Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

39 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

Right. Extension isn't until the end of next month so we'll see what happens then.

What's the risk? If you do it online and it works, you've saved yourself a trip. If it doesn't work, you can still go to the office. For the most part, the online system has worked for me since they brought it in. I know that's not been everyone's experience but I don't see any 'risk' in using it. 

A local colleague here won't use the on-line system. He says it's not trustworthy. I told him that "if" the on-line software works, you are sent an on-line receipt advising of your next report date. Print it out and affix it to your passport. What can possibly be untrustworthy about that?

1 hour ago, mahtin said:

Khon Kaen today.

Looks like subtracting 15 days does not put you within the 15 day window.

Just look at a calendar and use 2 weeks instead of courting days. Two weeks from the today is the 5th and it worked for me today but not yesterday yesterday the 20th.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Just look at a calendar and use 2 weeks instead of courting days. Two weeks from the today is the 5th and it worked for me today but not yesterday yesterday the 20th.

That's what I do too.  It's just a lot easier and it's not really necessary to be any more precise, given that you have a 15 day reporting window now (unless that change was only a temporary change when things got really screwed up with online reporting)

In fact, it's probably better to just wait until latest possible date since it gives you more days until your next due date, since the clock starts on the day your report is approved (not 90 days from the last due date).  

Edited by WaveHunter

4 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

That's what I do too.  It's just a lot easier and it's not really necessary to be any more precise. 

In fact, it's probably better to just wait until the due date (or very close to it) since it gives you more days until your next due date, since the clock starts on the day your report is approved (not 90 days from the due date).  In other words, if you report 15 days before the due date, you lose 15 days towards the next reporting due date.

Don't assume it's going to stay working; want to get it done asap before some bright spark decides to fix it again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, mahtin said:

image.png.6b5e216320f4ff1b7b4af08599ea3f6f.png

Khon Kaen today.

Looks like subtracting 15 days does not put you within the 15 day window.

Try again tomorrow.

image.png.9f53f10fd3e5ab9f7937ecf343b61d0b.png

If your report due date is July 6th then tomorrow 22/06/2021 is the earliest possible date you can submit your report online.

See example from the 90 day online website:

Image1.jpg

Rather than try to count days, if your due date falls on a Tuesday, then the earliest you can report online in 2 Tuesdays before that date.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, toHs said:

So my last extension was on 24th March. Just wanted to confirm I have to go into MTT tomorrow latest?

Extensions have nothing to do with 90 day reporting in Bangkok once past the first one.  You have to make report on whatever your TM47 receipt says (up to six days late allowed in person).

Edited by ubonjoe
inserted 4 in T7 to make it correct

18 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Extensions have nothing to do with 90 day reporting in Bangkok once past the first one.  You have to make report on whatever your TM47 receipt says (up to six days late allowed in person).

Oh. 

So my last notification was around November last year.. then I redid my non-o 1 year on february - and got the stamp on 24 March.

It says in the TM7 receipt? lol

2 minutes ago, toHs said:

Oh. 

So my last notification was around November last year.. then I redid my non-o 1 year on february - and got the stamp on 24 March.

It says in the TM7 receipt? lol

The receipt (which should be attached to your passport) will always have your next reporting date stamped on it.   So you indeed do need to report and will likely have to pay a 2,000 baht fine for being late.  

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

The receipt (which should be attached to your passport) will always have your next reporting date stamped on it.   So you indeed do need to report and will likely have to pay a 2,000 baht fine for being late.  

Right ok I think I know the receipt your talking about but also I thought the application of extension is basically the notification (Don't think I got the receipt after getting the stamp? As under the stamp it just says to make the notification in 90 days) Normally keep everything visa in the same bag.

5 minutes ago, toHs said:

Right ok I think I know the receipt your talking about but also I thought the application of extension is basically the notification (Don't think I got the receipt after getting the stamp? As under the stamp it just says to make the notification in 90 days) Normally keep everything visa in the same bag.

A extension is not a equal to doing a 90 day report unless immigration does a new report and puts the receipt for it in your passport.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

A extension is not a equal to doing a 90 day report unless immigration does a new report and puts the receipt for it in your passport.

Oh. f.... 

So I had to renew my extension AND do a 90 day report... Sh*t ok I really didn't know that lol

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm sorry you don't see it as well, but it doesn't surprise me. 

I was commenting on having to do a seperate 90 day report when you are actually reporting your address while doing the yearly extension.

as for your rude comment on how I don't grasp anything is totally uncalled for.

So.. up to a max fine of 5000? Would this be a situation that it becomes 5000? lol

NVM just saw details on immigration site sounds like itll be 2000

Edited by toHs

5 minutes ago, toHs said:

So.. up to a max fine of 5000? Would this be a situation that it becomes 5000?

Maybe if you were caught and had not done reports for several years.

As said the standard fine is 2000 baht. I don't recall any report of it being more than that. 

Last report was done in person, annual extension of stay done.

Only previous online report successfully done was January.

My IO is Khon Kaen.

Thank you and good night, special thanks to UbonJoe.

image.png.7e3ffaa27af30013022a85d56b656677.png

• Like 1

Sent an email on Sunday to Immi division 1 saying although I got my 1 year extension a week ago at CW, the 90 day app showed me as still on overstay.

Here is the reply from IB

Screenshot_20210622-134216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Cuchulainn

19 hours ago, NE1 said:

I was commenting on having to do a seperate 90 day report when you are actually reporting your address while doing the yearly extension.

as for your rude comment on how I don't grasp anything is totally uncalled for.

Sorry, when you said: "One of the stupid things we have to put up with." I did not realize you meant only the one thing. 

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings.