Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

If a link to a complaint system was here in front of me I would use it, as I suspect others would too.

Yes, I dare say a lot of us will use it, me included.

A deluge of nicely worded, polite comments in Thai may get some notice.

Edited by Cuchulainn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuchulainn said:

Yes, I dare say a lot of us will use it, me included.

A deluge of nicely worded, polite comments in Thai may get some notice.

I didn't write in Thai but the tone of my complaint was polite and respectful.  I also attached a screenshot of all my successful attempts in using the website until I couldn't use it, again.  For all of you that are having problems, I think this is the best and only avenue we have to try and fix this problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After many years of successful online reporting, I can't get past the 1 page.

I had to do my last report in person at MTT because the system were down. 

Is there a fix or just the long journey back to MTT again?

I am due June 17, so we'll within the 2 weeks reporting period.

Screenshot_20210606-054937_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

There is no fix that I am aware of.

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

You could send it by mail tomorrow and it would still be processed. Send it bye EMS so it gets quicker than registered mail.

Info for doing it by mail is here.  https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no fix that I am aware of.

You could send it by mail tomorrow and it would still be processed. Send it bye EMS so it gets quicker than registered mail.

Info for doing it by mail is here.  https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

Thanks Joe.

Was everyone bumped off the online data base after reporting in person at MTT?

No reports of successful online reporting yet?

15 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Was everyone bumped off the online data base after reporting in person at MTT?

No reports of successful online reporting yet?

It appears the system is is checking the previous online report records and blocking those that had to do one in person since it would show you are late doing the report.

There have been a few reports of people being able to do them though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It appears the system is is checking the previous online report records and blocking those that had to do one in person since it would show you are late doing the report.

I can state with certainty that this wasn't the case for me when I tried to do an online report in December of last year. I had not done an in person report at that time but still couldn't get past the first page.

3 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

After many years of successful online reporting, I can't get past the 1 page.

I had to do my last report in person at MTT because the system were down. 

Screenshot_20210606-054937_Chrome.jpg

There are many of us that are experiencing the same problems as you.  I would encourage you to file an online complaint with the Ombudsman as I and several others have done already.  There really doesn't appear to be any reasonable explanation for what is happening.

38 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I can state with certainty that this wasn't the case for me when I tried to do an online report in December of last year. I had not done an in person report at that time but still couldn't get past the first page.

Perhaps there was error done when you completed page one.

I could not do online reporting for over 5 and a half years due to an old entry and a new passport since then. I was able to do my first one last October and then again in January. Had to do one in person in early April due to the extranet being down. I will try a online report at the end of this month when I within the 15 days before to see if it works or not.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Perhaps there was error done when you completed page one.

I could not do online reporting for over 5 and a half years due to an old entry and a new passport since then. I was able to do my first one last October and then again in January. Had to do one in person in early April due to the extranet being down. I will try a online report at the end of this month when I within the 15 days before to see if it works or not.

I tried to file the report multiple times checking and rechecking that there were no errors on the first page.  There is something else going on and perhaps we'll never know the source of the problem.  Good luck at the end of the month!

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Oh well, time to add my contribution to Global Warming and play the Covid lottery at MTT.

There are some nice coffee shops in the area, so not an entirely wasted trip.

GLEAM and Collectors Cafe look nice.

Screenshot_20210606-081741_Maps.jpg

Edited by ExpatOilWorker
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pookiki said:

I tried to file the report multiple times checking and rechecking that there were no errors on the first page.  There is something else going on and perhaps we'll never know the source of the problem.  Good luck at the end of the month!

I assume you only completed the required fields marked with a red asterick. Some people have entered their flight number wrong that is not required.

The record the system normally checks is from your last entry to the country. It could be an error done by the officer when  entering them the the last time you entered the country. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you only completed the required fields marked with a red asterick. Some people have entered their flight number wrong that is not required.

The record the system normally checks is from your last entry to the country. It could be an error done by the officer when  entering them the the last time you entered the country. 

Joe, thanks for the help as always.  We have been around the block many times on this issue to no avail.  I used the exact same information that was on the last 90 report noted in the system and tried both with and without the required information.  There is something wrong with system. We can only wait and see if the Ombudsman is willing to help or not. Obviously, we are not getting any support from the immigration officers with whom we speak when doing our 90 report in person.

I am due to report on the 25th June,I have  renewed my non imm O retirement permission to stay May 19th..

Today I opened my phone app,logged on, and greeting popup displayed Passport no, permission to stay date still showed June2021,Overstay, Normal.

Accepted T& C completed page 1 all in uppercase,pressed next button and was advised that I am not within 15 days, so hoping all goes well on the 10th will advise outcome

PS did my last report by mail

Edited by norbra
Update

On 6/4/2021 at 8:53 PM, pookiki said:

https://www.ombudsman.go.th/en/

You first have to create an account with a username and password. Once your account is created and verified via your email - check your spam - you can file a complaint using the form on the website.

Would that link work for Los Angeles and Washington DC consulate/embassy problems?

I tried to apply for my visa and as soon as I selected non-O it took me to a blank page and froze there.

I used 3 different browsers, etc.

11 hours ago, norbra said:

I am due to report on the 25th June,I have  renewed my non imm O retirement permission to stay May 19th..

Today I opened my phone app,logged on, and greeting popup displayed Passport no, permission to stay date still showed June2021,Overstay, Normal.

Accepted T& C completed page 1 all in uppercase,pressed next button and was advised that I am not within 15 days, so hoping all goes well on the 10th will advise outcome

PS did my last report by mail

Considering the system must have checked my details against my next report date,I believe it will work for me

58 minutes ago, norbra said:

Considering the system must have checked my details against my next report date,I believe it will work for me

Not 100% guaranteed.

I did online reports previously but did last one in person.

App said “ status overstay “ normal,  then got the “ 15 day “ message even though I was well within the window.

Wish you well but suggest you try the online website, if app fails, as the website has a better chance of success, and that appears to be around 50/50 currently !!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Joe I spoke to IO and they told me they know of the issue, it's not us putting in the wrong information, though I sure there will be some, there is an error with their online system. 

5 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Joe I spoke to IO and they told me they know of the issue, it's not us putting in the wrong information, though I sure there will be some, there is an error with their online system. 

It is apparent that their something wrong with the system. It appears to something to do with either the report due date or the permit to stay date. But that may not always be the case.

I just tried to do my 90 Day report using the IMM eService App. It told me 'cannot' as it is showing that I am on 36 Days overstay! ..... Phoned Nonthaburi Immigration and they said technical problem .. file a paper return ... so I will trudge there tomorrow unless when I try tomorrow morning it is working.

Out of interest my last 90 Day report was by post as the App was also  broken then.  

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen to me . I went into my Immi office , they all had a good laugh , checked my passport etc. okay we will change it.

But they never did rectify it , now when I check my IMM eService App , I am 236 days overstay.

This is why I cannot do 90 day online report .

Edited by NE1

Who can fix the mistake made on the e-Immi app. 

This must surely be connected to my local office , as ever sinve my last ext. I have been unable to do a online 90 day report because of their mistake .

I took my phone in and logged on to show them the " Oversyay " they checked my passport and nothing more was done .

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know an officer cannot do anything other that approve online reports.

They need to change it so that only your information entered on page one is used to get to the 2nd page. And the info should only be your name, nationality and date of birth to confirm you are who you say you are when it does the check.

After that leave it the receiving office to approve your application after checking your records.

When you do it online the system automatically gives the next report date.

When you do it in person it relies on the IO inputting the data.

Lots of reports of those not being able to do online after doing an extension.

Interesting to know if the IO reset their 90 day report when doing the extension as many now do.

If they don't reset the report date on the computer, then the online will never work.

It could also answer why some are showing overstays on the online system.

I think it's a combinations of errors, but some are down to the IO's perhaps not updating everything on the systems.

• Like 2