Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. The day you do the report.

2. Not that I am aware of.

3. No

You will be stamped in to the day your extension of stay expires. There must be a mistake on your re-entry permit. It should expire on the same day your extension expires.

Thanks!

Can you tell me what the last day is I can go it to report without penalty? I would like to not have to report again before I need to renew my extension on October 8th. 

I got my extension at CW and I have been reporting at the satellite office at Impact Arena if that matters...

34 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Can you tell me what the last day is I can go it to report without penalty? I would like to not have to report again before I need to renew my extension on October 8th.

You can do it on July 6th and not be fined for late reporting

On 6/16/2021 at 12:39 PM, uli65 said:

I can see my history, 23 report approved in 5 years, now they do not like me.

what can I tell them to restore my database??? and allow me again

really tired nothing works in this country

Same here. About eight online reports in the past. Last one in person at Maung Thong Thani In March. Have just tried with Chrome - Internet Explorer - Flash Peak Slim Browser. No change in personal details since last report and now. No luck. Hopeless situation.

8 minutes ago, bulmercke said:

Same here. About eight online reports in the past. Last one in person at Maung Thong Thani In March. Have just tried with Chrome - Internet Explorer - Flash Peak Slim Browser. No change in personal details since last report and now. No luck. Hopeless situation.

My last two reports were at Impact as well, and I can't report online. I wonder if Impact being something of (I think) a temporary office has anything to do with it?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

My last two reports were at Impact as well, and I can't report online. I wonder if Impact being something of (I think) a temporary office has anything to do with it?

Yes this is what I think too. Those that are able to successfully report online now (after reporting in person at their local Immigration office the time before) are those that are not using Impact.

• Like 1

YAY!!!  Online 90 day reporting worked like a charm today, Sunday 20 June ????

BTW, I am one of those people who had to register in-person for previous report due to the site being down, so for all of you who had to do the same, it looks like you'll have no issue registering online now becuase of that.

1817264078_snapshot_2021-06-20at2_24_24PM.jpg.90688d9de2c62aa70b582d09e3e33657.jpg

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

BTW, I am one of those people who had to register in-person for previous report due to the site being down, so for all of you who had to do the same, it looks like you'll have no issue registering online now becuase of that.

1817264078_snapshot_2021-06-20at2_24_24PM.jpg.90688d9de2c62aa70b582d09e3e33657.jpg

Which office?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I see your profile says "Location: Jomtien (Pattaya)".  Can you confirm the in-person report was done in Jomtien and this one used an address in the same area?

ETA:  Some quick posters on here!

Edited by treetops

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Is MTT office being used for 90 days to ease the burden on CW during the Covid pandemic, or is it a permanent office now?

It was moved to MTT in the earlier days of covid because of massive numbers crowding CW. Then in was moved back to CW for a brief period, before being knocked back once more to MTT. 

My hunch is it stays out at MTT, not to return to CW. But nothing official to go on for that.

This business about online reporting rights being restored after a visit to the office is untrue.

They don't need a visit or getting their hands on your passport to restore your online reporting rights. It is BS.

I have complained strongly several times in writing. The last time the Ombudsman's representative told me the problem would be fixed if I sent them my passport. I rejected that advice because they don't need to have the passport in their hands to fix the problem because if they did, 90-day mail-in reporting would not work either.

The IB management is incompetent.

The IB fixed this 90-day online reporting problem for a brief time in 2020. However after 6 months of being fixed they then 'unfixed' it.

Edited by Advocate
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rwilem said:

Then in was moved back to CW for a brief period, before being knocked back once more to MTT. 

AFAIK 90 day reporting never returned to CW - what did return was tourist visa/extension desk which was in a different building at MTT.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

AFAIK 90 day reporting never returned to CW - what did return was tourist visa/extension desk which was in a different building at MTT.

The did shutdown MTT at the end of May last year and then reopened it again early July.

Source is immigration division one website. I double checked the months.

4 hours ago, treetops said:
5 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

I see your profile says "Location: Jomtien (Pattaya)".  Can you confirm the in-person report was done in Jomtien and this one used an address in the same area?

Sadly not true for all...last in person (at Jomtien), online now saying TM6 details don;t match ;-(( 

Same address, but I did renew extension after last online report (but before in person).

Have emailed them - with jpg of passport, TM6, last 90 day slip -  but no answer and not holding my breath for correction.  Trip to Soi 5 end of next week methinks.  At least it's only 20 minutes away.

PH

I'm now in my reporting window. I usually report online but with the system down had to do the last one at MTT. Bangkok doesn't do instant approvals but the system has accepted the report and status is now pending. So it seems there's no hangover from the earlier problems. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The office here in Ubon seems to be doing things the correct way for online reporting. Last report done in person in April.

Did on the app this morning and report due July 5th was instantly image.png.01322c585bbe34248d64152bfbdbb397.png

Next report due September 18th.

Tried both app and online site yesterday but failed due to not being within the 15 day window. Was testing to see if 15 days before the included the report date or not and found it does include the report date.

Can we send the kids from MTT up for a weeks training in Ubon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhaoNiaw said:

I'm now in my reporting window. I usually report online but with the system down had to do the last one at MTT. Bangkok doesn't do instant approvals but the system has accepted the report and status is now pending. So it seems there's no hangover from the earlier problems. 

Darn, you are lucky. Let me guess, you only did your 90 days report 3 months ago at MTT, not other changes.

Our situation is identical,  except I did my extension at CW, then 90 days report at MTT all in the same day, since then online is rejecting me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Darn, you are lucky. Let me guess, you only did your 90 days report 3 months ago at MTT, not other changes.

Our situation is identical,  except I did my extension at CW, then 90 days report at MTT all in the same day, since then online is rejecting me.

Right. Extension isn't until the end of next month so we'll see what happens then.

31 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

I Don't take the risk, I do it at the immigration office every time, as they advised me to do..

What's the risk? If you do it online and it works, you've saved yourself a trip. If it doesn't work, you can still go to the office. For the most part, the online system has worked for me since they brought it in. I know that's not been everyone's experience but I don't see any 'risk' in using it. 

• Like 2