Underboob selfies illegal here: Culture Ministry

Tho i can survive without under boobs..

But must know about side boobs

Can we have those?

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-29.jpg?quality=94&strip=all

Think this is no problem, coz is not a selfie.

The theme insecure many.

Today I got sent from my conversation partner in my social network this selfie.

I must now return this pic, or i must refuse to accept?

Apparently by sharing this pic with us you may be facing 5 years imprisonment.
OMG
This is not a underboob selfie.

That is just a picture from a woman in closes.

Then must be all advertisers, magazine publishers, underware retailers, Fashion Magazines, car show operators, and all girls in bikini on the beach locked up.

Edited by tomacht8

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the former website of the " Culture" Ministry as of a couple of years ago.

When they were thundering on about the famous Songkran girls showing some boobs,

someone pointed out the mind boggling hypocrisy of their own site showing Thai boobs.

They finally did change the site. I swear the word hypocrisy cannot exist in the Thai

language...

silom_girls_vs_songkran_goddesses.jpg

Can we have those?

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-29.jpg?quality=94&strip=all

The theme insecure many.

...but for doing that, I will visit him once a week at least!

Thank you wai.gif

this is a very important topic and the punishment is at the level of it , not the same for jetski scamming tourists I mean it is more important for the country to punish beautiful girls showing a piece of skin than to take care of jetskis and others tuktuk who can make their business with impunity.

Last but not least I hope nobody will have the bad idea to destroy the bas relief of beautiful temple showing sculpture of topless ladies. May be we should suggest to the culture minister to hide it .

Can we have those?

The theme insecure many.

Looking at the photo I guess the girl visited a clinic for some 'enhancement' and I'm not referring to her blue cloth working outfit.

then and now ...

I've been avoiding this that up to now but I thought I should take a look although I can't be bothered to Google it yet.

Seeing your picture reminded me of some cards for birthdays etc that I saw in the OTOP shop which had drawings of women with bare breasts. I mentioned them to my wife. I said 'Look they've got bare breasts'. She said No it's a story about a man and a woman... and then something about up in the sky... and in love and then I lost interest. Seems they aren't naked breasts if there's some old Thai story attached.

Last month.

Try waiting a while between looking at naked breasts and typing posts. It might help.[emoji5]
not working. This research project is killing me. Reminds me of going to the movies and staring at the tubs of self service lollies confused about which variety to pick while the mouth is drooling. That's it no more. I'll stop. They all taste the same! Lol

I know this should not be on this topic, although I find it more exciting now, plus the fact I don't know how to start a new topic. Where on television will the Supebike Championships in Buriram be aired, if at all?

Surely if one has nice jugs it would be ok?

You didn't get it, it would seem.

The nicer the 'boobies' the more infuriated some female government officials and wives of MPs and so will be. It's (almost) like penis envy rolleyes.gif

Two and a half more weeks and we'll have the National Wet Tshirt competition. Always a pleasure here in Bangkok smile.png

In 2011 Songkhran we had

""Police chief suggests those who cheered on girls who showed their breasts on Silom might be charged too. (Vid evidence being studied)""

In line with that I expect people who cheer on girls who show underboob selfies to e possibly charged as well.

So, chaps, be warned, next to having to pee in public you can also be charged for cheering the girls who walk around in 'business attire'

In 2011 Songkhran we had

""Police chief suggests those who cheered on girls who showed their breasts on Silom might be charged too. (Vid evidence being studied)""

In line with that I expect people who cheer on girls who show underboob selfies to e possibly charged as well.

So, chaps, be warned, next to having to pee in public you can also be charged for cheering the girls who walk around in 'business attire'

'That's like being charged for laughing if someone walks in to lamppost.

• 3 weeks later...