Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

My locale is Nonthaburi IO

When I moved to Thailand I spent six months in Chon Buri and registered my 90 Day reports on-line with the Jomtien IO, year 2017.

I’ve been doing my 90 Reports on-line for years. I have left and returned to Thailand several times in this period. My 90 Day Reports always were “Pending then Approved” during my travels.

When the system went down recently, I was forced to do my 90 Day Report in person at the Nonthaburi IO.

Today June 7 I was able (using 2015 MacPro, Safari OS, Chrome Bowser) to log on, input data, get PENDING then get APPROVED with new due date of Sept 4, 2021.   

Yes, the glitches in the software (for myself) have been addressed.  

• Like 2

Thank you every one for your help. I did my 90 day report today and I thought I'd share my experience to give something back. 

I made and appointment for 9:05am ( I was very lucky today was the day I had to report and this time popped up, must had been a cancellation). I got there at 8:30, filled in the form, handed it in, showed my appointment email and got told to wait until they called my name at about 9:00. It is on the 2nd floor of an empty car park so it's shaded and you get a nice breeze flowing through. I stood on 2.5 floor, because I didn't want to be sat with everyone else. The speaker is loud so no problem in missing your call. 

At 9:04 I got called, went to desk A1, handed in my passport and was out the door at 9:06. 

Truth be told I could had turned up at 8:55 but better to be safe than sorry. 

An unnecessary process which was actually ran efficiently and I'm pleased I didn't pay 2000B for an agent to do it for me. I drove, loads of parking 20m from the door, I live Ekkemai way and it took me 25min in the car, nothing on the road. 

If it remains at this location in 3 months time I wouldn't be too bothered if the online service isn't working....as long as you get a good appointment time. 

• Like 1

After 15 days trying online i went to KK immigration today.

This time i got a seat with an officer and filed report through the computer as opposed to a hand written paper copy previously.

When i got home i tried to use the barcode as reference number for the status of report.

Still no joy so don't think online is going to work for me anytime soon.

Chiang Mai.  Today, did my report online from desk PC and received approval via my email address.  Printed out my next appointment slip and noticed the "NEW" irregularities.  My next notify date was suppose to be September 7, 2021, but the slip showed my next extension date of August 9th.  The slip also had in the Remark box:  "Same visa expire".

So is this a change in policy procedure in 90-day reporting to use the extension permit to stay date instead of granting the full 90 days?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ProbPossConf said:

The slip also had in the Remark box:  "Same visa expire".

So is this a change in policy procedure in 90-day reporting to use the extension permit to stay date instead of granting the full 90 days?

That happened to me when I reported in person during the website malfunction. I have since had my next online application accepted.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I did, and the result was......

That only comes up on the app.

On the website it might go through or give you the message to contact you local office.

That comes up if you reported online before and have gotten a new extension of stay. Apparently the system is using the permit to stay date shown on a previous report.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ProbPossConf said:

Apparently that is a Chiang Mai immigration rule. They changed the date when they did the approval of your report online.

My next notify date was suppose to be September 7, 2021, but the slip showed my next extension date of August 9th.  The slip also had in the Remark box:  "Same visa expire".

This might not suck.

Maybe our new, annual extension resets the 90-day ticker, like a re-entry would, and counts as a "report" (I mean we are giving them our address on gazillions of forms, incl the TM.7), so just three other 90-day reports each year? Maybe this reset will allow more to use the on-line system reliably?

received approval via my email address.

Would love more detail on this email? Origianting email address? Exact wording, minus your details of course.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe our new, annual extension resets the 90-day ticker, like a re-entry would, and counts as a "report" (I mean we are giving them our address on gazillions of forms, incl the TM.7), so just three other 90-day reports each year? Maybe this reset will allow more to use the on-line system reliably?

This should have been happening from day one IMHO.

I have always said that your extension reports your address , so the clock should reset.

50 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That only comes up on the app.

On the website it might go through or give you the message to contact you local office.

That comes up if you reported online before and have gotten a new extension of stay. Apparently the system is using the permit to stay date shown on a previous report.

Immigration really can't connect 2 dots on a blank piece of paper. Amazing!

No-Reply]Immigration Bureau Thailand <[email protected]>

Jun 9, 2021, 2:12 PM (19 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to (my email), pibics.imm
cleardot.gif

Dear Mr. ????????
ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2021 at 8:14 PM, norbra said:

I am due to report on the 25th June,I have  renewed my non imm O retirement permission to stay May 19th..

Today I opened my phone app,logged on, and greeting popup displayed Passport no, permission to stay date still showed June2021,Overstay, Normal.

Accepted T& C completed page 1 all in uppercase,pressed next button and was advised that I am not within 15 days, so hoping all goes well on the 10th will advise outcome

PS did my last report by mail

Considering the system must have checked my details against my next report date,I believe it will work for me

Just now, norbra said:

Considering the system must have checked my details against my next report date,I believe it will work for me

This morning opened app, permission to stay had been updated on pop up.

Completed page 1 when page 2 asked for GPS coordinates,I gave up. Opened website and completed this from memory, accepted , and is now pending.

Renewal of permission to stay in May did not affect next report date.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ProbPossConf said:

Chiang Mai.  Today, did my report online from desk PC and received approval via my email address.  Printed out my next appointment slip and noticed the "NEW" irregularities.  My next notify date was suppose to be September 7, 2021, but the slip showed my next extension date of August 9th.  The slip also had in the Remark box:  "Same visa expire".

That was I think the reason I could not do it online (me think!). I get my new visa yesterday, 2 days before my 90days expire, and went to CNX Immigration Drive-thru. I was alone, so in and out in 2mn. New date in 7 Sept 2021.

2 hours ago, norbra said:

Completed page 1 when page 2 asked for GPS coordinates,I gave up. Opened website and completed this from memory, accepted , and is now pending.

Renewal of permission to stay in May did not affect next report date.

I think they have fixed the problems.

I went on the app and it did not give me the message my report had to be done within 15 to 7 days before my report date message like it did before when I opened the page to do the report.

I will try and submit one when my I am within the 15 days before my report window near the end of the month.

My extension is not due until August.

3 hours ago, norbra said:

Completed page 1 when page 2 asked for GPS coordinates,I gave up

Why did you give up at that point ?

3 hours ago, norbra said:

Mine is still on 200 + days overstay .

Has anybody tried using the " contact us " button ?

I get as far as my immigration office , press search , then it rolls over onto a blank page.

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2021 at 3:03 PM, NE1 said:

Why did you give up at that point ?

I gave up because I was keen to get my report submitted,not stuff around trying to find GPS coordinates,20 days earlier I submitted a map as well as a copy of my visa with dates as required. Previous Immigration mail found its way to my home address via Thai Post why would Imm police have trouble finding me.

Mine is still on 200 + days overstay .

Has anybody tried using the " contact us " button ?

I get as far as my immigration office , press search , then it rolls over onto a blank page.

Nobra , the app. will send your co-ordinates , a little box comes up asking for permission to find them for you and fills them in automatically.

Edited by ubonjoe
moved reply to quoted text

Just wondering if somebody can give me a quick update; is 90 day reporting online working yet or is it still a mess?  Mine is due 03 July so I just want to know if online is option or I should plan a trip to Imm.

2 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Just wondering if somebody can give me a quick update; is 90 day reporting online working yet or is it still a mess?  Mine is due 03 July so I just want to know if online is option or I should plan a trip to Imm.

It is working for many people. You should at least try before doing it in person.

Mine is due on the 5th and I plan on trying when I get within the 15 day window to do it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It is working for many people. You should at least try before doing it in person.

Mine is due on the 5th and I plan on trying when I get within the 15 day window to do it.

Mine is due on the 6th.

Look forward to your post here, hopefully lucky.

1 hour ago, norbra said:

Nobra , the app. will send your co-ordinates , a little box comes up asking for permission to find them for you and fills them in automatically.

I was not aware of this until I heard a guy here ordered food via Panda from the pub. He then left the pub and went home but never got his food!

Doh!

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I was not aware of this until I heard a guy here ordered food via Panda from the pub. He then left the pub and went home but never got his food!

On the e-immigration app ?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Joe, the +7 days grace period for in person reporting before the 2k fine kicks in is still the general rule, right?

Yes

But remember the 7 days include the report date at most offices.

• Like 1