spain.facepalm.gif

interesting video, harry kane's body language said a lot, first up the tunnel for spurs, focused look on his face, "we can win this game" expression.

eric dier, also gave off a feeling of "lets do it" by his body language

vaughan kompany, looked motivated but some of the others not so much, it looked like vaughan was trying to herd cats

loved the video

interesting video, harry kane's body language said a lot, first up the tunnel for spurs, focused look on his face, "we can win this game" expression.

vaughan kompany, looked motivated but some of the others not so much, it looked like vaughan was trying to herd cats

loved the video

I liked the bit at about 8 mins when Dier was actioning that Toure was too mouthy biggrin.png

• Like 1

loved the video

I liked the bit at about 8 mins when Dier was actioning that Toure was too mouthy biggrin.png

All signs of the strong mental attitude installed by Pochettino.

6 changes no kane and 0-1 @ 56 mins. The Serb rb had little nibble at ali and Ali retaliated and lucky not to see a red. But its all us and 1-0 ain't a good reflection. Tbh expected More of the Italians Should be more, famous last words ,,,

Fuc it 1-1. Mason deflection. Game on for the last 30

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

the old saying goals change games certainly applied here. After they scored they went on the front foot looked a whole heap sharper and pushed on play seemed to be mostly in our half , i wouldn't say they were all over us or we were ever holding on, felt we always had a handle on the game, however they did enuf to justify a 1-1 scoreline. half time 1-1 atm advantage us. will be be different story at the lane

Edited by rijit

Good result. Florentino likely to be a CL side next season, no mugs. Dell Alli's temperament worries me at times. I can see him getting red carded in a big game when we least need it. Manager needs to have a word. And yes, i know he's only a teenager but.......

Palace next and a reunion with the steaming turd otherwise known as Adebayor.

• Like 1

yeah thats not the first time either carms,, The italians would defo have been looking for the second yellow, thats what they do, and lookin on the positive side, he kept his cool for the remainder of the match. I;m sure poch will have a word,and ali's a bright lad he will take heed

edit i hope

Edited by rijit

loved the video

Apparently, after the game Dier asked him if he used to be the player called Yaya Toure! Didn't go down too well. w00t.gif

• Like 1

^Do you think Dier will ever be as good a player as Yaya? Yes or no answers.

I can't see into the future but theres every reason to think, so yes.

His temperaments already better and we don't even have to bake him a cake and sing him happy birthday.

Good move. Giving dier and.wiener partnership time looking a bit shaky on long balls but better here than the prem ? ht 01 to palace down to rose ball watching :) he truly ain't good at the bac

Should have had a pen. And missed a couple Of decent enuf chances

Really could do with a touch More pace on the.break imo. All still to play 4 though they are. V well orgonised at the bac

The 2nd half was probably the worst we'd played in recent times, still at least it's cut down the number of games we have to play therefore bringing the top 4 a bit closer !

While the decision to rest Toby for this game backfired it's the safe thing to do with his partner out injured.

A lot of important games coming up and at least we are playing well.

The 2nd half was probably the worst we'd played in recent times, still at least it's cut down the number of games we have to play therefore bringing the top 4 a bit closer !

While the decision to rest Toby for this game backfired it's the safe thing to do with his partner out injured.

You say back fired, but better he found out the deir and wienner pairings pros and cons in that game it now gives poch and co time to work on them. in ready for if and when needed, decent enuf planning imo.

• Like 1

You say back fired, but better he found out the deir and wienner pairings pros and cons in that game it now gives poch and co time to work on them. in ready for if and when needed, decent enuf planning imo.

Agree here. Alderweirald has been ever present and its important theres an understanding with the center two if he misses some games.

Always sad to exit the FA cup but with this opportunity to win the title i can't say i'm overly disappointed. Let's see how we do in the Europa and focus on the league.