Australian man held in Philippines over teen girl's murder

Lite Beer

Nice Australian export.

Does his behavior have anything to do with Austalianess?

:D

??? Hush mate, they will hunt you down and skin you like a kangaroo ? or perhaps mistake you as a female sheep on purpose... ? or even pull a crocodile Dundee ? on you...

With a name like Ali Ali this monster doesn't sound Australian.

No way is he an Aussie.

They let this crap into the country but they won't let my Chinese wife in because I don't have enough money for a guarantee.

I guess we get what we deserve.

Australia probably has anti-Chinese immigration.

beautiful 17 years old - beaten to a pulp - the doctor doing the autopsy couldn't make out a face - teeth beaten down her throat - Australia couldn't wait to get rid of him - how was he even allowed to travel

give me 5secs with this neanderthal - good news is he will be gone soon enough

I shed a tear for this young girl and her family ...............................................

I look forward to hearing how this ends - I hope they provide graphic details - I am waiting

The guy doesn't look Arab to me. He could be an Aussie who converted to Islam. Who knows?

Whatever he is he doesn't deserve another breath.

Agree. Definitely a white Aussie dude. Amazing how some people are trying to imply that he's not, as if it will change anything. The bastard is just evil, nothing to do with his skin color. Feel real bad for the girl and her family. What a horrific way to go.

Same psycho! Testomy to the weak Aust judicial system that after a savage murder of a fellow inmate in Melbourne, he got sentenced to 15 yrs in 2007 but was given early parole!! Hopefully, the Thais will lock him up for a long time during which he is bound to meet his karma. However, scum like this seem to lead charmed lives & he will probably be deported back to Oz to commit more murders:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-04/australian-charged-with-murdering-teen-in-philippines/6068332

Same psycho! Testomy to the weak Aust judicial system that after a savage murder of a fellow inmate in Melbourne, he got sentenced to 15 yrs in 2007 but was given early parole!! Hopefully, the Thais will lock him up for a long time during which he is bound to meet his karma. However, scum like this seem to lead charmed lives & he will probably be deported back to Oz to commit more murders:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-04/australian-charged-with-murdering-teen-in-philippines/6068332

Re-read the OP....this takes place in the Philippines...not LOS.

This Ali Ali person is scum of the Earth IMO. And yes he does

look like someone of Middle East origins...see pix below...

Having known a couple lads who had spent "time" in a couple

Philippine prisons for doing stupid crap whilst drunk, I kinda

have this feeling that Ali Ali won't last very long being incarcerated

in the PI. Why?...PI convicts also have families, wives, sons &

daughters just like their counterpart cons do in "the West" and

these cons don't take too kindly to someone killing their kinfolks.

The Philippine authorities will surely have to keep him isolated

from other cons for his own safety...or then again...let him share

a small cell with 20 others...he wouldn't last a single night.

Which...in my mind...would be a good thing to do to him.

Still...the Australian authorities were very wrong on letting this

maniac outta prison unsupervised, or outta prison period.

Couple web links...

http://www.capitalbay.com/australia/701483-melbourne-man-arrested-for-allegedly-beating-17-year-old-girl-to-death.html

http://world.einnews.com/article/247985244/GfOWA-0dUpSB92R3

The Pix...

post-146250-0-02581900-1423111996_thumb.

post-146250-0-06031000-1423112008_thumb.

post-146250-0-77036400-1423112020_thumb.

post-146250-0-16996800-1423112043_thumb.

The guy doesn't look Arab to me. He could be an Aussie who converted to Islam. Who knows?

Whatever he is he doesn't deserve another breath.

Agree. Definitely a white Aussie dude. Amazing how some people are trying to imply that he's not, as if it will change anything. The bastard is just evil, nothing to do with his skin color. Feel real bad for the girl and her family. What a horrific way to go.

Should of gone to Specsavers, definitely middle eastern and most likely a Leb.

Lets hope no one in Australia feels compelled to send money to this scumbag for food or anything else.Though some idiot woman will probably feel sorry for him and try to rehabilitate him. And when he gets out he will kill her.

He'll spend the rest of his short life in prison. It will have to be short, before he kills a fellow prisoner, i'm sure they will get him first. I hope it's a slow painful ending for him, <deleted>' psychopath.