Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

36 minutes ago, steve73 said:

I've had the "visit IO" pop-up on a few occasions.. either when I was a day early, or if there was an error in my data entry..  e.g. incorrect TM6 number, an "O" rather than a zero somewhere, or wrong nationality if selecting in a hurry with a dodgy mouse.... or if trying to "type" in the date of last entry to T/L rather than using the drop down calendar (common mistake).

The update/resend is needed if you get blank page...  Also, remember to allow pop-ups so you can see if it's a problem as above.

I've helped at least 6 others who've had problems, and have never failed to submit successfully and get approval for anyone...  Maybe I'm just lucky...?

Yup, maybe ???? 

I’m pretty sure I covered all the bases as I tried maybe 30 times using the drop down menu, leaving out the boxes without asterisk , different browsers, etc etc and I have had successful reports before the website went down.

There is some school of thought that if you do a report in person that the online will not register that and cause it to fail, personally I don’t believe that to be the case, also I have seen a few posts from posters claiming to have reported in person  , followed by an online report on this thread.

I tend to think that on doing the in person report the IO omitted to update some info on the system.

I do find it hard to believe that it is down to operator error, although there will be some, due to the large amount of posters struggling with the same issue as myself.

Anyway, hopefully things will become more transparent later.

I bit the bullet and reported in person as it’s only a few minutes away for me and the IO is not highly populated so will have to wait until next time to try again.

Edited by Andrew Dwyer

6 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

..........also I have seen a few posts from posters claiming to have reported in person  , followed by an online report on this thread.

I was one of those although I submitted my application on Sunday morning and have still not had approval.

15 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

You can check all your previous reports done online.

Enter passport number, DoB and Nationality.

Click on the picture icon in the "View" column and it will display the report. You can then print out your next appointment slip.

Image1.jpg

Thank you very much for clarifying what steve73 wrote and my apologies to steve73 for doubting what he wrote!

I was thrown by the statement on the web site that says: "Check the status of your application" when it should say: "Check the status of your current and previous applications."

• Thanks 1

It seems to be working again. ???????? Was already so far as to forego the report entirely and to pay 4k or send an unnecessary letter with the same postcode number to the post office to get rid of. ???????????????????? the 90 days. ???? Please do not do this - is a joke.

Just tried today.. both on PC and Mobile app... Does not work.  Same problem. says  contact at immigration office.   I doubt it will ever work...   dont take any chances...follow the usual methods... 

On 5/24/2021 at 11:14 AM, steve73 said:

I just tried to make an online report.  My last one was in Jan, and the next was done in conjunction with my annual extension in Mar in the Imm. office.

I always check that the system is working by firstly accessing "Check Status of previous reports".  No problems here so on to a new application.

This  time the system appeared to freeze after page 1, (personal data entry and CATCHPA), no pop-up message, just a blank page. 

But when "updating" the page a pop-up box appears telling me I can resend or cancel (with the warning to cancel if making a purchase).  When I click resend, then page 2 appears, allowing me to complete the application.

Sorry for being an ignorant plug, but what or where is the "update" or "resend" button?

Is that the same as the circular arrow ("refresh")at top left of screen on Chrome, Windows 10?

Edited by Cuchulainn

6 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Sorry for being an ignorant plug, but what or where is the "update" or "resend" button?

Is that the same as the circular arrow ("refresh")at top left of screen on Chrome, Windows 10?

Believe you got it.  But then it is just my best guess.

image.jpeg.d5dd9cb6a18b58b80eb77f5b1edebfce.jpeg

• Thanks 2

On 5/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, Yorkie said:

I was one of those although I submitted my application on Sunday morning and have still not had approval.

My on-line application of last Sunday is still pending at 17:15 today. The actual date is 06:06:2021 so there is still plenty of time.

I tried online Thursday afternoon after using it for many years and then having to do one mail in method when the site went down earlier this year.

On Thursday using Firefox on a Win10 PC it worked just like days of old and I got approved 90 minutes later with an email notification with a new 90 days from time email sent. .

Of course now its become a 75 day report again as my next attempt online will have to be 15 days before said date at start of next window in case the online method doesn't work and I have to revert to mail in the next day to be on time with that.

75 days reports, you cannot make it up?

Edited by WorriedNoodle

People are wrongly claiming that having done the last report in person makes the online reporting defective. That is not true. I have had the online report work after in-person reports.

However, I complained after the in-person reports that the online reporting was defective.

There is also no reason why the online reporting should not work after a new passport is recorded because if you do an in-person report that works and it is the same database.

The key to solving the problems is to complain in writing to Immigration and to the Ombudsman.

Verbal complaints at the IB office are useless. Complaints via notes in the suggestion box at the IB office are useless.

Edited by Advocate
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2021 at 5:14 PM, Yorkie said:

My on-line application of last Sunday is still pending at 17:15 today. The actual date is 06:06:2021 so there is still plenty of time.

I've had a couple of on-line application that weren't approved within a couple of days, so I cancelled them and re-applied, and got approvals on the re-apply.

I'm not sure if they somehow get lost in the system (or down the back of the e-sofa).

2 hours ago, steve73 said:

I've had a couple of on-line application that weren't approved within a couple of days, so I cancelled them and re-applied, and got approvals on the re-apply.

I'm not sure if they somehow get lost in the system (or down the back of the e-sofa).

It's not a problem really. I have my 90 day report confirmation from a personal visit at the time of my successful extension application. I was only checking out the system.

I'll try again in August.

On 5/28/2021 at 12:18 PM, Navin said:

Just tried today.. both on PC and Mobile app... Does not work.  Same problem. says  contact at immigration office.   I doubt it will ever work...   dont take any chances...follow the usual methods... 

I have had 3 straight renewals over 9 months, however, since the upgrade to the system recently, it doesn't appear to be working now for me and some others.

I renewed my extension end January and my 90 days was up for renewal today, said to contact immigration, I wasn't surprised because I read a post about a week back saying there is a problem with renewing your 90 days after your extension, something to do with the recent system overhaul, but all other 90 days submitted were going through fine, as long as they didn't do an extension renewal recently.

I will contact my immigration branch tomorrow, hope they don't say have to go in as that will be a waste of time, e.g. 3 hour return trip, just when I was enjoying doing 90 day renewals online and not having to see there faceless expressions.

On 5/29/2021 at 8:38 PM, Yorkie said:

It's not a problem really. I have my 90 day report confirmation from a personal visit at the time of my successful extension application. I was only checking out the system.

My 90 day report (submitted on 23rd May 2021 was approved today. Next date 28th August 2021. I now have two dates for my next report; 22nd and 28th August 2021.

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2021 at 4:36 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yup, maybe ???? 

I’m pretty sure I covered all the bases as I tried maybe 30 times using the drop down menu, leaving out the boxes without asterisk , different browsers, etc etc and I have had successful reports before the website went down.

There is some school of thought that if you do a report in person that the online will not register that and cause it to fail, personally I don’t believe that to be the case, also I have seen a few posts from posters claiming to have reported in person  , followed by an online report on this thread.

I tend to think that on doing the in person report the IO omitted to update some info on the system.

I do find it hard to believe that it is down to operator error, although there will be some, due to the large amount of posters struggling with the same issue as myself.

Anyway, hopefully things will become more transparent later.

I bit the bullet and reported in person as it’s only a few minutes away for me and the IO is not highly populated so will have to wait until next time to try again.

Thank you for your info.

Where is it  now? Did you make an appointment or just turn up?

8 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Thank you for your info.

Where is it  now? Did you make an appointment or just turn up?

Just turned up, no appointment necessary at my IO ( Ayutthaya ).

Was actually the quickest ever report around 1 minute, nobody else in sight,  that quick I completely forgot to ask the IO if online was working or not ????.

I am getting the report to your local IB message when trying to do 90 day online report.

I will be immediately posting mail in report and filing a complaint with IB, Ombudsman and others.

Perpetual incompetence by the IB is not acceptable.

On 5/26/2021 at 4:36 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

*Online reporting

*then in person (online down for 3 months) 

*then back to online reporting.

It seems to be hit or miss with an online report after reporting in person or by post.

Some say yes, others say nay.

Is it a fault in the system, or did the IO not enter your details when reporting in person/ by post?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

Is it a fault in the system, or did the IO not enter your details when reporting in person/ by post?

I reported on-line on 23rd May 2021. Approved on 31st May 2021 giving a new reporting date of 28th August 2021.

I applied for and obtained my 12 month extension of stay on 25th May 2021 at which time I was also registered for my 90 day report and given a new reporting date of 22nd August 2021.

What is on the computer?

I did my last successful 90 report online in October of last year after completing my last extension of stay.  I can still access all my prior successful online registrations but I have been unable to register online since last year and I understand that the system was down for a good while as well.  I have no idea of how to rectify this problem.

Edited by pookiki
Revise

12 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I did my last successful 90 report online in October of last year after completing my last extension of stay.  I can still access all my prior successful online registrations but I have been unable to register online since last year and I understand that the system was down for a good while as well.  I have no idea of how to rectify this problem.

When you did the report in October was it before your previous extension had expired?

Others have had problems doing a online report application due to their previous extension expiring due to it not being shown in the online reporting records.

I am not aware of anyway to have the problem correct.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

When you did the report in October was it before your previous extension had expired?

Others have had problems doing a online report application due to their previous extension expiring due to it not being shown in the online reporting records.

I am not aware of anyway to have the problem correct.

My last successful online 90 report was on 1 October 2020. I did my last extension of stay in late September 2020 for an extension of stay ending on 18 October 2020 - but my approved 90 report on 1 October noted my new extension of stay until October of 2021.  Does this fit the situation you have described?  Am I forever doomed?

5 minutes ago, pookiki said:

My last successful online 90 report was on 1 October 2020. I did my last extension of stay in late September 2020 for an extension of stay ending on 18 October 2020 - but my approved 90 report on 1 October noted my new extension of stay until October of 2021.  Does this fit the situation you have described?  Am I forever doomed?

It could be the system did not record your new extension date. No sure how it works.

One way to find out what the system is seeing would be to download the app for reporting. After setup it shows your next extension date and for some people it shows them as being on a overstay.

Android app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=th

Apple https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492?l=th

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It could be the system did not record your new extension date. No sure how it works.

One way to find out what the system is seeing would be to download the app for reporting. After setup it shows your next extension date and for some people it shows them as being on a overstay.

Android app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=th

Apple https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492?l=th

I don't have a smart phone.  So, are there any other alternatives??