Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

What problem are you having with online reporting. The office you have to do the report to does not effect doing the report application online.

The online reporting system accesses a database that only has basic info about your last entry to the country. If that was done using your old passport you will not be able do a online report until you leave and re-enter the country.

I cannot get past the first page as I mentioned above: "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

You say I have to leave and re-enter country with new pp to get online 90 day working again, which I don't plan to do. If I do postal method now, will that be OK and might that allow online next time with new pp?

Thanks for you help UbonJoe.

4 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

I cannot get past the first page as I mentioned above: "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

You say I have to leave and re-enter country with new pp to get online 90 day working again, which I don't plan to do. If I do postal method now, will that be OK and might that allow online next time with new pp?

Thanks for you help UbonJoe.

If you are using your new passport number that is why you get the message. Your passport number is not in the database the system accesses. The only way to do online reporting again will be to leave and re-enter the country.

You can do the report by mail if you are still within the allowed time period to do it.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2016 at 9:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

Your passport number is not in the database the system accesses. The only way to do online reporting again will be to leave and re-enter the country.

You can do the report by mail if you are still within the allowed time period to do it.

Hi UbonJoe,

I recently renewed my PP in Bangkok and transferred NonImm O extension to new pp in Bangkok and got an exit-rentry permit. I also cannot get the only 90 day to work with same error mentioned above. Two questions please:

1. Based on your previous post you are saying new pp's issued in Bangkok are not registered on Immigration 90 day database even tho I've been to immigration to transfer visa to new pp? Are they using TWO databases  (one for visa and one for 90 day) that are not linked I suppose you mean?

2. You say "The only way to do online reporting again will be to leave and re-enter the country." If I apply by post does this avoid me having to exit reenter country just to do online reports in future? Seems an excessive expense to fly out/in just to do free online reports with a replaced pp when surely this can be done at immigration office?

Thanks for any feedback to above 2 points.

15 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Hi UbonJoe,

I recently renewed my PP in Bangkok and transferred NonImm O extension to new pp in Bangkok and got an exit-rentry permit. I also cannot get the only 90 day to work with same error mentioned above. Two questions please:

1. Based on your previous post you are saying new pp's issued in Bangkok are not registered on Immigration 90 day database even tho I've been to immigration to transfer visa to new pp? Are they using TWO databases  (one for visa and one for 90 day) that are not linked I suppose you mean?

2. You say "The only way to do online reporting again will be to leave and re-enter the country." If I apply by post does this avoid me having to exit reenter country just to do online reports in future? Seems an excessive expense to fly out/in just to do free online reports with a replaced pp when surely this can be done at immigration office?

Thanks for any feedback to above 2 points.

1. As I wrote earlier the online reporting system accesses a data base that only has records of entries to the country in it. Immigration uses multiple data bases for different purposes.

I have not been able to do 90 day reports since it became available since I have an entry well before 2013 which is year the database was started. I have a new passport also.

2. I was advised by immigration to do a border hop if I wanted to do online reporting in May of last year. Have done my reports in person and by mail since then. I have considered making a trip to Laos but just have not done it yet. Cost would be 1000 baht for a re-entry permit and 1500 baht for a Lao VOA. Certainly have paid that much to do my reports since online reporting started.

• Like 1

I am on a Retirement Extension that is due for renewal in January 2017 with a valid multiple re-entry permit.

I am getting the same 'Please contact the Immigration Office...' pop-up when submitting page 1 of the online 90-day report form.

My last (and only) 90-day report was done in-person on 8th March 2016 but I have been in and out of the country twice since then, departing and re-entering at BKK.

My last re-entry at BKK was on 24th August 2016 which makes my 90-day report due either today or tomorrow.

Doing a status of application search gives the ไม่พบข้อมูล "data not found" notice so looks like the report I filed personally last March has been expunged? Or is that purely a check on the current reports status and NOT a historical record of all reports?

Have they jigged the system to require anyone who has personally filed a 90-day report BUT NOT YET SUBMITTED THE ADDITIONAL PERSONAL INFORMATION SHEET to make a personal re-appearance so they can get that extra data? It wasn't a requirement last march at Jomtien IO but I understand it is now? I thought that once the initial 90-day report had been made in person and pictures taken and all entered in the database, all subsequent 90-day reports could be submitted online (as long as the system was up and running)?

By the same token, does any physical exit/entry of Thailand mean that at least the first subsequent 90-day report needs to be done in person again?

Thanks,

NL

Edited by NanLaew

51 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I am on a Retirement Extension that is due for renewal in January 2017 with a valid multiple re-entry permit.

I am getting the same 'Please contact the Immigration Office...' pop-up when submitting page 1 of the online 90-day report form.

My last (and only) 90-day report was done in-person on 8th March 2016 but I have been in and out of the country twice since then, departing and re-entering at BKK.

My last re-entry at BKK was on 24th August 2016 which makes my 90-day report due either today or tomorrow.

Doing a status of application search gives the ไม่พบข้อมูล "data not found" notice so looks like the report I filed personally last March has been expunged? Or is that purely a check on the current reports status and NOT a historical record of all reports?

Have they jigged the system to require anyone who has personally filed a 90-day report BUT NOT YET SUBMITTED THE ADDITIONAL PERSONAL INFORMATION SHEET to make a personal re-appearance so they can get that extra data? It wasn't a requirement last march at Jomtien IO but I understand it is now? I thought that once the initial 90-day report had been made in person and pictures taken and all entered in the database, all subsequent 90-day reports could be submitted online (as long as the system was up and running)?

By the same token, does any physical exit/entry of Thailand mean that at least the first subsequent 90-day report needs to be done in person again?

Thanks,

NL

Not sure why you are getting the message. There are times that the message comes up when the system is busy and it cannot access the database where the records are kept.

Double check you entered all the required (red * beside it) info correctly including using the pull down menu for your nationality.

Even if you could do an application for a 90 day report it would not be approved since you are not within the 15 to 7 days before the report date window.

Unless you have done online reporting before you will not have a record of previous reports. 

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure why you are getting the message. There are times that the message comes up when the system is busy and it cannot access the database where the records are kept.

Double check you entered all the required (red * beside it) info correctly including using the pull down menu for your nationality.

Even if you could do an application for a 90 day report it would not be approved since you are not within the 15 to 7 days before the report date window.

Unless you have done online reporting before you will not have a record of previous reports. 

Oops.... I missed the 15 to 7 days BEFORE limitation for online filing. Off down to Jomtien Soi 5 I go then!

Thanks

NL

Edited by NanLaew

4 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Not sure what you mean  by "15 to 7 days before the report date window". Am I too close to the actual 90 days to use online reporting? If that's the case, then that's why I am getting nowhere?

Online, you need to report at least 7 days before your due date, but you cannot report more than 15 days before your due date. There is a one week window.

I have the receipt with bar code from the in-person report I made last March so all I need is this receipt, TM6, myself and passport right? No other forms? In-and-out in less than 10 minutes?

I guess I will bring a passport picture in case they ask me to submit the personal data sheet.

Edited by NanLaew

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Follow the thread.

Jomtien Soi 5.

I was following the thread, it appears you just did an edit and put Jomtien information, it wasnt there before.

I did 90 day there last week and it literally took 1 minute from hoping of motorbike to driving away.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I was following the thread, it appears you just did an edit and put Jomtien information, it wasnt there before.

I did 90 day there last week and it literally took 1 minute from hoping of motorbike to driving away.

Cheers, that's what I heard.

My post #2647 said Jomtien well over (and thus uneditable) an hour ago.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I have the receipt with bar code from the in-person report I made last March so all I need is this receipt, TM6, myself and passport right? No other forms? In-and-out in less than 10 minutes?

I guess I will bring a passport picture in case they ask me to submit the personal data sheet.

I've not done it at Jomtein, but normally you don't need any previous 90 day receipts if you've been in/out country inside last 90 days. You just need TM6 and a completed TM47 form along with pp copy?

8 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

I've not done it at Jomtein, but normally you don't need any previous 90 day receipts if you've been in/out country inside last 90 days. You just need TM6 and a completed TM47 form along with pp copy?

Good information. When I did the in-person report last March, they said that all I needed next time was my passport and the receipt. Subsequent posts here indicate as recent as last week, that was all that was needed. However, I think that is for consecutive 90-day reporters and as you say doesn't apply for stays that have been interrupted by a physical departure and return. Like a total system/clock reset. I will do a TM47 and have the passport photocopies with me tomorrow. I assume that ot is just the personal data pages they need copies of and not the extension and exit & re-entry stamps?

Thanks

13 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I assume that ot is just the personal data pages they need copies of and not the extension and exit & re-entry stamps?

I've just done mine by post and pp copy requirements are:

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
    - front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
    - current visa
    - last entry stamp of immigration
    - last extension of visa

45 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

I've just done mine by post and pp copy requirements are:

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
    - front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
    - current visa
    - last entry stamp of immigration
    - last extension of visa

Good timing! That's exactly what I have copied plus the TM6 for sh!ts and giggles. Bringing my rental agreement just in case there's a Tuesday morning mind-erase in effect.

Plus a passport picture in case they get all "additional foreigner information form" on me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Good timing! That's exactly what I have copied plus the TM6 for sh!ts and giggles. Bringing my rental agreement just in case there's a Tuesday morning mind-erase in effect.

Plus a passport picture in case they get all "additional foreigner information form" on me.

Passport, new TM6 and old reporting receipt was all that was needed. Updated the database and stapled new receipt into passport.

5 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

They wanted the old 90 reporting receipt from March when you had already left the country since then? I will never understand 90 day reports in this country. 'nuff said.

Not sure it would be mandatory to have the old receipt. If they are using a the bar code on it that makes it easy for them to find you record instead of typing in your passport number.

It also serves as proof you did your last report in case they lost your records.

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure it would be mandatory to have the old receipt. If they are using a the bar code on it that makes it easy for them to find you record instead of typing in your passport number.

It also serves as proof you did your last report in case they lost your records.

Yes, I think he scanned the barcode to bring up the last record then he input the new TM6 number, checked the expiration date on the extension, reminded me that the extension expired before the next 90-day report is due, annotated the new receipt with that date, stapled it in and returned my departing wai. A 15 minute wait for less than 2 minutes of action. Good job!

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and was just going through your discussion. its very interesting.

I am going to apply for 90 days notification for the first time, in such case can I use online application, or do I have to go  personally to notify at chaengwattana.

Thanks and Cheers....

1 minute ago, SashBkk said:

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and was just going through your discussion. its very interesting.

I am going to apply for 90 days notification for the first time, in such case can I use online application, or do I have to go  personally to notify at chaengwattana.

Thanks and Cheers....

The first time you will have to do it in person at Chaengwattana so they can input your data into the computer system, after that you should be good with online reporting.

On 23/11/2016 at 1:29 PM, BobTH said:

The first time you will have to do it in person at Chaengwattana so they can input your data into the computer system, after that you should be good with online reporting.

The first time you ever do a 90 day report or the first time after your most recent return to the country? I just did a 90 day report online having come back from a business trip in September.

On 11/23/2016 at 1:29 PM, BobTH said:

The first time you ever do a 90 day report or the first time after your most recent return to the country? I just did a 90 day report online having come back from a business trip in September.

Answer......................First time ever. I have done them after leaving and returning also more than once.

24 minutes ago, BobTH said:

Answer......................First time ever. I have done them after leaving and returning also more than once.

Cool. Just got my 90 day approved online in a new record time for me, 37mins!

• Like 1

It appears the Thai Immigration 90-day reporting site is not responding. I submitted my 90 day report Monday evening and have not been able to check my status as the site does not respond. This has been occurring since yesterday sometime after 12pm.

Is anyone else having problems?

Thanks!