Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I think they will have it wrapped up by the start of May.

If you said to us in August we'd be sitting here with six games left and people saying, "You're probably not going to win the league" we'd have been delighted.

I'll be watching Leicester today not too bothered if they win...I'm more interested in seeing Man Utd lose to be honest.

If you said to us in August we'd be sitting here with six games left and people saying, "You're probably not going to win the league" we'd have been delighted.

I'll be watching Leicester today not too bothered if they win...I'm more interested in seeing Man Utd lose to be honest.

To be fair you'd be better off watching England in the T20 cricket final.

Will be much more interesting,I for one will be watching it.

Lies!

You will be gutted if Leicester win as it really would ram home yesterdays missed opportunity then again the saints are in with a shout i think see another draw myself.....why would you be more interested in United getting beat? doesn't surprise me as we are used to it ....as you well know! thumbsup.gif

Lies!

You will be gutted if Leicester win as it really would ram home yesterdays missed opportunity then again the saints are in with a shout i think see another draw myself.....why would you be more interested in United getting beat? doesn't surprise me as we are used to it ....as you well know! thumbsup.gif

I want to see a top four spot nailed on as soon as possible.

Having to slightly pinch myself thinking it let alone saying it, but thought we missed lamela. His little passes Around the.edge of the box would have imo, worked well yesterday... What was up with him? Not even on the bench.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Having to slightly pinch myself thinking it let alone saying it, but thought we missed lamela. His little passes Around the.edge of the box would have imo, worked well yesterday... What was up with him? Not even on the bench.

Son wasn't very sharp which may have added to your Lamela nostalgia. Apparently Lamela has a minor calf injury.

• Like 1

Son wasn't very sharp which may have added to your Lamela nostalgia. Apparently Lamela has a minor calf injury.

Son hasn't had enough playing time...mainly due to Lamela's good form this year.

At least he was getting in good positions if the trigger wasn't quite functioning as it should.

I don't think they will keep Son next year if someone is interested in him.

He's not a bad player, but I don't think he fits into this Spurs team very well.

Kane's goal yesterday was pure class and although I never thought I would

say this; I think Spurs did miss Lamela, he has played well this year.

They may not win the league, unless Leicester crumble but Pochettino

has certainly stamped his mark on this team and shown what a fine

young manager he is. It's not a one off because he did exceedingly

well at Southampton too. I reckon he's already thinking about who he

would like in next season and who he wouldn't mind going. His decisions

so far have been quite sound, that I wouldn't be surprised to see Spurs

start next season as favourites, they are playing some really good football.

It all started with Erikson's hair. biggrin.png

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Ching lur?

C'mon smokes, you want to see Leicester lose, the same as every other Spurs fan.

Shhh. tongue.png

Absolute everything to play for yesterday, and up against a 9th placed Brendan Rogers side that has 5 home wins this season and nothing exciting to play for. If ever there was a day to turn up....

So so funny Bob...you'd think you lot would be more concerned with failing to win at home given your "pedigree" in Europe and your obvious standing as "one of the best clubs in the world".

Instead of focusing on our excellent league position and the fact we "probably won't win the league" you should be asking yourselves some serious questions.

Meanwhile at the \Lane we're all delighted with our form and looking forward to CL football next season! smile.png

Lies!

Actually not the case. Anyone else but Leicester then maybe but at the start of the season our highest expectations was an unlikely top four.

Absolute everything to play for yesterday, and up against a 9th placed Brendan Rogers side that has 5 home wins this season and nothing exciting to play for. If ever there was a day to turn up....

Thanks Bob, you're great. You've taken over from P45 it seems.

So you are saying we didn't turn up but you still couldn't beat us. Or should i say, you nearly lost!

So so funny Bob...you'd think you lot would be more concerned with failing to win at home given your "pedigree" in Europe and your obvious standing as "one of the best clubs in the world".

Instead of focusing on our excellent league position and the fact we "probably won't win the league" you should be asking yourselves some serious questions.

Meanwhile at the \Lane we're all delighted with our form and looking forward to CL football next season! smile.png

I'm at peace with our current status quo, and looking forward to next season, but this is not about Liverpool.

I just find it hard to believe how blasé you all are with what would seem to be your best chance of winning the league ever and you have all but blown it with that effort yesterday.

Thanks Bob, you're great. You've taken over from P45 it seems.

So you are saying we didn't turn up but you still couldn't beat us. Or should i say, you nearly lost!

Pishflaps??? oooh that is a low blow.

I just think considering the circumstances your team didn't look that urgent, your boss did though.

I'm not concerned we couldn't be you, it's not an issue in this transitional season, we have plenty of good memories against Tottenham in recent times. Next season I would take a different view on our team in round 32.

I'm at peace with our current status quo, and looking forward to next season, but this is not about Liverpool.

I just find it hard to believe how blasé you all are with what would seem to be your best chance of winning the league ever and you have all but blown it with that effort yesterday.

Were the youngest team in all the top five leagues in europe mate. Were a side in the making. Just going ahead of schedule. we've blown nothing, just over achieved throughout the season. Leicester will probably win the league because they have been the best side and no one else has blown anything. No one here is blasé about anything, just realistic about what we felt was achievable this season. To that end we are all delighted and very proud of our team. Next season we will be better, more experienced and will be right up there again.

Get a grip. What we don't have is an over inflated opinion about our side as you seem to about yours. Your suggestion that we shouldn't have come up to Liverpool with hopes of anything more than a draw is somewhere between astonishingly arrogant and preposterous. What we were aware of mind is what a Jekyll and Hyde side Liverpool can be at the moment and last weekend the better version turned up, although i note still not good enough to beat a younger more inexperienced side!

Its a 17 point gap between us btw.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Were the youngest team in all the top five leagues in europe mate. Were a side in the making. Just going ahead of schedule. we've blown nothing, just over achieved throughout the season. Leicester will probably win the league because they have been the best side and no one else has blown anything. No one here is blasé about anything, just realistic about what we felt was achievable this season. To that end we are all delighted and very proud of our team. Next season we will be better, more experienced and will be right up there again.

Get a grip. What we don't have is an over inflated opinion about our side as you seem to about yours. Your suggestion that we shouldn't have come up to Liverpool with hopes of anything more than a draw is somewhere between astonishingly arrogant and preposterous. What we were aware of mind is what a Jekyll and Hyde side Liverpool can be at the moment and last weekend the better version turned up, although i note still not good enough to beat a younger more inexperienced side!

I agree with most of your post. I don't agree that you have over achieved; a table doesn't lie, it places teams in their realistic position. You need to stop playing the 'youngest' card though, if you're good enough, you're old enough.

Youngest team, side in the making, yada yada yada, you are not over achieving, the rest of the usual suspects are under achieving. Your team should be winning this league, this year.

Ok so you came for hopes of a win, and un-astonishingly (if it is a word) and obviously it was not quite preposterous that you did infact leave with a draw.

17 points and 7 places, after watching that match it makes you wonder how the gap is so great tongue.png

He's booked into the best hotel in the area, so meet him in the bar.

0,,18608890_303,00.jpg

Actually a Tune Hotel that I hope is a little better than the photo.smile.png

Should I travel to Edinburgh by train afterwards to visit some of Smokie's ewe friends ?tongue.png

0,,18608890_303,00.jpg

Actually a Tune Hotel that I hope is a little better than the photo.smile.png

Should I travel to Edinburgh by train afterwards to visit some of Smokie's ewe friends ?tongue.png

You will have to get a bit further north mate! B)

• Like 1

0,,18608890_303,00.jpg

We've got one looks just like that in Ubon. Miraculously the soapy on the ground floor and to the side (a Heritage asset, being as how Pol Pot was a regular a couple of decades ago - and some would say a few of his favourites are still there!) was spared the conflagration.

I'll be in London on April 25 staying not far from White Hart Lane. Spurs host West Brom that night. If any of you Spurs fans are in town let me know.wink.png

jd, i'm back in blighty and got a ticket for the wba game, i'll pm you my mobile number, if i remember right you still owe me a coffee, lol

• Like 1