Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

37 minutes ago, skatewash said:

If you are able to successfully submit your 90-Day Report on the online system, with pending status, I don't know of a case where it doesn't eventually (sometimes quickly, sometimes not) get approved. 

Some offices have the system set for auto approval. It is approved as soon as you submit the report.

I have had mine approved instantly. Then all I had to do is printout the report receipt.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Some offices have the system set for auto approval. It is approved as soon as you submit the report.

I have had mine approved instantly. Then all I had to do is printout the report receipt.

I succeeded in doing my first ever 90-day online last week, and had it approved instantly as well. I was amazed.

However, nowhere does it mention when my next report is due. (??) Should I simply add 90 days to my last due date (22 June)?

6 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

I succeeded in doing my first ever 90-day online last week, and had it approved instantly as well. I was amazed.

However, nowhere does it mention when my next report is due. (??) Should I simply add 90 days to my last due date (22 June)?

It should advise you to "print out the receipt" which will indicate your next reporting date. That should then be affixed to your passport. However, it is almost certain that your next reporting date will be 90 days from the approval date (not your last due date).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

If using the online 90 day reporting site you need to go back to check the status of your application.

Use this link that get around the accept the terms and conditions page.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this button.

image.png.e1afa975b8d8c9a5dc424240830bb4bd.png

Then enter the reference number for the report or your passport info and click the magnifying glass.

You will then see this at end of this at the bottom of the page,

image.png.b7269e9c57c4c59bb465c509697ce613.png Click view and at the bottom of the page you will see this. image.png.5f71a3aff222f5d5eabdbee68dcba69e.png

Clicking next appointment it will allow you to print it or download the receipt.

Brilliant. Thank you, Ubonjoe

20 hours ago, skatewash said:

If you are able to successfully submit your 90-Day Report on the online system, with pending status, I don't know of a case where it doesn't eventually (sometimes quickly, sometimes not) get approved. 

Plenty of reports here and on FB of submitted reports (Pending) being Rejected. In ~ 11 on-line reports I had one Rejection - ADMIN comments said "Middle Name missing", never supplied middle name before, added it, resubmitted it and it was APPROVED.

Also seen report of REJECTION owing to a missing TM.30.

But for most, 99% of the problem is getting past page 1 because the "system" thinks you are not eligible to use it (overstay status).

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Plenty of reports here and on FB of submitted reports (Pending) being Rejected. In ~ 11 on-line reports I had one Rejection - ADMIN comments said "Middle Name missing", never supplied middle name before, added it, resubmitted it and it was APPROVED.

Also seen report of REJECTION owing to a missing TM.30.

But for most, 99% of the problem is getting past page 1 because the "system" thinks you are not eligible to use it (overstay status).

Good to know.  I've not heard of this happening before.

If they wanted the Middle Name they could make it a mandatory field.  I've submitted successfully with and without my middle name.  

The rejection owing to a missing TM-30 sounds more serious.

I guess it's up to the person checking it at the immigration office.  My office is pretty laissez faire in terms of approving 90 Day reports.  I'd not heard of any rejections once they were submitted through the online system.

At least it's good that they tell you what is wrong with it and seems like it can be fixed by resubmission.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, skatewash said:

If they wanted the Middle Name they could make it a mandatory field.  I've submitted successfully with and without my middle name.  

My last online was accepted but noted would not be in the future without full address (gave the 2 digit house number - Bangkok changed to street numbers years ago but post office still wants land plot/number) and was unable to get field to accept xx (x/xx) which worked previously.  As reporting has not worked since then don't know if will be able to do again or not.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

My last online was accepted but noted would not be in the future without full address (gave the 2 digit house number - Bangkok changed to street numbers years ago but post office still wants land plot/number) and was unable to get field to accept xx (x/xx) which worked previously.  As reporting has not worked since then don't know if will be able to do again or not.  

I did mine using the house number such as 123/456 (village 123 and house 456) plus Soi 12/3 and it went through. Same for my mail that comes on regular basis.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Our street/road is unnamed.

I therefore state the house (plot) number and the village (Moo) number and never had an issue with the address.

E.g. 123 Moo 16. The villages also have individual names.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Our street/road is unnamed.

I therefore state the house (plot) number and the village (Moo) number and never had an issue with the address.

E.g. 123 Moo 16. The villages also have individual names.

My issue was had reported as xx (x/xx) before and they wanted it to be exactly the same - I had tried but for some reason form would not allow it to be to entered so just entered the house number XX.  Village/soi and everything else was the same.

36 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

E.g. 123 Moo 16.

I think you have those reversed. Village (Mooban) is first and then house or plot number. The first numbers are all the same in the village I am in.

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you have those reversed. Village (Mooban) is first and then house or plot number. The first numbers are all the same in the village I am in.

The villages where I live all conform to the address standard described by @Tanoshi. Our Soi is also unnamed. We have 92 Moo 9, 92/1 Moo 9 & 6 Moo 9

I think it's you who has things reversed.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No, from the Blue book and my Yellow book, the House number (plot) comes first, the village number second. Villages are also named, although not always listed in the book. Houses can also be named.

I have English translations of various Blue books and in each and every case the House number comes first.

1388121175_TranslationTB2.Edited..thumb.jpg.ceaf7d0785b3de2b6ede485e6e3f6d7d.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

No, from the Blue book and my Yellow book, the House number (plot) comes first, the village number second. Villages are also named, although not always listed in the book.

I going by the numbers of the houses not what is on a blue house book for a rental house where I am in at this moment.

On the owners house book it shows the village number first. 

On my wife's house book for our house in the village it shows the house first and then the village.

It's the same way as the house book on both ID cards.

It seems there is no consistency.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I going by the numbers of the houses not what is on a blue house book for a rental house where I am in at this moment.

On the owners house book it shows the village number first. 

On my wife's house book for our house in the village it shows the house first and then the village.

It's the same way as the house book on both ID cards.

It seems there is no consistency.

You sometimes mention 'rouge' Immigration offices, I think you have a 'rouge' Amphoe office lacking consistency.

I have various translations of Blue books from Kalasin, Roi Et, Chaiyaphum,  Petchabun,  Lopburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Ubon Ratchathani, to name a few, but in each and every case the house number comes before the Soi or Village number.

That said provided you address mail clearly, differentiating between house and village number, whether house or village number first, it will invariably find it's way to your post box.

We are no

19 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

but in each and every case the house number comes before the Soi or Village number.

I was not talking about a soi or village number - the land plot is listed first here in Bangkok followed by the sub plot (house number).  Then the village/mooban name (or number) followed by Yaak or Soi.  There has been an attempt to change the land plot/sub plot format to an actual street number as in many other countries to try and make consecutive numbers but most still use the land plot (registered in land office) followed by the building plot number.  So one area will be 5/12, 5/14. 5/15 but within can be another plot on same street having 33/03, 33/04 and such.  A real can of worms - it's a wonder anyone gets mail.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

We are no

I was not talking about a soi or village number - the land plot is listed first here in Bangkok followed by the sub plot (house number).  Then the village/mooban name followed by Yaak or Soi.  There has been an attempt to change the land plot/sub plot format to an actual street number as in many other countries to try and make consecutive numbers but most still use the land plot (registered in land office) followed by the building plot number.  So one area will be 5/12, 5/14. 5/15 but within can be another plot on same street having 33/03, 33/04 and such.  A real can of worms - it's a wonder anyone gets mail.

Bangkok is somewhat different to the rest of Thailand.

In most rural Thailand the plot number is also the given house number.

16th plot of land to be purchased in the village, house number 16.

Have you asked the PO for your full listed address?

How is it addressed in the Blue book?

Thai addressing system - Wikipedia

My wife didn't have the name of our village listed in her Blue book, it was only when I raised a question with our PO, they told us our village also had a name as well as a number.

In my Yellow book, the name of the village also appears, maybe because we informed the Amphoe of the name ????

27 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

You sometimes mention 'rouge' Immigration offices, I think you have a 'rouge' Amphoe office lacking consistency.

I have various translations of Blue books from Kalasin, Roi Et, Chaiyaphum,  Petchabun,  Lopburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Ubon Ratchathani, to name a few, but in each and every case the house number comes before the Soi or Village number.

I don't know why they are different. Both of them I have were done here in Ubon but different Amphoes.

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

What is a " Rouge " immigration office ?

Edited by ubonjoe
moved reply to quoted text

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't know why they are different. Both of them I have were done here in Ubon but different Amphoes.

And nobody can probably give you an answer either. TIT.

From 8 ID cards in the family, the surnames are spelt differently on 3 cards..

The spellings appear not to matter.

As my wife often states 'it's same, same, but different'.

11 minutes ago, NE1 said:

One that has very strange requirements that is not in the written rules.

For example some offices were wanting the 400k baht in the bank for 3 months when only 2 months had been required for a extension based upon for many years.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

One that has very strange requirements that is not in the written rules.

For example some offices were wanting the 400k baht in the bank for 3 months when only 2 months had been required for a extension based upon for many years.

I think the humour was missed,  poster meant

• Rouge is a colour a red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips.
  • Rogue : vagrant, tramp. 2 : a dishonest or worthless person : scoundrel. 3 : a mischievous person : scamp.
  • Like 1

I'm due on June 30th and it does not look like the online is going to work for me.

1. If I go and report in person, will my next reporting be 90 days from the 30th, or will it be 90 days from the day I report?

2. Is there anything I could/should do when I report in person that will help facilitate my being able to report online?

3. My "Extension of Stay" expires on 8-Oct-21, but my re-entry permit expires on 31-Oct-21. If I exit and re-enter before the 8th, will that give me another year? 

I have a US passport and Thai Wife visa.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

1. If I go and report in person, will my next reporting be 90 days from the 30th, or will it be 90 days from the day I report?

2. Is there anything I could/should do when I report in person that will help facilitate my being able to report online?

3. My "Extension of Stay" expires on 8-Oct-21, but my re-entry permit expires on 31-Oct-21. If I exit and re-enter before the 8th, will that give me another year? 

1. The day you do the report.

2. Not that I am aware of.

3. No

You will be stamped in to the day your extension of stay expires. There must be a mistake on your re-entry permit. It should expire on the same day your extension expires.