You can't fix STUPID

Beardog

Don't know about you but I've done it a few times myself, on email, telling others to look at attachments and not attaching them to the email, haha

I'm sure everyone has done it, me including, and I always laugh about it (at myself including). :D

What a dumbass! I'm not sure why it caught on fire but I do wonder how long has he been revving it before someone started filming...

Try turning that into your insurance company on a comprehensive claim Before they tell you to Fck off

Sorry about the link It came up weird & I tried to upload the video itself & that was less stellar!

Outright stupid, hope it was his own bike.

He might have added some flammable liquid to the intake filter to get the flames and thereby destroying the engine.

Idiot.

Or some seal gave and he ended up spraying hot engine oil all over his exhaust which caught fire.

I would have to ask why a flame shooting out the exhaust Iwould think not tuned properly. Then whoosh, we got a fire here

most highly tuned engines will spit flames from the exhaust

was this in Thailand

Edited by smedly

I would have to ask why a flame shooting out the exhaust Iwould think not tuned properly. Then whoosh, we got a fire here

Looked to me like a fuel line ruptured - shocking stuff

That's what I thought too an oil fire wouldnt torch up as quickly as that Gas or premix on the other hand would torch up very quickly! Not that oil wouldn't burn rapidly but the 3 years I did as a volunteer fireman in California. we fought both types of fires & gas burns way hotter & quicker than oil. And is a lot harder to extinguish.

Looked to me like a fuel line ruptured - shocking stuff

That's what I thought too an oil fire wouldnt torch up as quickly as that Gas or premix on the other hand would torch up very quickly! Not that oil wouldn't burn rapidly but the 3 years I did as a volunteer fireman in California. we fought both types of fires & gas burns way hotter & quicker than oil. And is a lot harder to extinguish.

Bet someone could compare the colours of the two types and determine.