Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

8 minutes ago, skatewash said:

I was fined once in a very similar situation as you are in, eighth day of a seven day grace period and it had also occurred over a weekend.  I don't really see how an agent would help in this situation but then I don't use agents.

Maybe it would help because an agent and her colleagues at immigration are aware of your substantial contribution yearly to the coffee fund and nit picking over 7 day grace that might be 8 days by a weird way of counting perhaps better left to discretion...... but this is Thailand.

I'm still getting the dreaded "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." popup after submitting the form ????

I haven't succeeded in an online report since August 2020. I guess there is an ongoing gremlin related to my entry in their database. Will go in person again, which particularly sucks as I'm trying to minimize going out at the moment. Will switch to mailing-in in advance next time.

2021-01-22-fail.png

• Like 1

Further to my post above, which I now can't edit or delete, I tried the Immigration eServices app and it's telling me my "Permit Date" is last November and my overstay is more than 200 days. And it also fails to accept a 90-day report. So it seems, like many others, my new permit date just never made it to the database. I guess that part of the immigration IT system was just failing for a long time. I asked about getting my data fixed the last time I was at Immigration in Samut Prakan but the officer was not interested. I hope after my next visa extension in November, this might right itself and I'll be able to do online reporting again.

• Like 1

90 day report is due in 14 days but:

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Whhhhhhy!? Don't make me go to that bloody car park again <deleted>.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, seam0nster said:

90 day report is due in 14 days but:

Whhhhhhy!? Don't make me go to that bloody car park again <deleted>.

Finally decided to do the mail in report, let's see how long it takes to return.  Was delivered 10 days prior to my due date.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Finally decided to do the mail in report, let's see how long it takes to return.  Was delivered 10 days prior to my due date.

I don't want to rely on the mail service, it doesn't sit right with me for some reason. I want to either see it accepted in front of my eyes online or failing that if I'm forced to go in person, so be it. I'm going to keep trying online every couple of hours and see if anything changes.

2 minutes ago, seam0nster said:

I don't want to rely on the mail service, it doesn't sit right with me for some reason. I want to either see it accepted in front of my eyes online or failing that if I'm forced to go in person, so be it. I'm going to keep trying online every couple of hours and see if anything changes.

If you were to install the mobile app for online reporting it will probably show you the reason for the report not going through when submitting page one online. It will likely incorrectly show you are outside the window for reporting or you are on a overstay due to you last extension of stay application not being entered in the system or your last report done in person.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you were to install the mobile app for online reporting it will probably show you the reason for the report not going through when submitting page one online. It will likely incorrectly show you are outside the window for reporting or you are on a overstay due to you last extension of stay application not being entered in the system or your last report done in person.

Hey Joe, I recently reported in person. Should I be able to see anything on the app?

27 minutes ago, seam0nster said:

Ah yes, very good.

app.png

I try to use the App as well and it does not even give me that screen, it just states that I "must not overstay the permission given and to report to my immigration office".  This is the first time ever mailing in the documents, sent by EMS, with an EMS stamped return envelope in the package with the documents.  Up until my last extension last October I had been able to do online reports, but ever since that day I have had to go in person.  This would be the third time to show up at MTT, and to be truthful with the Covid issue now, I decided to stay away and mail it in.  Lets see how long it takes to return, many have said about 6 weeks, which is just ludicrous.  They should input into the system and you should be able to print out the slip at home using the program to check on your filed documents like you can if you just do it online.  This is getting ridiculous and now I understand why many people in the past have stated so....ugh.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Hey Joe, I recently reported in person. Should I be able to see anything on the app?

If they did not update the system you would the message that you are not within the 15 day window to do the report when you submit the first page.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If they did not update the system you would get the message that you are not within the 15 day window to do the report when you submit the first page.

Did you mean to say that if they did update the system?

42 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I try to use the App as well and it does not even give me that screen, it just states that I "must not overstay the permission given and to report to my immigration office".

You should get that message when you open the app and you have to close it to proceed select any of the options.

I get it but it shows my extension done last August when opening the app on my android tablet.

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Did you mean to say that if they did update the system?

No

If they did update the system you would not get the message if you were within the 15 day window and be able to get to page 2.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

No

If they did update the system you would not get the message if you were within the 15 day window and be able to get to page 2.

Sorry, but I'm confused. I reported in person on July 5th.

What should I see it the updated the system?

What should I see if they did not update the system?

I moved from BKK to Samut Prakan last year and ever since have been doing in person reporting because on-line always told me "... please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area," even though I observed the time window carefully. (During my years in BKK I reported mostly on line but I remember last year 2020 I had to do in person because online would not let me per same above message, not sure whether because of Covid.)

Just by chance this weekend I tried to do it online and it went through, however I did not get an email to confirm my submission. This morning I checked on line and saw my submission was not approved. At the same time an email came to inform of same. Oh well, I guess I just  have to get my a$$ down to the SP branch as usual...

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, but I'm confused. I reported in person on July 5th.

What should I see it the updated the system?

What should I see if they did not update the system?

Until you are within the 15 day window you will get the message about not being within the window if you tried to submit a report.

When within the 15 day window you would incorrectly get that message that you are not within the window when you finish page 1 and submit it if they did not update the system. If it was updated you would go to page 2.

As I was unable to submit my 90-day report online, I went to MTT on 9 July to do it personally. At MTT I told the IO to update my records so that I can submit it online in October. She checked her computer screen and said that all was updated and I shouldn't have any problem doing online then. 

However today when I checked my status online at the extranet website and on my IOS app, it showed that my report is 80+ days overdue.

Does anyone have any idea when they will update their records in their database in their online system when one submitted a 90-day report in person?

Or does anyone have the email address or fax number of MTT Immigration (or CW Immigration) to send in my request to update my records?

A post in all capital letters has been removed.

Forum rule. "1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes, colors or use unusually large emoticons. It can be difficult to read."

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should get that message when you open the app and you have to close it to proceed select any of the options.

I get it but it shows my extension done last August when opening the app on my android tablet.

Nothing changes and every time I try it gives me this after I enter my details unfortunately. No matter how many times I hit Done and try to go to the next page it keeps popping up. Frustrating 

Screenshot_20210713-121239.jpg

Edited by ThailandRyan

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Nothing changes and every time I try it gives me this after I enter my details unfortunately. No matter how many times I hit Done and try to go to the next page it keeps popping up. Frustrating 

Are you using IOS or android.

Apparently that is when you to try to submit a report. That message means immigration did not update to the system when you applied for your current extension.

I see this when I open the app on android.

image.png.220bdf9eecc11d456bf11bfe9a4a85db.png

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you using IOS or android.

Apparently that is when you to try to submit a report. That message means immigration did not update to the system when you applied for your current extension.

I see this when I open the app on android.

image.png.220bdf9eecc11d456bf11bfe9a4a85db.png

Android, don't have Apple products. 

I report to Jomtien and needed to do an in person report last time (April) as I had a new passport and transferred the stamps about a month earlier. I did ask the IO if an online would be possible next reporting date (July), as I had been reporting online previously. and he indicated that he was unsure.

Anyway, went through the online process today and was successful with an instant approval. So printed out the updated notification form with next reporting date of 10Oct2021. Jomtien appears to have updated their records. Well done to them.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

When within the 15 day window you would incorrectly get that message that you are not within the window when you finish page 1 and submit it if they did not update the system. If it was updated you would go to page 2.

I was able to go to page 2 and beyond (I was within the window) including the final "pending" page that gives reference number/bar code. But then did not get email confirmation, and finally got email saying "not approved" (and a "rejected" stamp replacing the "pending" stamp.) Any idea, Joe?

1 hour ago, watthong said:

I was able to go to page 2 and beyond (I was within the window) including the final "pending" page that gives reference number/bar code. But then did not get email confirmation, and finally got email saying "not approved" (and a "rejected" stamp replacing the "pending" stamp.) Any idea, Joe?

Look that bottom of the page and you will see. "Approve's Remark (ADMIN)"  You should see the reason for the rejection under it.

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could submit a new report but double check everything on page 2 is correct. It could be an error in your address and etc.

By "an error in your address" do you mean what I typed in on-line might've been different than what's already in the "system?" If that's the case then if I moved (ie to a new therefore different address) then the submission would be "rejected?" Other than that I couldn't think of anything else, because if anything else did not match what's already in the system, my submission would not have gone through to "pending."