Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It could be the system did not record your new extension date. No sure how it works.

My status check currently shows my previous 4 on-line reports. It does not show the two "in person" reports (one when the site was down and one just over a week ago).

[Edit: status check was via laptop]

Edited by Yorkie

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

My status check currently shows my previous 4 on-line reports. It does not show the two "in person" reports (one when the site was down and one just over a week ago).

[Edit: status check was via laptop]

Same here.

My status check shows only my last 5 online reports. The last one was done in person (mail never came!!) at MTT.

Maybe the online system we use for reporting, and the internal system Immigration uses for mail and in person, are not linked?

4 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Same here.

My status check shows only my last 5 online reports. The last one was done in person (mail never came!!) at MTT.

Maybe the online system we use for reporting, and the internal system Immigration uses for mail and in person, are not linked?

It has been reported on here by a knowledgeable source that the two systems are not linked which I don’t agree with, if some can report online after an in person report then that theory cannot be true.

I am going with the IO has not updated ( or completed correctly ) the info from an in person report onto the online system , I don’t see how it can be anything else ??

• Like 2

The answer is simple. The management of the 90-day reporting system is incompetent.

90-day online reporting mostly doesn't work.

IB are taking 30+ days to respond to mail-in 90-day reports.

The IB does not address complaints and in fact disregards them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NE1 said:

The whole system is so disjointed.

When you do your yearly extension , you are putting your address on a legal document .

So why is that not restarting your 90 day reporting ?

Here in sunny Isaan the 90 day report is linked to your extension. If your 90 day report is submitted less than 90 days before the date of your extension expiry, then your next 90 day report will be due on the same date as your extension expiry. AFAIK this only applies to "in person" reports.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Here in sunny Isaan the 90 day report is linked to your extension. If your 90 day report is submitted less than 90 days before the date of your extension expiry, then your next 90 day report will be due on the same date as your extension expiry. AFAIK this only applies to "in person" reports.

Maybe at the office you report to. My office here in Isaan does not change them to the the day my extension ends.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Maybe at the office you report to. My office here in Isaan does not change them to the the day my extension ends.

Surin Immigration, Kab Cheong. The new office in Surin itself is now open. They will likely do things differently. You cannot expect any similarity between offices to give us a clue, can you?

3 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I am going with the IO has not updated ( or completed correctly ) the info from an in person report onto the online system , I don’t see how it can be anything else ??

I see your point. Fair enough.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Where do you go to report in BKK now? Can you make an appointment or do you just turn up? I have always done it online or paid an agent 2000B to do it but I really should do it myself. 

MTT and you can make appointment or just show up (normally not too busy).  If you have 15 days can mail and online seems to be off/on recently.  

image.png.be7079da741528d22bb5b3136c3f814c.png

10 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

MTT and you can make appointment or just show up (normally not too busy).  If you have 15 days can mail and online seems to be off/on recently.  

image.png.be7079da741528d22bb5b3136c3f814c.png

Great, thank you very much. 

All I need is my passport with last 90 report and TM6 departure card in it, correct?

3 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Great, thank you very much. 

All I need is my passport with last 90 report and TM6 departure card in it, correct?

You have to fill out a new TM47 each time in Bangkok.

Will add waiting in in open garage area so at this weeks temps will not be pleasant so probably best to make appointment and get to head of queue.

Edited by lopburi3

13 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Will add waiting in in open garage area so at this weeks temps will not be pleasant so probably best to make appointment and get to head of queue.

Do you know how to make an appointment? 

Sorry for all the questions. 

Made a 90 report on line. Usually get the OK in 1 or 2 days, but no email this time, so went on the website and did an enquiry, putting in the huge reference number. It said "approved".

So it's working for me at least!

29 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Thank you guys.

I made an appointment, however it says; 

"It’s an online appointment queue reservation for foreigners who will come to be served at Immigration division 1 only. Immigration division 1 is responsible for providing services for foreigners who reside in Bangkok only."

Division 1 is not at the location you sent me but the IO Changwattana. 

9 minutes ago, JohnB1945 said:

Made a 90 report on line. Usually get the OK in 1 or 2 days, but no email this time, so went on the website and did an enquiry, putting in the huge reference number. It said "approved".

So it's working for me at least!

There are two ways to enquire on the status of your report.  The huge reference number or your passport number.  I find the passport number much easier as I remember that one.

12 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Division 1 is not at the location you sent me but the IO Changwattana. 

Every office in Bangkok is under Division 1.

Muang Thong Thani is a temporary additional office for Chaeng Wattana.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Every office in Bangkok is under Division 1.

Muang Thong Thani is a temporary additional office for Chaeng Wattana.

Cheers for your help guys. I called the 1178 and the lady told me, pretty good service actually. I asked about why the Online service is down and she said they have also put the request towards the department about the issue. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, mokwit said:

New here?

Complaining on ThaiVisa forums has no effect on the IB  because the management of ThaiVisa has no influence with the IB or the government and the management of ThaiVisa has no interest in trying to influence the IB or the government into reacting to the justified complaints against the IB's incompetence.

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

Complaining on ThaiVisa forums has no effect on the IB  because the management of ThaiVisa has no influence with the IB or the government and the management of ThaiVisa has no interest in trying to influence the IB or the government into reacting to the justified complaints against the IB's incompetence.

The complaints here are not solution oriented. Yelling at someone that it doesn't work is pointless if that person has no clue how to fix it or knowledge that it doesn't work.

From their perspective, the most important, it might work fine. The current app approves and denies applicants.  It works!

Informing them that the online app does work but its approval are limited by the fact that it does not supply a reason for denial.  Therefore we can not re-submit a valid application and waste IB's time with in person 90 day reporting.

Telling them is doesn't work has gotten us nowhere!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Advocate said:

I just submitted a complaint to the Ombudsman using the online complaint system.  The online complaint system worked just fine and I would encourage others to use it as well.  It's easier than writing a letter and putting it in the mail.  Maybe, just maybe, if the Ombudsman receives a sufficient number of complaints, something might be done.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I just submitted a complaint to the Ombudsman using the online complaint system.  The online complaint system worked just fine and I would encourage others to use it as well.  It's easier than writing a letter and putting it in the mail.  Maybe, just maybe, if the Ombudsman receives a sufficient number of complaints, something might be done.

Put the link on here.

I tried for around a week to report online and failed, eventually I went in person and am now in “ i am good for another 90 days now “ mode .

If a link to a complaint system was here in front of me I would use it, as I suspect others would too.

2 hours ago, atpeace said:

Telling them is doesn't work has gotten us nowhere!

Agreed.

In the case of the TM.30 kerfuffle, it was a loosely-organized petition (by one Sébastien Brousseau), that picked up steam with social influencers and foreign business-people. Then a newsppaper chimed in as well. Only then were the RTP/Imm suitably embarrased to modify the reporting scheme. The senior-most Immm official at the time, Maj. Gen. Patipat Suban na Ayudhaya, head of Immigration Division 1, was pretty clueless, both about the law and requirements, and the exisiting mechanism(s) for reporting. Felt sorry for him.

• Like 2