• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Thailand

"Read post 14". Not very polite!

Yes, post 14 is a copy of the statement on the Bureau's website.

The only part relevant to where the service is available is,

"Offices accepting notification:

• Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence."

So, I presume that the service is national. You could have just said so. Your original post was unclear and only says that it's available in Chiang Mai.

So, is the service national, please?

can anyone provide proof, that the o/p information is.. OFFICIAL..and is up and galloping ???

until such confirmation, its a pigs must fly,smile.png

a very nice afternoon to all

It is only designed for those that don't have an agent I believe.

Requires IE? Sounds like the government's IT department needs to come in from the stone age.

Good job Immi...

I enjoy my trip to the copier and the post office once every 90 days.

Umm, when can we expect the Safari version?

xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS14g

Edited by Nowisee

what the hecks going to happen with the moans and grones of the expat community and the extensive traffic on tv about the subject of 90 day reporting,if it goes on line,wait with abated breath for the next gripe.

Have you never known emails to vanish into cyber space?

Here's a simple solution. Abandon the 90 day reporting, make it that you have to report change of address, excluding holidays within Thailand. Win, win for everyone, including the bureaucrats thumbsup.gif

But paper, paper and more paper + control is exactly what bureaucrats want

They maybe using CM as a test case then once sorted they roll it out to other places in the country.

laugh.png Have you followed the 90 day threads in CM for some time?

It's the easiest thing to do in person, by mail, by agent, send a proxy and yet still it remains one of the most confused and emotive subjects......I can't wait for the online to start.

But what will become of the Thaivisa members who will have to find a new hobby...

Edited by sfokevin

Here's a simple solution. Abandon the 90 day reporting, make it that you have to report change of address, excluding holidays within Thailand. Win, win for everyone, including the bureaucrats thumbsup.gif

But paper, paper and more paper + control is exactly what bureaucrats want

You're right. I was only thinking of all the extra time they'd have on facebook & line!

Requires IE? Sounds like the government's IT department needs to come in from the stone age.

Yep - all the Immigration on-line registration, such as house master registration, must use IE, and worse still only IE 7. Won't work with IE 8 and above.

It's OK until the elastic band breaks!

Yep - all the Immigration on-line registration, such as house master registration, must use IE, and worse still only IE 7. Won't work with IE 8 and above.

This is with Firefox Nightly 38.0a1 and pasting the url in the address bar:

post-402-0-56445700-1423666019_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse... 3 hours at immigration or a Windows based computer... coffee1.gif

If you copy and paste the link into your Chrome browser it will work, not sure if you can complete the process as yet.

Copy and paste probably works with other browsers?

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Tried that, and got this popup when using Chrome:

We support current and previous versions of Internet Explorer browser ONLY.

กรุณาใช้ IE Browser เท่านั้น

If you copy and paste the link into your Chrome browser it will work, not sure if you can complete the process as yet.

Copy and paste probably works with other browsers?

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Tried that, and got this popup when using Chrome:

We support current and previous versions of Internet Explorer browser ONLY.

กรุณาใช้ IE Browser เท่านั้น

Click on OK a couple of times and then you should be able to tick the box to block it.

At the moment I think there are so many people trying to access a new site full of bugs we need to wait until that is ironed out.

But nevertheless a huge step for immigration.

what the hecks going to happen with the moans and grones of the expat community and the extensive traffic on tv about the subject of 90 day reporting,if it goes on line,wait with abated breath for the next gripe.

Some of this mob are like sea gulls.... If they ain't shixxtin they're squacking.

Haven't read or heard of anybody successfully doing the online reporting as yet.....but will be nice if/when they iron out the bugs.

Sent my 90-day by mail on Monday (9th) and received the receipt back today. The mailing option is fine by me.