Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

50 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You were to late to do the report.

There is a window of 15 days before your report date or up to the report date.

Ninty day reporting has been suspended until July 31st so you can wait until they make an announcement stating the dates the reports will be due.

Hi ubonjoe, 

OMG ???? didn't know about that...

many thanks, cheers!

19 hours ago, KhunPeng said:

Hi guys, I did my 90days online reporting on 28th April and received an email reply saying Not approved. "Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th" What does it mean? any help will be very much appreciated. cheers!

I can only think of the link about the new announcements. 

3614580.jpg

3614585.jpg

Try again carefully checking all the information. Keep trying until the report date passes. They might get tired of rejecting and relent.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, Advocate said:

Try again carefully checking all the information. Keep trying until the report date passes. They might get tired of rejecting and relent.

Hi Advocate, 

I've tried several times but no luck, keep getting this popup message. 

ps: btw guys I think they've stop processing the 90days reporting due to the new announcements relating to covid 19. cheers!

20200502_224019.jpg

8 hours ago, KhunPeng said:

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system checks.

There are several reasons for getting it. Often is and error in one of the required fields on the first page. 

No need to worry about 90 day reporting until after July 31st.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system checks.

There are several reasons for getting it. Often is and error in one of the required fields on the first page. 

No need to worry about 90 day reporting until after July 31st.

Hi ubonjoe, 

noted with thanks, cheers!

11 hours ago, KhunPeng said:

ps: btw guys I think they've stop processing the 90days reporting due to the new announcements relating to covid 19. cheers!

Can you share the thought process behind this? Something you heard? Deduced?

While I haven't read every post (here and on FB), I have seen many, many, many, many, many reports of successful 90-day reports, since the 31 July Amnesty declaration, done in person, by mail, on-line (web and app). I don't recall any posts re: 90 day reports rejected because of a processing "stoppage"?

I did my report last week (online/web) and was approved (CW), also assisted two colleagues with their 90-day reports last week online (web). All approved (Bangkok/CW).

Edited by mtls2005

On 5/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, mtls2005 said:

Can you share the thought process behind this? Something you heard? Deduced?

While I haven't read every post (here and on FB), I have seen many, many, many, many, many reports of successful 90-day reports, since the 31 July Amnesty declaration, done in person, by mail, on-line (web and app). I don't recall any posts re: 90 day reports rejected because of a processing "stoppage"?

I did my report last week (online/web) and was approved (CW), also assisted two colleagues with their 90-day reports last week online (web). All approved (Bangkok/CW).

It would be somewhat silly to cease processing on-line 90 day reports then asking one to contact their local immigration office (in person?) during these worrying times.

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It would be somewhat silly to cease processing on-line 90 day reports then asking one to contact their local immigration office (in person?) during these worrying times.

90 day reporting is not required until at least 31 July.  No need for doing anything.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:48 PM, KhunPeng said:

Hi Advocate, 

20200502_224019.jpg

Try sending report in by mail. You have nothing to lose but a few baht for the cost of registered mail and return mail stamp.

Just put a note with your form stating you tried to report on line and received error message. They have a record on their database of your attempt to report.

10 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Is that your original report date?  

I’m not quite sure of your meaning. This was the previous one.

F62483A9-70A5-405E-ACCC-61FB0F94DBA8.jpeg.1a4da147fa0420be6ab5db8761014ba3.jpeg

I could probably do a 3 day report going by the current amusement. I probably should not “bait the bear” I will have to go into town in a day or 3 and I know that they are accepting in person reporting so I may just do that as the waiting/process time is in minutes.

Edited by sometimewoodworker

90 day reporting has been officially suspended until after July 31 (prior to that date they will advise how to do).  So it appears you have just received the same May 15 report date you had earlier.  No need to take any action until end of July (or later - or never if we are really lucky).  No need to visit immigration - they have made this to avoid needless contact.

29 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

90 day reporting has been officially suspended until after July 31 (prior to that date they will advise how to do).  So it appears you have just received the same May 15 report date you had earlier.  No need to take any action until end of July (or later - or never if we are really lucky).  No need to visit immigration - they have made this to avoid needless contact.

No it hasn't been totally suspended, you can still report, as I have done, online and get a new day 90 days hence.  You can also go to the IO to do it.

Edited by Pilotman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

No it hasn't been suspended, you can still report, as I have done and get a new day 90 days hence.  

But you do not have to do the report. If you can do them online that is fine. If not you do not have to mail them or do them in person.

Mine was due over 2 weeks ago. I can't do them online so I chose not to do it as per the ministerial notice on April 7th.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

No it hasn't been totally suspended, you can still report, as I have done, online and get a new day 90 days hence.  You can also go to the IO to do it.

The requirement has been totally suspended.  That it is accepted has nothing to do with that.  Why make extra work for everyone when it is not required or expected?  

Totally agree, why do I have to waste my wife's time driving me to immigration, when the tosssers have had my online application for 7 days.

Too many people there, and I ain't sitting in the car park under a poxy marquee in the sweltering heat.

To top it off we toddle off to Svensons in town only to to find it closed fer f ukkk sakes.

11 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

Totally agree, why do I have to waste my wife's time driving me to immigration, when the tosssers have had my online application for 7 days.

Too many people there, and I ain't sitting in the car park under a poxy marquee in the sweltering heat.

To top it off we toddle off to Svensons in town only to to find it closed fer f ukkk sakes.

we obviously don't all have the same experience.  I did mine online on Monday and received my approval this afternoon, almost exactly 24 hours later,  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pilotman said:

I am also not in the business of worrying myself about the workload of Thai immigration.  

If Thai Immigration is worried about their workload it's about time that this utterly pointless and time consuming regulation is scrapped for good.

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

If Thai Immigration is worried about their workload it's about time that this utterly pointless and time consuming regulation is scrapped for good.

But that is much less likely to happen if we continue to report when it is not even required.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

But that is much less likely to happen if we continue to report when it is not even required.  

On 6th June 2020 my passport expires, my extension of stay expires and I am due on that date (as per the slip in my passport) to conduct a 90 day report.

Obviously I need to visit Immigration (Surin) to have visa information transferred into my new passport and apply for (and I hope be granted) a further 12 months extension of stay. I shall visit on or around 27th May 2020 and leave it up to the Immigration Officer whether he considers it prudent to conduct a 90 day report to provide a receipt for insertion into my new passport.

8 minutes ago, steve73 said:

If you are able to do it on-line I would suggest you continue doing so - even though you don't need to at this time.

One problem I could foresee is that once they lift the requirement NOT to do it, there'll be many more people synchronised to continually repeat it around the same time - which COULD lead to the offices being very busy each time.

By doing it on-line, you should avoid being in that busy period if you do need to visit the office in future..

JMHO..

Yes. Have they thought about this?

They could avoid a 0iAUG20 90-Day pile up by giving like a two/three week leeway.

Of course after the initial reporting the usual two weeks/one week will kick in again ...

1 minute ago, jayceenik said:

Yes. Have they thought about this?

They could avoid a 0iAUG20 90-Day pile up by giving like a two/three week leeway.

Of course after the initial reporting the usual two weeks/one week will kick in again ...

Believe they indeed have given that consideration and that is reason they advised would provide details shortly before the July 31 date.  Perhaps staggered reporting based on first letter of last name?

15 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

My situation is possibly a little different to many, but there could be others in a similar situation.

A point I omitted, slightly by intention, is that 15th May is the date my extension finishes (marriage). I have submitted my extension paperwork and have an under consideration stamp for 60 days due on June 14th.

My online report was to see what is likely to happen under normal conditions.

I now have information that an application submitted 30 days early will in all probability make no difference to the under consideration stamp being dated 30 days after the extension expires, that 3 visits will be required as the 90 day report date will be the expiration of the extension and can’t be done online.

all the above applies to normal conditions and Udon immigration office.

i am well aware of the in-person suspension.

2 hours ago, steve73 said:

If you are able to do it on-line I would suggest you continue doing so - even though you don't need to at this time.

One problem I could foresee is that once they lift the requirement NOT to do it, there'll be many more people synchronised to continually repeat it around the same time - which COULD lead to the offices being very busy each time.

By doing it on-line, you should avoid being in that busy period if you do need to visit the office in future..

JMHO..

Agreed.  That's why I filed online 90 day reports for Hubby and me yesterday morning.  Got the approval from Chiang Mai immigration within a couple hours.  They must not have much to do in the office.  Interestingly our next report date is August 2, when they'll be very busy, but I'll mark my calendar to file online again and hopefully avoid a trip to file in-person.

16 hours ago, Pilotman said:

mainly because nobody knows how this will all play out, or be unwound,  when the virus restrictions are lifted, There was a report on TVF just today, of someone being warned because they had missed their 90  day report due date and being told by the IO not to miss it again, which rather proves the point, that what is true for one location may not be true of another.   My advice to anyone would be that if you can report on your due date, then do so and avoid any hassle further down the line.   I am also not in the business of worrying myself about the workload of Thai immigration.  

I think that is good advice. Yesterday I did my yearly extension of stay based on retirement (Songkhla Immigration, Hat Yai), and just before handing my passport back, the immigration officer checked the 90-day report receipt and reminded me that my next report is due in one month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1