Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

30 days after sending mail-in 90-day report approval still not received.

If not received by tomorrow will file more registered mail written complaints x2 plus online Ombudsman.

I am surprised that the Ombudsman x 3 complaints to date have had no impact. No written response from Ombudsman other than acknowledgments. Nothing works in Thailand government.

19 hours ago, Advocate said:

I am surprised that the Ombudsman x 3 complaints to date have had no impact. No written response from Ombudsman other than acknowledgments.

Oh come on!! I do sympathize with you, but you've been here long enough. ????

Edited by Cuchulainn

Mine never came!!

By the way, my new 15 day window opened today ( due date 16 July).

Tried both app and website to report.

I'll give you 2 guesses what message I got.????????????

Edited by Cuchulainn
  • Haha 1

Registered for the on-line 90 day report this morning, spent over an hour, with my wife's help, in actually getting registered - finally successful.

Then tried to do the 90 day report - what a nightmare. The English translation is misleading and finally got to the last bit after over an hour of faffing about during which I had to download and install Chrome  which I really don't want. Then found I need to upload a completed TM30 series 3 form which can be downloaded from the sign-in page. Naturally one gets to the end of the TM30 on-line form before one finds that out. By then I had to fill in again all the personal information I had already filled on to register!

Getting ready to kill someone by now!

So - cancel, sign out, go back to sign-in page, download the form in Excel. Found that it had loads of headings many of which seem to apply to hotels doing this on behalf of clients so not applicable. But once again had to fill in all the personal information - entering it for the 3rd time. In the end left some columns blank as applicable to hotels only although as it turned out it made no difference, I could have filled the form with nursery rhymes for all the good it did. Saved the form under a new name and went back and logged in all over again, filled in all the personal information - again,  now for the 4th time. Uploaded the Excel file - no response from the web page that steadfastly refused to respond. I updated the form at the bottom, saved the data which every time I moved up or down the page it happily deleted, saving clearly pointless as I had to continually fill it all in again.

I'm losing the will to live! 

What is worse - Covid 19 or on-line reporting? Answers on a postcard please!

Clearly 6 years is insufficient time for the Thai authorities to design an online reporting form that actually works, perhaps the authors should have let their 5 year old kids do it for them?

Now have printed everything off as normal before as I am now giving up on the on-line reporting and I'm about to go off to the post office to post it all off signed for and tracked as I have been doing for the last 6 years. Maybe in another 10 years the Thai Authorities will manage to get the on-line reporting working again? It is 15 days before due date by the way, so the receipt will no doubt find it's way to my letter box sometime towards the end of August although sometimes it never comes at all. Perhaps they are steaming off my 10 baht stamps and re-selling them? Getting fed up with driving across Bangkok to Popular Road from Khlong Sam Wa Tawan Ok just to get them to print me off a receipt for the next notification.

Just tried to do my 90 day report online, as it is due on the 17th.  Got the nice pop up window to see my local immigration.  Ever since I did my extension last October, I have been unable to use the on-line system where prior to that I had no issues at all.  What in the world is wrong with this program.  I will try again tomorrow, and then even try the Phone App.

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just tried to do my 90 day report online, as it is due on the 17th.  Got the nice pop up window to see my local immigration.  Ever since I did my extension last October, I have been unable to use the on-line system where prior to that I had no issues at all.  What in the world is wrong with this program.  I will try again tomorrow, and then even try the Phone App.

I would guess that they did not update the online reporting site with your new extension date. Others have had the same problem.

If you use the app you will see the date your extension was done on message when you open the app.

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I would guess that they did not update the online reporting site with your new extension date. Others have had the same problem.

If you use the app you will see the date your extension was done on message when you open the app.

I get the Permit Date on your passport must not overstay message on the App.  Looks like I will be making my third trip to MTT to do my 90 day by showing my lovely face in person again. Argh...

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

If your report due date is on Saturday 17th, then the earliest you can report online is tomorrow Saturday 3rd.

example.png

Edited by Mutt Daeng
typo

43 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:
1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I get the Permit Date on your passport must not overstay message on the App

That is what I get , but I cannot find any way to get an official to reset it. Obviously we are not on overstay , my local immi office haven't a clue about the app. The phone number for Bangkok Immi they gave me , well nobody will pick up the phone. Tried for 3 days running , twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon .

Why my local Immi cannot make a phone call to their counterparts in Bangkok and get it reset is beyond me. Just no help at all.

Edited by NE1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

If your report due date is on Saturday 17th, then the earliest you can report online is tomorrow Saturday 3rd.

example.png

Then I will try tomorrow and see if I have any Joy.  If not I will drive on down to MTT and que up since I can not set an appointment as the system is still down.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you went on the wrong site. There is no registration for the 90 day reporting site. What you described is the TM30 reporting site.

This is the correct site. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

<deleted>, I think I'm brain-dead. I had it firmly in my mind it was TM30. Thank you Joe.

Thanks to ubonjoe for quite correctly pointing out that I am really a 1st class muppet and giving me the correct link for the correct 90 day reporting form (T.M. 47) on line.

I can gleefully report I have completed the form and submitted it.

It did of course fail with the usual message because this is Thailand and nothing works properly anyway half the time. Indeed this on-line 90 day reporting launched in April 2015 has only worked intermittently ever since. Are they perhaps using a Commodore 64?

I made 5 attempts - using Chrome because I gather it won't work on Opera or Firefox anyway, vpn turned off. 

There is no "R" in the month and I got all the required amulets I borrowed from a neighbour but still no joy! Glad I posted it anyway just in case, but I'll try early in the morning in case it goes through. My beloved tells me of a Myanmar guy who made repeated attempts and eventually persistence paid off and his went through.

Not that this helps anyone for whom the online system no longer works (after one of the seemingly several causes that can stop it from functioning) but I was somewhat dreading it failing for me this time after doing a report in person (the first in a new passport) last time at Chaeng Wattana.  I've seen the new passport issue often mentioned as one of the triggers that can make online reporting unusable so was pleasantly surprised today to find that it worked fine, at least this time.  I'd seen a few references to the online system maybe needing to be updated after reporting in person so I specifically asked the IO if she could check that I'd still be able to use it.  She said that everything had been updated and should be fine BUT that the system had only just come back online after some sort of upgrade.  She even said the second system she logged into was still slow.  Was that the online database maybe?

Of course it may be that it would have worked for me anyway and that she did no more than usual but I was convinced, after reading all the failure posts, that it wasn't going to work for me this time after the new passport report.  It may just be worth specifically asking if anyone needs to do a personal 90 day if the IO can confirm online will work OK.

FWIW I used Firefox browser this time with no special add-ons or whatever, previously I always used 'vanilla' Chrome but have since deleted that.  I've never found the browser mattered after about 2017/18.

Edited by SooKee
  • Like 1

Well I can confirm after two weeks of not being able to report online, that the in-person reporting at Impact was a breeze. Light traffic so a quick drive both ways, plenty of parking, then in and out in twenty minutes. 

Maybe next time for the online...

Just tried again to do my 90 day on-line, and was given the pop up that I need to go to immigration.  This will now be my third time since my last extension in October of last year I have had to drive out to MTT.  I know I could mail it in, but then I still do not trust them.  Wish I could make an appointment like I did the past two times so I do not have to waste an entire day...ugh, so ridiculous. Prior to this last extension I had only ever had the issue of having to show up in person once and it was after getting a new US passport and the number changing.  Just ridiculous in my view.  Tried the app on the phone as well and got the overstay message.

18 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just tried again to do my 90 day on-line, and was given the pop up that I need to go to immigration.  This will now be my third time since my last extension in October of last year I have had to drive out to MTT.  I know I could mail it in, but then I still do not trust them.  Wish I could make an appointment like I did the past two times so I do not have to waste an entire day...ugh, so ridiculous. Prior to this last extension I had only ever had the issue of having to show up in person once and it was after getting a new US passport and the number changing.  Just ridiculous in my view.  Tried the app on the phone as well and got the overstay message.

You do not need an appointment. I was there today and it took about twenty minutes.  

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You do not need an appointment. I was there today and it took about twenty minutes.  

I always did the appointment because I would drive in, be the first up and then out by 8:45 and back home by 9:30 am.  Waiting in a que is not my idea of fun in a garage parking lot.  1st time I did it at CW, back when we would do it there I would spend almost 2 plus hours waiting in que.  That is also why I do my extensions of stay by appointment as well.

24 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I always did the appointment because I would drive in, be the first up and then out by 8:45 and back home by 9:30 am.  Waiting in a que is not my idea of fun in a garage parking lot.  1st time I did it at CW, back when we would do it there I would spend almost 2 plus hours waiting in que.  That is also why I do my extensions of stay by appointment as well.

Had I made an appointment I would have ended up having to wait longer than I did just walking in.

In any event, I imagine the likelihood of an online appointment system working constantly would be pretty low. 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Had I made an appointment I would have ended up having to wait longer than I did just walking in.

In any event, I imagine the likelihood of an online appointment system working constantly would be pretty low. 

Never had a problem in making an appointment until they closed the program.  Doing my report online was always good to go with no issues until after the latest extension of stay last October.  Not sure what they screwed up, but then I have not been able to use online ever since to do the 90 day.  I live 45 minutes to an hour away from MTT, if I ride the Motorbike I make it their in 45 minutes, by car 1 hour.  I could take the MRT to BTS then taxi ride the final km or so, but then thats almost one and a half hours each way.

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Never had a problem in making an appointment until they closed the program.  Doing my report online was always good to go with no issues until after the latest extension of stay last October.  Not sure what they screwed up, but then I have not been able to use online ever since to do the 90 day.  I live 45 minutes to an hour away from MTT, if I ride the Motorbike I make it their in 45 minutes, by car 1 hour.  I could take the MRT to BTS then taxi ride the final km or so, but then thats almost one and a half hours each way.

How does having an appointment reduces your commute time? Particularly if you want to get there first. Traffic is much nicer at 9:30 than it is at 7:00 or 8:00.

I left Siam Square at 9:30 and was back by 11:00. If I had made an appointment it would have taken longer.  

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How does having an appointment reduces your commute time? Particularly if you want to get there first. Traffic is much nicer at 9:30 than it is at 7:00 or 8:00.

I left Siam Square at 9:30 and was back by 11:00. If I had made an appointment it would have taken longer.  

Your view versus mine differ and I will agree to disagree with your view point, thats all.  Having an appointment reduces my time in que and in the facility.

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2021 at 11:52 AM, Yellowtail said:

Well I can confirm after two weeks of not being able to report online, that the in-person reporting at Impact was a breeze. Light traffic so a quick drive both ways, plenty of parking, then in and out in twenty minutes. 

Maybe next time for the online...

Hi Yellowtail, do I need to make an online appointment for the 90-day report at MTT? If yes, appreciate if you could provide me the URL to make the online appointment. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Hi Yellowtail, do I need to make an online appointment for the 90-day report at MTT? If yes, appreciate if you could provide me the URL to make the online appointment. Thanks.

Appointment system has been down for weeks but was never required for 90 day reporting - just go as normally there are not very long queues.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lucian said:

No appointment, From parking to driving off took about 20 minutes. 

I got there about 10:00, no one in line at queue/document counter, my docs were in order and I got #202. 

Sat down and they called 190-200.

Five minutes later they called 200-210 and I got in line

Five minutes later I was out the door. 

I would not show up at opening as I assume there would likely be a lot of people there. 

• Thanks 1

I could use the 90 days report for 5 years, but after my last extension in April they kicked me out,

I get the message contact your immigration and on my mobile app the message overstay. they did not record my last extesnion in their database. is there anything I can manage with some immigration experts or is this problem for the most of us now??? thanks