Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

6 minutes ago, uli65 said:

I get the message contact your immigration and on my mobile app the message overstay. they did not record my last extesnion in their database. is there anything I can manage with some immigration experts or is this problem for the most of us now?

You local office can update the online reporting records to show you new extension date. You need to ask them about getting it done.

24 minutes ago, uli65 said:

I could use the 90 days report for 5 years, but after my last extension in April they kicked me out,

I get the message contact your immigration and on my mobile app the message overstay. they did not record my last extesnion in their database. is there anything I can manage with some immigration experts or is this problem for the most of us now??? thanks

I am in exactly the same position.

Went in to my local immi. office and showed the overstay on the app. 

Once they checked my passport and saw everything was okay and it was the app. at fault they were not bothered.

Basically , if you can't do it online come into the office and do it.

As I said in a previous post , couldn't they just pick up a phone and get the app. reset .....No help at all.

Edited by NE1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2021 at 12:14 PM, Yellowtail said:

You do not need an appointment. I was there today and it took about twenty minutes.  

What documents/copies are needed to submit the TM47 (90-day report) in person at MTT? 

5 minutes ago, Lucian said:

What documents/copies are needed to submit the TM47 (90-day report) in person at MTT? 

A completed TM47 form, your passport and the receipt for your previous report.

• Thanks 1

I completed 90days Report via online.

It was my first try via online, last report has been done at MTT on 20 Apr 2021.

Yesterday Tue 06 Jul 2021, 14 days before the due date (20 Jul 2021), 0956hrs

Applied via the Immigration’s website (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do)

Today Wed 07 Jul 2021, 1356hrs

Got a email from immigration Bureau ("[No-Reply]Immigration Bureau Thailand" <[email protected])

Dear Mr.

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

Checked the website and downloaded the receipt of notification with next notification date as 06 Oct 2021.

Even iPhone app (IMM eService) shows overstay 157 days from my visa issued date, 27 Jan 2021. 555

And I couldn’t log into the app via my home wifi so I used the mobile network to access to app.

Hope it helps.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, boboi said:

Even iPhone app (IMM eService) shows overstay 157 days from my visa issued date, 27 Jan 2021. 555

And I couldn’t log into the app via my home wifi so I used the mobile network to access to app.

So you cannot log on to IMM eService through your wifi , but when you do it on the mobile network you can log on.

But when you do log on , it shows that you are 157 days overstay , yet it still allowed you to do your 90 day report on https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do. ?

Edited by NE1

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

So you cannot log on to IMM eService through your wifi , but when you do it on the mobile network you can log on.

But when you do log on , it shows that you are 157 days overstay , yet it still allowed you to do your 90 day report on https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do. ?

Yes you are correct. Yesterday I saw “156 days” on app after applied on website and today it is “157 days” Screenshots are attached.

Screenshot_210706_0707.pdf

• Thanks 1

You are the only person that has posted about this happening. 

All the others who have the overstay have not been able to report online.

Edited by NE1

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Your passport and previous receipt (and filled out TM47).

Here in Surin Immigration, just your passport with the previous receipt affixed. No need for a completed TM47 thereby making a mockery of the reporting requirement.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, boboi said:

Today Wed 07 Jul 2021, 1356hrs

Checked the website and downloaded the receipt of notification with next notification date as 06 Oct 2021.

You reported using the online web pages about 2 p.m. this afternoon, July 7, and got a new report date of October 6. But 90 days inclsive from July 7 is October 4, not October 6. Something else is wrong here besides the "overstay".

9 hours ago, dave s said:

Something else is wrong here besides the "overstay"

Don't like the idea where you have to download an item to see a screenshot . I thought screeshots just appeared when loaded.

Edited by NE1

12 hours ago, dave s said:

You reported using the online web pages about 2 p.m. this afternoon, July 7, and got a new report date of October 6. But 90 days inclsive from July 7 is October 4, not October 6. Something else is wrong here besides the "overstay".

Oh I didn’t count. Thank you dave s, I got additional 2 days.

now a popup shows “158 days”.

What's the cutoff date for reporting by registered mail?

The website states it must be done before 15 days from expiry, but I seem to recall people can do it later than that.

As you wont know if the on-line report will work or not until inside the 15 days, it makes it hard to post an application on time . My IO is 125 km away. 

3 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

What's the cutoff date for reporting by registered mail?

The website states it must be done before 15 days from expiry, but I seem to recall people can do it later than that.

As you wont know if the on-line report will work or not until inside the 15 days, it makes it hard to post an application on time . My IO is 125 km away. 

15 days if the rule but most/some will do with less (down to maybe a week) and include note to mail earlier next time.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

The immigration website says it needs to be mailed on or before 15 days before the report date. That is a Bangkok immigration policy. That actual rules state if must be received 7 days before but some offices will still process them after the 7 days.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 3:10 PM, ubonjoe said:

You local office can update the online reporting records to show you new extension date. You need to ask them about getting it done.

I had the same problem. The last retirement extension and the last 90 days are not shown and I am on overstay. I sent them two emails with screenshots and photos. Nothing. Recently I tried to talk to them at the immigration. They were not interested and one said "is an old system". Did anyone ever achieve that the data in the online system got updated? 

Just a word of warning that Buriram IO charges Thais, not sure about farang, 100 Baht if they do a 90 day report for someone else. I knew of this last year when my wife told me that her friend gets charged a thousand Baht when she does her 10 foreign farm workers 90 day reports. I thought it a one off scam. 

Anyways a Yipoon guy sent his son to do his 90 day report tuther day. He was asked for 100 Baht on completion. He paid. When he got home and told his mother she phoned up the IO only to be told that if you don't report in person they charge 100 Baht. I dunno if a receipt is given. I doubt it. 

• Haha 1

Just realized ive overshot my 90 day report.

Now at the 5 day late stage, can I still do the report online today? if so which browser must I use? is microsoft edge ok? 

Which is the latest correct site to use for this report?

If because I am late I cannot do it online I can go to immigration on Monday which will be day 7 over but i presume still inside the 7 day late grace period and no fine.?

Thanks in advance for advice.

43 minutes ago, sapson said:

Just realized ive overshot my 90 day report.

Now at the 5 day late stage, can I still do the report online today? if so which browser must I use? is microsoft edge ok? 

Which is the latest correct site to use for this report?

If because I am late I cannot do it online I can go to immigration on Monday which will be day 7 over but i presume still inside the 7 day late grace period and no fine.?

Thanks in advance for advice.

It can't be done online if overdue.  Go on Monday and see whether you are within the 7 day grace period according to the way they count it.  Worst case you face a 2,000 baht fine and notation made in your passport that you filed the 90-Day Report late.  No further consequences follow from the late report.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skatewash said:

It can't be done online if overdue.  Go on Monday and see whether you are within the 7 day grace period according to the way they count it.  Worst case you face a 2,000 baht fine and notation made in your passport that you filed the 90-Day Report late.  No further consequences follow from the late report.

Thanks due date 5th July so Monday being the 12th would be exactly 7 days.

24 minutes ago, sapson said:

Thanks due date 5th July so Monday being the 12th would be exactly 7 days.

They include the report date in the 7 day count. Monday would be 8 days counting it that way.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They include the report date in the 7 day count. Monday would be 8 days counting it that way.

Oh dear, would I be better going to the agent who did my retirement visa and simply pay her 500 baht report service charge rather than risking an over zealous immigration officer who doesnt realize i contribute yearly to the coffee fund by way of my visa, who insists on charging me 2000 baht for the 7/8 eight day discrepancy if I go in person.?

Edited by sapson

10 minutes ago, sapson said:

Oh dear, would I be better going to the agent who did my retirement visa and simply pay her 500 baht report service charge rather than risking an over zealous immigration officer who doesnt realize i contribute yearly to the coffee fund by way of my visa, who insists on charging me 2000 baht for the 7/8 eight day discrepancy if I go in person.?

In my experience there is little mercy shown for being late after the grace period.  The grace period is the mercy.  I was fined once in a very similar situation as you are in, eighth day of a seven day grace period and it had also occurred over a weekend.  I don't really see how an agent would help in this situation but then I don't use agents.

People tend to treat being late to report the 90-Day Report to being on overstay which is quite foolish.  The difference in severity of non-compliance couldn't be more stark.

However, learn from this lesson.  Put electronic reminders in your calendar 15 days before your next report is due.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skatewash said:

In my experience there is little mercy shown for being late after the grace period.  The grace period is the mercy.  I was fined once in a very similar situation as you are in, eighth day of a seven day grace period and it had also occurred over a weekend.  I don't really see how an agent would help in this situation but then I don't use agents.

People tend to treat being late to report the 90-Day Report to being on overstay which is quite foolish.  The difference in severity of non-compliance couldn't be more stark.

However, learn from this lesson.  Put electronic reminders in your calendar 15 days before your next report is due.

If there were no penalty almost no one would do it. The fine is not excessive. 

2 minutes ago, skatewash said:

On the contrary I have my visa expire date constantly in my mind would never give myself the hassle of an overstay as the consequences are unpleasant and extremely stressful, but a 90 day can get overlooked however not a hanging offence.

• Like 1