Mr Adam R.B. Watts

n210mp

Does anyone know the the above named person or his whereabouts

I have had an important document delivered to my home in Thailand that I opened without checking the name in the address that I think would be very advantageous for him to have

It was sent from the UK with a postmark 30 01 15

He may well be waiting for this document

Thanks

If your home is a rental, maybe the previous tenant in which maybe the landlord has a contact? Otherwise a near neighbor who got the esoteric house numbering wrong on a return address? Failing that, contact the company and/or person sending the document and advise them 'no longer at this address'. Maybe they have an alternate way of getting in touch with him.

To narrow the broad search you have initiated with your 'my home in Thailand', maybe you can give the Tambon or Amphur part of your address?

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

Yes thanks Charlie and Nanlaew

Thanks for your suggestions

I live in a house in the area of Mabrachan lake on the outskirts of Pattaya and have owned this house together with my wife for the last three years or so.

I am not sure f there were any previous renters of this property but it could of course have been used as an accommodation address as the previous owner was a ExPat business man who had many contacts and friends in this area

The large A4 letter contained certificate of passing an oil related safety course which I assume will be of great importance if the recipient is waiting for it to get a job in the offshore industry

Whilst I am quite happy to try to find the owner of this letter and its contents via local acquaintances , neighbours , Thai Visa forum Etc I cannot through accident circumstance do anymore.

I thought that "General" forum would be a good place to start just in case the person looked at TV n general and now with no replies maybe the Pattaya forum would be a better idea, so Charle if you could transfer to Pattaya forum maybe we will have some success there

many thanks'

Harvey

Give it back to the post office.

I also once got a bike clothing item delivered to me and grand ma signed for receipt and I came home, <deleted>?

There is a fellow country man with same given name as mine in our Moo Baan (we both ride big bikes, sometimes even together) so I just popped by at his house with his back protector and he was one happy trooper.

• Like 1

Guys, this is a missing person affair, and even though it seems to be in best faith, it needs to be approved by our admin.

Thanks for pdaz for contacting Adam, but please do NOT relay his contact details to anyone unless you have their written consent. Some people don't want to be found and we are Thaivisa and not interpol.

I close this thread in line with our forum rules.