Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I was not writing about a report that is not a extension. I was asking about a extension of stay application since your last report.

My mistake.  My last 90 report was done online on 1 October 2020 -- about a week after the last extension of stay was processed. 

10 minutes ago, pookiki said:

My mistake.  My last 90 report was done online on 1 October 2020 -- about a week after the last extension of stay was processed. 

I assume you entered your new permit to stay date when you did you last report.

You could check the date is correct on the approval of your previous report. It us the last line on it. "Stay Permitted Date"

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you entered your new permit to stay date when you did you last report.

You could check the date is correct on the approval of your previous report. It us the last line on it. "Stay Permitted Date"

Yes, the date is correct.

8 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Yes, the date is correct.

There must be some other reason for not being able to get to page 2.

Double check that you entered everything correctly on page one.

Edit: What day your report due? Is it October 1st that you wrote or later when is was approved. If is due December 30th you are barely within the 15 days before your report date to do it online.

Edited by ubonjoe

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There must be some other reason for not being able to get to page 2.

Double check that you entered everything correctly on page one.

Edit: What day your report due? Is it October 1st that you wrote or later when is was approved. If is due December 30th you are barely within the 15 days before your report date to do it online.

Hi Ubonjoe,  I have double and triple checked all the info. Yes, my due date is 30 December and I started my numerous attempts to do the 90 report on 16 December.  I always do a reminder to myself when I can do the next report. I've never had this kind of obstacle before.  I'll keep trying but it looks as though I will have to do an 'in-person' report next week.  Thanks for your kind assistance.

32 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Hi Ubonjoe,  I have double and triple checked all the info. Yes, my due date is 30 December and I started my numerous attempts to do the 90 report on 16 December.  I always do a reminder to myself when I can do the next report. I've never had this kind of obstacle before.  I'll keep trying but it looks as though I will have to do an 'in-person' report next week.  Thanks for your kind assistance.

I would suggest you keep on trying on-line till due date of 30 December.  If it doesn't work by then, you can then go to your local IO to do the 90-day report in person, since you can do that till 6 day after due date expiry. 

As your 'next appointment' will be 90 days after notification approval it is recommended not to do it too early (unless you like filing your 90-day reports every 75 days ????  - )

29 minutes ago, Advocate said:

90-day reporting online is still defective today 20201219.

If IB do not know it is defective they are incompetent. If they do know it is defective they are also incompetent.

How many days have you tried to report online already?  I have been trying since 16 December.

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

90-day reporting online is still defective today 20201219.

If IB do not know it is defective they are incompetent. If they do know it is defective they are also incompetent.

I submitted my 90 days report on December 15th, but as of today 4 days later it is still pending approval.

Edited by ExpatOilWorker

2 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I submitted my 90 days report on December 15th, but as of today 4 days later it is still pending approval.

It definitely seems that something is amiss with the website. I hope the problem is fixed soon!

17 minutes ago, pookiki said:

It definitely seems that something is amiss with the website. I hope the problem is fixed soon!

Some offices are slow to do the approval. I have read of it taking a week at some of them.

Weekends are not included since immigration is closed.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Some offices are slow to do the approval. I have read of it taking a week at some of them.

Weekends are not included since immigration is closed.

Is there anyone who has successfully done their 90 report since 15 December??  It just doesn't make sense to me what is happening given all my prior successful use of the website over the past four years.

11 hours ago, pookiki said:

Is there anyone who has successfully done their 90 report since 15 December??

Looking up-thread, yes. See some successful reports. If you can't get past page 1, then maybe plan an in-person visit.

17 minutes ago, stoney79 said:

Tried to download the app on the Google Play Store. Immigration eServices.

Think the mobile app is toast for now. Try using Chrome browser on your mobile (or a PC) to access the web portal.

14 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Submitting is good. I wouldn't fret. Even if it gets REJECTED you may be able to address any issues with a resubmittal or correction.

Most issues seem to be just getting past page 1.

Doesn't seem like that issue has been "fixed" yet?

• Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 8:53 AM, ubonjoe said:

As said before getting the message to contact your local office is known problem for some people. There is reason for it other than the system in most cases.

Continually posting the same thing with different dates multiple times is not going to help.

UbonJoe you are defending the IB again: "There is reason for it other than the system in most cases."

The 90-day reporting online has defective operation every year. Competent officials would have fixed the problem after the first time.

It is defective again today 20201221 and for 7 days since 20201214.

58 minutes ago, Nobody55 said:

I don't  know if it can be useful, this morning trying to do my 90 day report on line I got this page :  https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666 , it seems that the 90 day report can only be done in person or by mail

Where and how did you get that link. It is general info for doing reports in person or by mail.

Was it your first 90 day report?

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Where and how did you get that link. It is general info for doing reports in person or by mail.

Was it your first 90 day report?

Hi Joe

for the current year I did my first my first 90  day report about 6 months ago.

This morning trying to do the 90 day report by Firefox Browser I was directed to the link I reported in my previous post.

Edited by Nobody55

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

When using this link https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do  it takes me to the main page of the online reporting site.

image.png.2756c66102e89c8b44459d1e19a27021.png

The same thing happened to me when I used it in the past, this morning what I described happened to me.

Well tomorrow I will try again, maybe there was a problem with the server or some other problem. TKS.????

10 hours ago, Nobody55 said:

The same thing happened to me when I used it in the past, this morning what I described happened to me.

Well tomorrow I will try again, maybe there was a problem with the server or some other problem. TKS.????

It still appears to take you there, but scroll down to Online Services.... but if you initially select 'Online Services',  then 'TM47' one is told by a pop up the circumstances under which  it is not supported, then to the correct page 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Edited by jacko45k