HGH (Human Growth Hormone)

binjalin

Try the bodybuilding shop on Ratchawithi Road ... I think they have what you're looking for...

Right, exactly. So, anyways back to the OP, you could probably get the capsules at the place above as recommend, or at Watsons where I was buying them. But they are not cheap and as myself and others have posted, do little, if anything.

No, not in capsule form...

HGH can be a miracle if used correctly. My good friend uses it in the USA, he is mid 50s, looks early 40s, and is full of energy. He says his sex drive is through the roof too. The before and after for him was quite remarkable. However, I think he spends a lot of money on it. Not cheap and you can't stop using it.

HGH can be a miracle if used correctly. My good friend uses it in the USA, he is mid 50s, looks early 40s, and is full of energy. He says his sex drive is through the roof too. The before and after for him was quite remarkable. However, I think he spends a lot of money on it. Not cheap and you can't stop using it.

Yup, I have a British friend here, mid 60's, who take injections of HGH and to put it mildly - his energy level and particularly his sex drive would put many guys even in their 40's to shame! LOL. BUT, money is no object to him and he spends a small fortune on it. He said it also brought his blood sugar levels down from diabetic to lower than it has been in 20 years. But that could also be because he has the energy to go to the gym 2 hours per day, 5 days per week!

Yup, I have a British friend here, mid 60's, who take injections of HGH and to put it mildly - his energy level and particularly his sex drive would put many guys even in their 40's to shame! LOL. BUT, money is no object to him and he spends a small fortune on it. He said it also brought his blood sugar levels down from diabetic to lower than it has been in 20 years. But that could also be because he has the energy to go to the gym 2 hours per day, 5 days per week!

I can assure you I used it correctly and got the correct stuff. I did a lot of research, however I was already in great shape because of workouts. So maybe my HGH levels were high already from all the heavy lifting. It did help but not as much as low doses of testosterone.

The price is 2$ per IU and you take 2 to 4 (2 would be enough with the real stuff) per day.. so that would be the same as paying for 2 beers each and every day. NOt super expensive.. but not cheap either.

Perhaps it works better on those that are not active to start with.

There's a reason why it is illegal to use in many western countries....

Yes because plenty of idiots could damage themselves if they used it wrongly.But in the west they almost ban everything that has even a small risk. (strange that smoking and alcohol isnt banned as that is far more damaging)

Be happy what the boss gave you and dont be so vain about your body that you need to pay for it. Absolutely stupid.

Mate if there is someone stupid its you.

If this HGH improves someones quality of life then why not let them take it. For me it did not do that so I stopped. If it gives someone more energy lets them look younger and more vital why not.

Your reasoning would mean people should not exercise (they are paying for equipment shoes ect) to keep their health and body in shape.

I for one love keeping in shape.. it means more energy and a better quality of life. If I pay for protein powders or even HGH why would you care about it. My body my life.

HGH without a prescription and medical necessity is illegal for a reason. You dont need it to keep in shape or exercise just go out and do it.

I dont care what you look like but I sure so get a laugh when I see people who think I should bow at their knees just because they have muscles.

Be happy what the boss gave you and dont be so vain about your body that you need to pay for it. Absolutely stupid.

Mate if there is someone stupid its you.

If this HGH improves someones quality of life then why not let them take it. For me it did not do that so I stopped. If it gives someone more energy lets them look younger and more vital why not.

Your reasoning would mean people should not exercise (they are paying for equipment shoes ect) to keep their health and body in shape.

I for one love keeping in shape.. it means more energy and a better quality of life. If I pay for protein powders or even HGH why would you care about it. My body my life.

HGH without a prescription and medical necessity is illegal for a reason. You dont need it to keep in shape or exercise just go out and do it.

I dont care what you look like but I sure so get a laugh when I see people who think I should bow at their knees just because they have muscles.

What people do or don't is not your concern. What is illegal is just arbitrary alcohol is a hard-drug and its legal while current research shows it more damaging as most other drugs.

I look in shape, and you don't need to bow for me. I don't care much how others look I do what I do for myself. Having muscle is hard for some people and easy for others genetics plays a large role in it. I rather judge people on effort put into something t hen on the end result. I have more respect for a overweight guy doing hours of workouts and keeping his diet in check then for a muscular guy eating crap and just looking at some weights and gaining muscle (yes there are genetic freaks and its not all illegal stuff that gets them there)

• Like 2

I know that I am repeating myself, but - train squat, bench, dead lift; throw in some assistance exercises; start a moderate cardio program - that you enjoy; eat high protein foods; take niacin and a complete multi-vitamin; get blood tests; if your E2 is high look in to anti estrogens [Arimidex] ; and if your test is low, or even low-mid normal, look in to low dose TRT.

That is the way to go for sure however if people choose to use drugs its up to them. (as long as they don't bother others). Same goes for people drinking, no problems with them as long as they don't get violent.

Yesterday had a great workout did deadlifts heavier as ever.. some nice incline DB presses.. some pull ups and then some triceps work. I started off on my rowing machine.

If I so want I could ad testosterone to get to better levels HRT ( i don't see why people should be bothered with what others do)

• Like 1