Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I'm getting the dreaded "visit your local immigration office" message when I try to submit 90 day reports for Hubby and me.  Like others, we were able to do reports online but had to go in person when the system was down.  I use a laptop and don't want to download to my Android phone.  Is there something I can download or access from my PC that is going to work?  

If I call that phone number listed on the previous page am I going to be able to talk with someone in English who can fix the process.  We use the Chiang Mai office and I know they will be super unhelpful.

17 minutes ago, NancyL said:

I'm getting the dreaded "visit your local immigration office" message when I try to submit 90 day reports for Hubby and me.  Like others, we were able to do reports online but had to go in person when the system was down.  I use a laptop and don't want to download to my Android phone.  Is there something I can download or access from my PC that is going to work?  

If I call that phone number listed on the previous page am I going to be able to talk with someone in English who can fix the process.  We use the Chiang Mai office and I know they will be super unhelpful.

Just curious, when you go to the Immigration website and click "check the status of your application", do you see your last renewal in the list? 

BTW, you can simply use your passport number to see the list.

Like you, I normally report online but I had to do my last report in-person. That report however is not listed on the status page.

I asked Ubon Joe about this, and I remember him saying that even though it is not showing up in the list, that would not affect my ability to report online for the next one...but I have my doubts.

1242384873_snapshot_2021-06-16at11_05_29AM.jpg.b0e03febdf68c04a057f6c26d96402d9.jpg

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Just curious, when you go to the Immigration website and click "check the status of your application", do you see your last renewal in the list? 

Like you, I normally report online but I had to do my last report in-person.  My report  is not showing up in that list.  I asked Ubon Joe, and I remember him saying that even though it is not showing up in the list, that would not affect my ability to report online for the next one...but I have my doubts.

1242384873_snapshot_2021-06-16at11_05_29AM.jpg.b0e03febdf68c04a057f6c26d96402d9.jpg

I do not see my report, and I am not able to report online....

19 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Today is too early for June 30th. Tomorrow June 16th is the earliest date you can apply online. If your due date falls on a Wednesday, the earliest you can submit online is 2 Wednesdays before that date.

Tried again today and not love. I'll try again tomorrow...

22 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Like you, I normally report online but I had to do my last report in-person. That report however is not listed on the status page.

I asked Ubon Joe about this, and I remember him saying that even though it is not showing up in the list, that would not affect my ability to report online for the next one...but I have my doubts.

Just done an online report a couple of days ago. My previous report in April was an in-person report and it does not show up in the list of previous reports. The website has never displayed in-person reports since it was implemented in April 2015. It only shows the reports you have submitted online.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

They have never been shown on the online site or the app.

There have been report of people being able to it online after doing one in person. It may be that a local office can do something to put the current report date.

I had to one in person and I will know if works for me or not next week after I get within the 15 day window.

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They have never been shown on the online site or the app.

There have been report of people being able to it online after doing one in person. It may be that a local office can do something to put the current report date.

I had to one in person and I will know if works for me or not next week after I get within the 15 day window.

So, the list showing up is only a record of online reporting?  That seems kind of dumb that it would not include ALL reports (both in person, by mail, and online).

Regarding ability to do online reporting,  are you are saying that if your previous report was in-person (even if it was due to the site being shut down earlier this year), that nobody really knows whether our next report will be able to be done online or not?

Not being able to report online after a previous in-person report would result in an endless loop of never being able to report online again.  I hope that is not what you meant.

I'm also coming up on the 15 day window (my due date is 03 July), so I guess I'll find out as well.  Just hoping for the best but planning for the  worst, ya know?

Edited by WaveHunter

7 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

So, do you think that the list that shows up is only  a record of online reporting, and that in-person report would not normally show up in that list?

Are you are saying that if your previous report was in-person (even if it was due to the site being shut down earlier this year), that nobody really knows whether our next report will be able to be done online or not?

That would result in an endless loop of never being able to register online again.  I hope that is not what you meant.

I'm also coming up on the 15 day window (my due date is 03 July), so I guess I'll find out as well.  Just hoping for the best but planning for the  worst, ya know?

See my reply above @ubonjoes reply

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

See my reply above @ubonjoes reply

That's pretty odd to only list online reports but not those done in-person or by mail.  I wonder what purpose a list restricted to online reporting would serve. 

You seem to have answered my bigger question though, whether a previous in-person report would prevent the next one from being made online, so thank you for clearing that up.  I hope I am as lucky ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I do not see my report, and I am not able to report online....

Same for me.  I don't see my most recent report, done in person when the online system was down, nor am I able to report online now.  No change in arrival card number, passport number, same visa extension, etc.  Only difference was doing an in-person report when the system was down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Tried again today and not love. I'll try again tomorrow...

Since you are within the required time frame, it could be that there is a data mismatch between the data held in your immigration record and the data you are entering.

44 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

So, the list showing up is only a record of online reporting?  That seems kind of dumb that it would not include ALL reports (both in person, by mail, and online).

Regarding ability to do online reporting,  are you are saying that if your previous report was in-person (even if it was due to the site being shut down earlier this year), that nobody really knows whether our next report will be able to be done online or not?

Not being able to report online after a previous in-person report would result in an endless loop of never being able to report online again.  I hope that is not what you meant.

My history with CW office fwiw

Jan 2021

90 day online 

March 2021 

90 day by mail 

May 2021 

Non imm O extension 

June 2021 

90 day online 

All completed successfully

90 day online reports by PC

Edited by norbra
Update

Like i stated previously , it is so disjointed. 

If Thai Immigration linked computers properly , then all our reports online , mail or in person would be accessible to view in one place.

As they are not , is the reason why we have so many problems.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Mine definitely would not work after having to go in person last time, and the permission to stay by date was wrong on the app. I emailed them, and although they did not reply the date was put right and it suddenly worked. So an email might do it if you ask nicely.

What email address?

(Personally I'm in the same boat as many others. I did online in 2020-12, then in March their online system was down so I did in-person at MTT, then my annual extension in April. The website only lists my 2020-12 submission. The forever-helpful ubonjoe kindly suggested that I mail it even though I was a few days past the 15-day-ahead deadline, although I personally decided I didn't want to risk being rejected for being too late so I'll visit MTT tomorrow unless it miraculously starts working by then.)

Edited by landosmiles
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, landosmiles said:

What email address?

(Personally I'm in the same boat as many others. I did online in 2020-12, then in March their online system was down so I did in-person at MTT, then my annual extension in April. The website only lists my 2020-12 submission. The forever-helpful ubonjoe kindly suggested that I mail it even though I was a few days past the 15-day-ahead deadline, although I personally decided I didn't want to risk being rejected for being too late so I'll visit MTT tomorrow unless it miraculously starts working by then.)

The email address for your district is on the app under contact us

• Like 1

This is what I get , if this is all run from the same app. database I don't know why mine should not work....But this is what I get. and when I hit search I get the White page below.

IMG_0861.PNG

IMG_0862.PNG

38 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

As soon as you log in there are just 3 panels top notification, then contact us in the middle. click on that and enter your province

I have just had another look and just about every province comes up with their details apart from Ratchaburi.....

25 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I have just had another look and just about every province comes up with their details apart from Ratchaburi.....

Ubon was shown but it shows the address for the office was moved to another location several years ago and now there are 2 offices.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Ubon was shown but it shows the address for the office was moved to another location several years ago and now there are 2 offices.

If the database is that old , then Ratchaburi Immi. office didn't exist , hence no details.

I went to MTT today to do my 90-day report in person.  As I have posted on here many times before, my last successful use of the 90-day reporting  on the immigration website was in October of last year - after using the website for at least three years. None of my information has changed since November of 2019. I have followed all the suggestions from Ubon Joe and nothing works. I have used five different browsers as well. Nothing works.  Some of us are just 'locked-out' of the website. I filed a complaint with the Ombudsman.  The reply I received was a confirmation, at least in my case, that the website was not working and that no one at immigration could be contacted to address and resolve the issue.  So, it looks as though I will continue to make the trek to MTT for the foreseeable future to do my 90-day reports.  It's really a shame that the website wasn't maintained so all of us can easily perform this mundane and archaic requirement.

Oh, I neglected to note that I asked the immigration officer at MTT if there was anyone in the office who could resolve problems with the 90-day website. She informed me that I would have to go to the immigration office at Suan Phlu.  I noticed an earlier post that someone actually got a phone number.  It will be interesting to see if that works!

Edited by pookiki
Revise
  • Like 1

My date to renew is 30 June, always previously achieved online except last time when I went to MTT. 

I was able to find the on line application working yesterday (which was 1 day before my window), but... today when I would be able to submit the application the page is unobtainable. 

Try again tomorrow & then go to MTT if no joy.  

10 hours ago, 503726 said:

My date to renew is 30 June, always previously achieved online except last time when I went to MTT. 

I was able to find the on line application working yesterday (which was 1 day before my window), but... today when I would be able to submit the application the page is unobtainable. 

Try again tomorrow & then go to MTT if no joy.  

If not work today you could try mailing - should be 15 days early but normally they will process if few days later with a reminder to do earlier next time.  FYI:  immigration had a web issue for reservations system yesterday so might have been down for that - since fixed.

Happy day!

I have just submitted my 90 day notification on line. 

Site was up & forms worked. I put my TM6 Landing card number in without alpha prefix PN so don't just put numbers in. 

GLA