Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 3/4/2020 at 1:21 AM, Myshkin said:

Good News and great surprise today. My 90 days is due on March 16th, and I did try online on March 2nd at 10h49pm. Without much hope I admit, as since I had a new passport issued in April 2019

Ubonjoe, new passport, and hasn't left Thailand with it, or since 2013 -- but was able to do an online 90 day report... I thought that, when I get a new passport next year, I'll have to do a border hop to be able to do online 90 day reporting. Have things changed, or was I wrong believing this?

13 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Ubonjoe, new passport, and hasn't left Thailand with it, or since 2013 -- but was able to do an online 90 day report... I thought that, when I get a new passport next year, I'll have to do a border hop to be able to do online 90 day reporting. Have things changed, or was I wrong believing this?

Not sure how he was able to do it with a new passport. I have never been able to do one due to my new passport and a old entry.

Waiting for somebody else to do a similar post. Tried it myself and got the message again. I might try it again when my report is due next month.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:26 PM, ubonjoe said:

Not sure how he was able to do it with a new passport. I have never been able to do one due to my new passport and a old entry.

Waiting for somebody else to do a similar post. Tried it myself and got the message again. I might try it again when my report is due next month.

I renewed my passport a few of months ago but I have yet to have the information in the old one transferred. I have successfully reported on-line using the old passport number and intend to report again next month similarly. My extension of stay (in the old passport) expires in June 2020 so in May I shall visit Immigration (Surin) to "normalise" the paperwork.

There is a rumour, yet to be confirmed, that Immigration intend to open a new office in Surin city (the current one is in Kab Cheong, 50 km south of Surin) so that will make life a little easier for Surin expat residents.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:26 PM, ubonjoe said:

I was able to do it online on my second 90 day after the new passport. The first one didn't work and I had to go to immigration.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:21 AM, Myshkin said:

But no, this time the report was approved within 24hrs and I got the receipt print with next report due on May 31st.

I encourage other people who were in the same situation as me to keep on trying, maybe there's been some positive upgrades in the software. I can't believe it was just luck.

I submitted my latest 90-day report online yesterday, and, to my pleasant surprise, it was approved within 15 minutes! Make me wonder whether the whole process has now been automated at Immigration Bureau HQ?? If so, then maybe good news for those whose offices have hitherto steadfastly refused to permit online reporting.

• Like 2

In the era of Wuhan Flu, I imagine they're in more of a hurry than we are to get online registrations up to speed. 

The very last thing they want is to spend their days working in rooms packed with waiting foreigners.

• Like 2

As usual I was unable to get the on-line reporting to work.

I attended Immigration at Promenada at 2pm today and got no 153. No 150 was being served. My whole visit took just on 5 mins. witnh no hitched. However an elderly Digger just before me had a problem,. He had submitted a TM30 in December an believed that this reset his 90 days, the Imm. staff disagreed. 

Incidentally, the staff were all very young and new (I did not recall seeing any of them before) none wore uniform, all seemed efficient and well briefed. The office also dealt with TM30 and Visa Extensions. It is in the same place that the TM30 office was on the 1st floor.

As I left I saw that 2 offices on the basement floor that had been previously used for "Family Extensions have been re-occupied by uniformed Immigration staff but not open to the public.

I did not see any photograph nor copying facilities

Hate to appear lazy; it's probably been covered somewhere in the close to 5,000 replies.. But, ...

I finally, after 10 years, decided I'd give the online 90 reporting a whirl. Unfortinately, when I get to the the page, the "Accept" button is greyed out and I can't proceed. 

I've tried with Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Brave. No luck.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 13.17.08.png

Edited by Curt1591

27 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

I finally, after 10 years, decided I'd give the online 90 reporting a whirl. Unfortinately, when I get to the the page, the "Accept" button is greyed out and I can't proceed. 

Scroll down the page and tick the box.

image.png.3a007aee6b0b36f7d60c59c473ac1393.png

• Like 1

Fellas,

I am doing my 90 days reporting online... in step 2, there's a checkbox called 'Special One Stop Service' - my VISA was issued at Chamchuree Square at the One Stop Service Center, do I therefore need to check this box? There's a pdf file which can be downloaded with additional details which mentions the following:

Offices accepting notification:

For foreigners carrying out duties relating to the Specific One Stop Service (Special Services, Special laws): Immigration Act , Proleum Act / Board of Investment Act / Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand Act.

My company is a BOI company. So I guess that qualifies me to check the box? Would you agree?

Edited by Sambora

I've been trying for 3 days now, within the 15d to 7d before due date window, always getting the contact immigration popup. Changed the passport to a new one last time I flew out, got a new visa (elite) affixed on my way back. Not sure what's preventing it from going through, but I guess it's some combo of new passport & new visa. So to the corona central immigration sauna it is, sending the wife. I am not amused.

2 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I've been trying for 3 days now, within the 15d to 7d before due date window, always getting the contact immigration popup. Changed the passport to a new one last time I flew out, got a new visa (elite) affixed on my way back. Not sure what's preventing it from going through, but I guess it's some combo of new passport & new visa. So to the corona central immigration sauna it is, sending the wife. I am not amused.

I don,t have an elite visa, I would have paid the extra for 90 reporting,is that not possible.I know agents are able for a small fee.

Just now, Olmate said:

I don,t have an elite visa, I would have paid the extra for 90 reporting,is that not possible.I know agents are able for a small fee.

Huh, I just checked, they do have a rep office in Pattaya and can do the 90 day. That's new. Not sure if it's of much use except I don't have to send a family member to the corona petri dish.

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Huh, I just checked, they do have a rep office in Pattaya and can do the 90 day. That's new. Not sure if it's of much use except I don't have to send a family member to the corona petri dish.

Well it means drop off your passport and they do the report,seems ok to me!

On 2/26/2020 at 2:35 PM, david2923 said:

Hello, I am new to this site.

US Citizen, I have a Thai marriage visa. My last entry date 12/5/2019 into Thailand DMK, I had to do the 90 day report by March 3rd. 

I tried to do the 90 reporting for the first time online last Friday Feb 21. I tried again on Feb 24, so I was within the 15 to 7 days at the time of reporting  . I did the TM47 online for and after entry of data on 1 step (All Correct) I either get no message or a message reading "This site says.... For further information regarding the 90 day Notification Report Service, Please contact the Immigration Service in your Area..... Ok"

I just came from the Nonthaburi immigration office and completed the checkin with no problem today Feb 26. Now I have till May 25 2020. 

I inquired as to why I could not do it online, and 4 immigration people had not idea why, HMMMM?

Does anyone out there know why this Online checkin did not work for me? I assure all my ducks are in a line as we say in the US. Please ask if there is any other info you require, really hope someone can assist me.

Warm Regards to all

The reason is that The Immigration Bureau is incompetent and unprofessional. When anything goes wrong nobody knows anything and nobody knows how to fix it.

Just tried online.  Got the same error message:

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Guess I need to go in and help spread the corona around.

Have been here for 8 years but tried to do the 90 day report online for the first time this afternoon. I live in Bangkok

Got messages about having to go to the immigration office in person when I tried to do it in firefox so switched to chrome.

Took me about 10 minutes, most of which was spent looking online for my flight number when I last entered Thailand.

Sent it off at 3.15pm, by 4.15pm I had an E-mail from immigration saying I had been approved.

Wow, that's just about the smoothest red tape hurdle I've ever had to jump over in Thailand.

2 hours ago, chessman said:

Took me about 10 minutes, most of which was spent looking online for my flight number when I last entered Thailand.

Flight number is not a required field. It does not have a red asterisk beside it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

You can also download the very comprehensive UserGuide, which is mainly in thai but has screenshots of all steps/options in the process.

However, there is actually no need for that UserGuide as it is a very simple process to file your TM47 90-day report on-line.  It took me less than 10 minutes to file my very first 90-day report on-line.

Be aware that you need to do it in the 15 to 7 day window BEFORE the last day of your 90-day period (otherwise you will get the message to contact your local IO).

4 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Sorry if i seem dumb ,but for the first time i was going to do my 90 day online ,i have windows 10 as there are 330 pages ,can you please post the form i have to fill in ? or is it the one on page one? thanks ivorsmallbrain

Online there are only 2 pages to fill in... no idea where you get 330 pages.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

He meant 330 pages on this topic for 90 day reporting online. He doesn't want to look through all of them to find out the link for the online report.

Edited by NE1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NE1 said:

He meant 330 pages on this topic for 90 day reporting online. He doesn't want to look through all of them to find out the link for the online report.

It is posted in the OP on page one.

Hey guys-Trying to do online 90 day for the first time (have done the previous 2 at the office) and am within the 15-7 day window. I am on an iPad. Got the come to local immigration message.

Looked at App Store and searched for “Thailand TM47” and “Thailand immigration 90 day report” with no luck.

just keep trying ?https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

or could it be because it’s Sunday? My actual due date is March 25

Edited by claynlr