Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

So your point Joe is to do the 90-day if I can do it online, only because I will not be in a race to do it with 100,000 farang when IO tells us to start with 90-day again?

No

It is your choice whether you do it or not.

Immigration will announce when reports are due when it is decided the ministerial notice will not be extended again. They will not expect everybody to a report at the same time and then again 90 days later. It may be by the month your last report was due.

1 hour ago, Calvin1976 said:

Now holding Non-B visa and WP.

If you used a non-b visa and got a 90 day entry you do not need to do 90 day reporting since you cannot normally stay longer than 90 days in the country.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you used a non-b visa and got a 90 day entry you do not need to do 90 day reporting since you cannot normally stay longer than 90 days in the country.

Sorry.

I may not explained my situation clear enough.

As my Non-B visa expired on Aug 2020, which supposed to last for 12 months period.

Should I start to do my 90 days reporting after 31/July/2020 or before?

Thank you.

31 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

As my Non-B visa expired on Aug 2020, which supposed to last for 12 months period.

Should I start to do my 90 days reporting after 31/July/2020 or before?

It appears you are on a one year extension of stay based uon working, teaching or etc issued by immigration not a non-b visa issued by an embassy or consulate.

You can do it at any time after July 31st.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It appears you are on a one year extension of stay based uon working, teaching or etc issued by immigration not a non-b visa issued by an embassy or consulate.

Yes, Non-B issued by immigration at chaeng Wattana.

Thanks a lot, Joe.

How long does it usually take to get e mail confirmation back from Chiang Mai IO?

I submitted my online 90 day report 2 days ago.. it all went through fine and got the message that an email will be sent, and I printed it out... but no confirmation e mail yet.  

Edited by jak2002003

10 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

How long does it usually take to get e mail confirmation back from Chiang Mai IO?

Not all offices send a email. Best to go back onto the online reporting site to check the status of your application.

Two days is not very long to be waiting. Some offices take longer than that.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2020 at 11:34 AM, ubonjoe said:

So no check in required until July 31 on retirement visa as well? Otherwise I'd have to report tomorrow. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Venom said:

So no check in required until July 31 on retirement visa as well? Otherwise I'd have to report tomorrow. Thanks!

It will be due after July 31st. It has not been announced yet but some offices are saying they will not be due until 90 days from the date your last report was due.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nabbie said:

Is this online website available for 24/7? Via Phuket immigration.

Yes

The message your are getting means you record could not be found in the database the system searches after submitting page one.

Often it is an error made when entering one of the required fields on page 1.

Also a new passport since your last entry to the country or an entry prior to 2013.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

The message your are getting means you record could not be found in the database the system searches after submitting page one.

Often it is an error made when entering one of the required fields on page 1.

Also a new passport since your last entry to the country or an entry prior to 2013.

I have entered all the required fields accurately but if my record could not be found, Does that mean I shall have to explain the io officer why my record is not found?    

6 hours ago, nabbie said:

I have entered all the required fields accurately but if my record could not be found, Does that mean I shall have to explain the io officer why my record is not found?    

Not in my experience.  The record may not be found if some data has been entered wrongly (or omitted altogether?) by immigration on your entry into Thailand.  This seems more likely given the amount of reports similar to yours on here, but I encountered no issues reporting in person.

On 6/17/2020 at 9:06 AM, nabbie said:

image.png.bbfe4c4a8da4807ec4a48b31b98a04eb.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857f

Having tried both firefox & chrome for tm47 online, neither of them has succeeded. See the above dialog.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th

Is this online website available for 24/7? Via Phuket immigration.

Appreciate advice, thanks.

yes,  i just submitted my 90 day report online for phuket..14 days, (15 days wouldn't work- got the message you posted above) from when it is due

Used Chrome....NO VPN

Edited by zzzzz

3 minutes ago, Fairyty said:

I think online 90- day reporting is only for Bangkok area residents its not useful to others. but, I'm not exactly. Is anybody know the information can you plz share. thank u

When you are on a 1-year extension of stay of your Non Imm O Visa, or staying in Thailand on a Non Imm O-A Visa or extension, it is mandatory to file a 90-day report when staying 90 consecutive days in the Kingdom.   This can be done in person at your local IO, or by mailing the required documents to your local IO, or by filing your 90-day report on-line.  The window during which you can do this, is different for the 3 options.  So if you forgot and passed the window for doing them on-line or by mail, there is still a 7 day grace period to do them in person at your local IO (due date considered as day 1).

Since everybody on a 1-year extension has to do them, the ON-LINE option to file your 90-day reports is very convenient, especially if your place of stay is far from your local IO.

31 minutes ago, Fairyty said:

I think online 90- day reporting is only for Bangkok area residents its not useful to others. but, I'm not exactly. Is anybody know the information can you plz share. thank u

They can be done anywhere in the country not just Bangkok.

6 minutes ago, bannork said:

If I remember rightly, the amnesty runs to July 1st.

It is July 31st not the first.

6 minutes ago, bannork said:

After that, presumably they'll be instructions as to when we will be expected to report next.

Yes

• Like 1

Is the 90 day online reporting working?

I have just tried using Internet Explorer on a PC and cannot find the link.

I tried the app on my Android. Nothing happens.

There is no mention of online reporting on the website.

Too late now to do by mail!!!

Edited by petedk

5 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Thanks.

I have just found a link in another thread and completed the application. I have now saved the link as a bookmark.

Strange though. I have always started from immigration's homepage but when I click "online service" nothing happens. The app is also dead. Maybe I need to update.

I haven't done online reporting the last 3 times, but done it by mail as I have a new passport and wasn't sure whether I could use the new number.

Anyway, all is well now. I am glad I don't have to do a trip to Chaeng Wattana

Edited by petedk
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, petedk said:

Strange though. I have always started from immigration's homepage but when I click "online service" nothing happens. The app is also dead. Maybe I need to update.

The link worked for me that is on this page. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/online_serivces

It states this for the apps.

"Via Mobile"

**The moblie application is under maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.**

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bannork said:

If I remember rightly, the amnesty runs to July 1st. After that, presumably they'll be instructions as to when we will be expected to report next.

New instructions before the deadline, I would hope.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:05 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Did my 90 day online last night at 8pm , got the email to say it has been approved at 8.30 this morning.

Why so long? I did mine just now and got an immediate approval. My next 90-day report is on September 23, 2020.

• Confused 1