Tottenham Thread

chonabot

^Let's come back to that bold statement in 2 years shall we.

Who will be your manager in two years time BB?

Expectation levels rise every year at your council ground. ;)

I would expect it to be Pep; why you know something we dont? Who will be your manager in 2 years? If Poch is as good as you lot on here make out then surely a 'big' club will come along and snap him up - reckon Arsenal with be looking for a manager in a season and might fancy taking him off your hands.

Expectation levels rise every year at your council ground. ;)

I would expect it to be Pep; why you know something we dont? Who will be your manager in 2 years? If Poch is as good as you lot on here make out then surely a 'big' club will come along and snap him up - reckon Arsenal with be looking for a manager in a season and might fancy taking him off your hands.

Wenger will be there in ten years time.

Expectation levels rise every year at your council ground. wink.png

of course he's as good as we think he is and if you think any different at all you might well be the only football fan in the country that thinks different and yes, unless he build a Wengeresque bond with the club he'll get poached by the likes of your owners, by being given an obscene astronomical salary in order to buy more silverware.

Come on, we all know the way it works!

Edited by carmine

^yep all football fans think as spurs fans do...

Think you just slipped up there!!

Yes, sarcasm is a wonderful thing isn't it thumbsup.gif

Ah, so sarcasm is the trolling is it. Glad we got that one cleared up pre season.

^"of course he's as good as we think he is and if you think any different at all you might well be the only football fan in the country that thinks different".

He seems 'decent', but as good as you lot think, I'm not so sure.

I'm sure he would do at least as well as Pep if given £200m to spend.

I know...Conservative estimate! :D

Thought I'd take a look at Poch's managerial career to see what's all the fuss about on here.

Espanyol
2008/09 - Joined mid season, took them from 3rd bottom to 10th
2009/10 - Finished 11th
2010/11 - Finished 8th
2011/12 - Finished 14th
2012/13 - in November, team bottom with 9 points from 13 games, contract terminated.

Nov 2012 to January 2013 no job

Soton
2012/13 - Jan 2013 joined; finished 14th.
2013/14 - Finished 8th.

Spurs
2014/15 - joins Spurs May 2014; finished 5th.
2015/16 - Finished 3rd.

Espanyol p161 32.9win%
Soton p60 38.3win%
Spurs p110 50.0win%
Overall p331 39.6win%

Managerial Honours = Premier League Manager of Month x 3.

Hmm!

How quickly you lot have adopted "big club" mentality. laugh.png

Strikes me BB's a little obsessed with Spurs. No fan from another club on here takes anywhere near as much interest in us. Quite liking it actually and bodes well for a humorous season.

Thought I'd take a look at Poch's managerial career to see what's all the fuss about on here.

Espanyol

2009/10 - Finished 11th

2010/11 - Finished 8th

2011/12 - Finished 14th

2012/13 - in November, team bottom with 9 points from 13 games, contract terminated.

Soton

2013/14 - Finished 8th.

Spurs

2015/16 - Finished 3rd.

Espanyol p161 32.9win%

Soton p60 38.3win%

Spurs p110 50.0win%

Overall p331 39.6win%

Hmm!

Have to laugh at old BB, all these fig's but no mention of how much money we've spent, which prove's he just doesn't get why we are happy with Poch !!

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 2

Strikes me BB's a little obsessed with Spurs. No fan from another club on here takes anywhere near as much interest in us. Quite liking it actually and bodes well for a humorous season.

Actually I find you guys different. All the other forums don't worship their manager as much as you guys, though I have yet to see any Klopp criticism yet. Also, bar Smokie, you're just so defensive which makes for amusement.

Somewhere on the forum, and I forget where but maybe others know, there's a way to show the top (10?) Contributors to that forum. It would be interesting to see the top contributors to each of the footie forums wouldn't it.

Espanyol

2009/10 - Finished 11th

2010/11 - Finished 8th

2011/12 - Finished 14th

Soton

2013/14 - Finished 8th.

Spurs

2015/16 - Finished 3rd.

Espanyol p161 32.9win%

Soton p60 38.3win%

Spurs p110 50.0win%

Overall p331 39.6win%

Hmm!

Have to laugh at old BB, all these fig's but no mention of how much money we've spent, which prove's he just doesn't get why we are happy with Poch !!

Obsession with money as usual I see. So don't spend money, but don't win anything, equals happy with manager. Ok I get it now. ;-)

^Three points there

1. Seems so, hasn't won anything yet, maybe he'll break his duck with Spurs.

2. 2008 to 2011 I'd agree.

3. Looks like being a season of rebuilding for City.

That's it, get the excuses in early BB

It's called being honest, try it some time.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Like 1

^Three points there

1. Seems so, hasn't won anything yet, maybe he'll break his duck with Spurs.

2. 2008 to 2011 I'd agree.

3. Looks like being a season of rebuilding for City.

That's it, get the excuses in early BB

It's called being honest, try it some time.

So buying 2 new players is re-building is it ?

on a, flash in the pan season,with the winless silver ware pooche in control, the spuds on this thread, are in a lather

poor delerious drongoes

yes siree, tried to kick the tripe out of c/sea at the bridge, led 2 .0. and fainted (meltdown) etc etc

then did the old mother country real proud did nt they????flogged by Iceland with 5 spuds on the run on side

with C/L to juggle in this season , M/U and C/sea must be licking their chops ,to take their place , for next season , throw in Loserpool as well

as E/S openly stated directly after the Bridge melt down, a aka Brenda /Loserpool is well on the cards

its a lovely late arvo to all my readers and fans on the footy forumsmile.png

Actually I find you guys different. All the other forums don't worship their manager as much as you guys, though I have yet to see any Klopp criticism yet. Also, bar Smokie, you're just so defensive which makes for amusement.

Somewhere on the forum, and I forget where but maybe others know, there's a way to show the top (10?) Contributors to that forum. It would be interesting to see the top contributors to each of the footie forums wouldn't it.

Nah, not really.