Bangkok dad shows off baby driver on Facebook

webfact

I come from a farming background in Australia.

I learnt to drive when I was six. Driving trucks and tractors when I was ten.

I also drove on main roads and thru town.

I was helping Dad and my friends were helping their Dads also.

I don't really condone the kid driving throughout the city but there is far worse going on in this country than that.

No comparason, I think many of us did the same as you, But this mixed with traffic and Thai drivers ( that drive like 9 year olds anyway ) with no driving skills is toxic.. How do you think the insurence co would react to this?

• Like 2

When are they going to learn as last time have under age girl killing 9 life. Please don't not thiking road it playing ground for kids to have fun as they are thousand used which have family members waiting for them to go home . In other country child already taking custody but stupid parent.

I want to punch this bloke in the face.

Yes. Sadly it seems that with some of the cretinism we see a quick smack in the gob is the most appropriate and satisfying solution. I was driving down Asoke last week and a foodpanda delivery drone mounted the path to avoid the traffic and clipped a woman. Sent her flying as he sped off. Now I suppose remonstrating with him and pointing out the error of his ways is one way forward. As is the Arthur Daley method of " Give 'im a slap Terry"

My son is 9, and as soon as his feet can reach the pedals and he can see over the dashboard I will teach him to drive. However I would not allow him to drive on a public road!

The headline of this tread is wrong, a 9 year old is not a baby.

Someone take this guy's "life pass" away pronto. SMDH

My son is 9, and as soon as his feet can reach the pedals and he can see over the dashboard I will teach him to drive. However I would not allow him to drive on a public road!

The headline of this tread is wrong, a 9 year old is not a baby.

Why not? when in Rome !!

Not specifically Thai.

Apart from the fact it involved a crime by a Thai in Thailand. Cretinous behavior, it's dangerous enough letting most Thai wife's drive never mind a 9 years old.

Sure I remind you of the way they park in the Womans only parking lot central Bangkok Jpost-207884-0-63206600-1423052366_thumb.

• Like 1

I come from a farming background in Australia.

I learnt to drive when I was six. Driving trucks and tractors when I was ten.

I also drove on main roads and thru town.

I was helping Dad and my friends were helping their Dads also.

I don't really condone the kid driving throughout the city but there is far worse going on in this country than that.

No comparason, I think many of us did the same as you, But this mixed with traffic and Thai drivers ( that drive like 9 year olds anyway ) with no driving skills is toxic.. How do you think the insurence co would react to this?

Daft as it seems they would probably pay!!!