Tottenham Thread

chonabot

A post from a fan on some bollacks bloggers website hardly makes it newsworthy and certainly  dont make it a new story  but even if it is  a story which it isnt, the story goes WAY bac to april may and, we have or had a rule of thumb on here unless its a decent reliable source ie a broad sheet or maybe the bbc ,, dont bother us with it.

Just now, 3 minus 2 said:

A post from a fan on some bollacks bloggers website hardly makes it newsworthy and certainly  dont make it a new story  but even if it is  a story which it isnt, the story goes WAY bac to april may and, we have or had a rule of thumb on here unless its a decent reliable source ie a broad sheet or maybe the bbc ,, dont bother us with it.

You speak for yourself and maybe a few other personas in your head.

I digress.... lol

Anyone you jumped up little boy here is your info. Just a week old just found it for you and I'm pleased to read he has a paltry 25 million release clause in his current deal.

https://www.google.co.th/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/tottenham-star-toby-alderweireld-admits-contract-talks-have-stalled-6815696/amp/

When did you have these rules you speak of? Reminds me of the quiz where you thought you was the ref. You need to wind your neck in I've told you before and if you carry on with your silly comments I'll destroy you again for like the 19th time.

If you don't like my comments stick me on ignore otherwise you best go and strap on a bigger pair.

17 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You speak for yourself and maybe a few other personas in your head.

I digress.... lol

Anyone you jumped up little boy here is your info. Just a week old just found it for you and I'm pleased to read he has a paltry 25 million release clause in his current deal.

https://www.google.co.th/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/tottenham-star-toby-alderweireld-admits-contract-talks-have-stalled-6815696/amp/

When did you have these rules you speak of? Reminds me of the quiz where you thought you was the ref. You need to wind your neck in I've told you before and if you carry on with your silly comments I'll destroy you again for like the 19th time.

If you don't like my comments stick me on ignore otherwise you best go and strap on a bigger pair.

go away you pathetic  little redneck troll, go and argue with someone who takes you seriousely, it'll be hard to find i know but ,,,,

Just now, 3 minus 2 said:

go away you pathetic  little redneck troll, go and argue with someone who takes you seriousely, it'll be hard to find i know but ,,,,

But what sonny? Stranger things have happened eh? You ain't wrong son how they let you cross roads let alone land borders is beyond me. 

The contract rebel thing is interesting.

I'm astonished if he is not being offered parity with the likes of Kane as he is just as important to the team.

Time will tell I guess.

Edited by RonniePickering22

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The contract rebel thing is interesting.

I'm astonished if he is not being offered parity with the likes of Kane as he is just as important to the team.

Time will tell I guess.

the ' contract rebel' is just absolute nonsence ronnie, he aint rebelling its just gutter press nonsence quite afternoon space filler bitten on by the gullible, any creditable  report's on it?,, nah thought not ,, oh yeah the metro:clap2:

poch played IMO our best 11 today, maybe wanyama will get infront of dier, but that 11 will be as near as dam it wot starts v newcastle.  juve gave an unbelivably un italian defensive display they looked all over the place, poor pass bacs caught in possesion ect ect  and a better display up front and they could have grabbed at least a couple.  Sissoko looked fine, i'm still v optimistic that he'll have a big season he's a  bit like chadly, just want him to extend his pace and take a few more risks, if he dont skin them with his feet, he's got the physic, he's a beast  to absolutly batter opponants. shame about trips injury however he should be fit pretty soon if not for newcastle. 

I see the English press having their usual nonsense this weekend.

"Delle Alli offer by Barcelona"

Apparently its crisis time for us. :laugh:

No mention of a price for him of course nor mention of his contract until 2022.

Preseason looking good, now lets hope for a good start away against Newcastle. And then I'm looking forward to Chelsea at home and that will be the big test for me.  We can't afford to lose our first home game.   

8 hours ago, balo said:

Preseason looking good, now lets hope for a good start away against Newcastle. And then I'm looking forward to Chelsea at home and that will be the big test for me.  We can't afford to lose our first home game.   

I think you guys need to get a few heads in pronto. 4 competitions is going to take its toll and it seems Hoddle banged the drum and poch does not deny you could do with some activity. Even the holy grail net spend was mentioned in a report I heard on tv today. 75m in the bank from sales alone. Fair enough a stadium to build but come on seriously you cannot be too pleased with the lack of activity in the market? 

not 100% pleased with transfer activty  but hey can ANYONE of the top 4 absolutly say what their starting 11 will be , with us  barring 1 its almost written in stone ,continuaty ,,,teamwork , mates playin , call it wot u like  that is  a HUGE plus almost counter balancing that lac,

• Like 1

Of course we'd like to see more quality come in but to be honest that's not easy  to find for a reasonable price this summer.

Rather see no one than another Sissoko.

Edited by RonniePickering22

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Of course we'd like to see more quality come in but to be honest that's not easy  to find for a reasonable price this summer.

Rather see no one than another Sissoko.

Come on lad, get your name in the comp

7 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

^^^your gonna be/are  so  wrong over  sissoko. he's had a  v  decent in pre season AND was in the last few games of last season and imo from what ive seen  will be a defo starter come the first games,

Another Kaneing for me rij?

Hope you're right! :thumbsup:

^^ maybe smokes,,wouldnt that be something !!  but getting him consistently up to that level would be pushing it,, however no doubts its in his locker, dont want  to put it soley  on  pochs shoulders  but how he handles him could well be key.

• Like 1

those geordies will fairly pump out the blaydon races on sunday, spurs need to hit early to try and take the fans out of it.

good to see newcastle back in the top flight.

with the yet to be seen wembley effect, to pick up 3 points away would be big for the club.

back on the roller coaster for another year,.

Just now, macksview said:

those geordies will fairly pump out the blaydon races on sunday, spurs need to hit early to try and take the fans out of it.

good to see newcastle back in the top flight.

with the yet to be seen wembley effect, to pick up 3 points away would be big for the club.

back on the roller coaster for another year,.

Great opportunity beholds the Newcastle lads. They should get there studs gold plated to rub it in the faces of the poorly paid chaps who have no home. Was only a matter of time.

On 8/9/2017 at 4:22 AM, 3 minus 2 said:

i know its only the mirror and they speel shit , but i'de love man utd to come in for rose,  shaw plus 20 mil should do it ,, i'de be a EXTREMELLY hapi bunny.http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-rose-interest-united-inter-10947994

Looks like Rose is purposely trying to force himself out of Tottenham FC.

This latest ES article states that he's contesting the 2 weeks fine that he's been given.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/danny-rose-takes-on-tottenham-over-130000-fine-as-manchester-united-and-chelsea-monitor-saga-a3609426.html

If that's the case, then he's prob being advised by certain outsiders on how to force a move by purposely

aggravating the club and making him unplayable.

This has become typical behaviour by player power over club and we've seen it all too often at Spurs

in the past.

On 11/08/2017 at 11:46 AM, sotsira said:

Looks like Rose is purposely trying to force himself out of Tottenham FC.

This latest ES article states that he's contesting the 2 weeks fine that he's been given.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/danny-rose-takes-on-tottenham-over-130000-fine-as-manchester-united-and-chelsea-monitor-saga-a3609426.html

If that's the case, then he's prob being advised by certain outsiders on how to force a move by purposely

aggravating the club and making him unplayable.

This has become typical behaviour by player power over club and we've seen it all too often at Spurs

in the past.

Ari this happens everywhere and lets face it most people do there damn damnedest to get out of tottenham so why should poorly paid footballers be any different?

No new signings yet no sign of confidence from the chairman on his team. Surely they deserve a fat bonus system or something.

You can't be serious there is a major pay differential and I said it last year. When longhand is on 120 a week and aldereweild is on 50 then clearly the pay system is pushing the performers out and nothing else.