Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Interesting that Leicester will keep one of the 'big boys' out of the CL.

Spurs for me have played some great football and I see them as champions.

If Tottenham and Leicester finish in the top 4 then it will be 2 of the usual teams that will

miss out, right now it's looking like ManUtd and Chelsea, although i wouldn't rule either

of them out just yet cos they are both still in with a shout, and Chelsea are still in the CL

and could qualify by winning it and they're unbeaten since Mourinho went, and Utd are

could also qualify by winning the Europa.

Edited by sotsira

Terribly sad when they have to board the place up because Tottenham are coming on a Wednesday night in March.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1456869699.537565.jpg

Why do you always have to bring up the violence? Surely you know no one on this forum is interested in it and would rather talk football. rolleyes.gif

Could you please point out in my post where I mentioned the word violence or anything related to violence.

Terribly sad when they have to board the place up because Tottenham are coming on a Wednesday night in March.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1456869699.537565.jpg

Why do you always have to bring up the violence? Surely you know no one on this forum is interested in it and would rather talk football. rolleyes.gif

Could you please point out in my post where I mentioned the word violence or anything related to violence.
Of coarse you suggested violence. If you insist on trolling the tottenham thread try and be.at least a little clever with it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

You are confident your team has the bottle then Carms!!

Will see over the next 2 games won't we. wink.png

win or lose! lol you do come out with some shiiittee

To be fair Red it's not just the next 2 games, it's the next 11 games !

Footnote : I have predicted a couple of draws for the next games, still a lot of twist's and turns from now to the end of the season, obviously them twists and turns wont involve your lot laugh.png

On the contrary we are and will be around and we have to go to the lane and the foxes have to come to OT also the derby is upon us wink.png

You are confident your team has the bottle then Carms!!

Will see over the next 2 games won't we. wink.png

win or lose! lol you do come out with some shiiittee

To be fair Red it's not just the next 2 games, it's the next 11 games !

Footnote : I have predicted a couple of draws for the next games, still a lot of twist's and turns from now to the end of the season, obviously them twists and turns wont involve your lot laugh.png

On the contrary we are and will be around and we have to go to the lane and the foxes have to come to OT also the derby is upon us wink.png

To make myself clear i meant twists and turns in the top 4 places tongue.png

1-0 west ham and tbh thats fair, we just havnt really got started, as opposed to one of my prev post were actually missing dembele muscle against this mob in midfeild its needed and were constantly losing battles , kane,

carrying an injury ? up front aint getting much help or service could do with some help.

think that was probably the worst i've seen us play all season, dont think we ever tested the keeper and or created a decent opening . fair play to west ham on their first half display they deserved it, in the second, they just held on it was all us but with out any real impact.

Unlucky Spuds.

You never turned up.

Completely out done in midfield and possibly the worst performance of the season.

Never mind there's always next year at the new stadium.

It was nice to go out at the Boleyn and win our last game there against you.

Good night God bless.

• Like 1

Disappointing game for us but through no lack of effort. Just was't our night. West ham were the worthy winners and frankly did to us what we've been doing to others. Pressed right up to Loris and harried us the whole game. Very poor first half from us, a better second but better side on the night won. Fortunately no cards for Dier andAlli and i hear Cech's out too which is a huge bonus.

Onwards and upwards to the old.

Unlucky Spuds.

You never turned up.

Completely out done in midfield and possibly the worst performance of the season.

Good night God bless.

We did turn up, just didn't play as well as we have been on the night. Not completely outdone at all in the second half. We just paid the price for a poor first half and clearly not doing enough in the second. Hence you deserved the win. Did you actually watch the game?

How are you going to celebrate if you actually won something?! oh, of course that won't happen will it!! gigglem.gif

Unlucky Spuds.

You never turned up.

Good night God bless.

We did turn up, just didn't play as well as we have been on the night. Not completely outdone at all in the second half. We just paid the price for a poor first half and clearly not doing enough in the second. Hence you deserved the win. Did you actually watch the game?

How are you going to celebrate if you actually won something?! oh, of course that won't happen will it!! gigglem.gif

Sour grapes mate,I understand it must be awfully disappointing when your trying to push for the title only to be beaten by little old West Ham.

On a more positive note Arsenal lost and Leicester only drew so your still in with a squeak.

The other unfortunate thing is the fact that in a couple of weeks your going to get dumped out of the prestigious Europa League by one of only two teams in the Bundesliga.

Hey ho it's tough at the top.

In the 4 Premiership games that we have lost, Dembele wasn't playing in 3 of them and in the 4th one he was playing wide right !

i noted that too and so the question is; whens he back available for selection. we're at our best with the Dembele/Dier back two which allowed Alli more forward.

Edited by carmine

Yep we certainly missed him in that last game, big Sam left some serious muscle behind him at the hammers.and thb 1st half we just struggled to deal with it, second half they couldn't maintain the pace but even so.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In the 4 Premiership games that we have lost, Dembele wasn't playing in 3 of them and in the 4th one he was playing wide right !

i noted that too and so the question is; whens he back available for selection. we're at our best with the Dembele/Dier back two which allowed Alli more forward.

I don't think there is a stronger pairing than them 2 in the Premier League carms !

• Like 1

it stands out like dog's ...., some sides, playing a more physical game must fancy themselves against us, we are physically a bit shallow at times.

i thought capoue could have been an equaliser for us in the games similar to last, we need another good strong player when dembele is out.

stoke, wba, etc must fancy us.

Think people are getting a little over dramatic off the back of an excellent West Ham performance and a very rare lackluster performance from us.

Tomorrows game will give a fairer indication but i expect us to bounce back. We cannot play at such a high level every game and the wednesday night game is as such a one off.

Think people are getting a little over dramatic off the back of an excellent West Ham performance and a very rare lackluster performance from us.

Tomorrows game will give a fairer indication but i expect us to bounce back. We cannot play at such a high level every game and the wednesday night game is as such a one off.

Did you really just write that "excellent West Ham performance"

I'm humbled,maybe your not as bad as they say.

We'll fight for everything in every game so we have to be there or abouts.

In any case it's all still about top four...if we are in the hunt with three or four games left I might start getting excited.