Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

18 hours ago, NE1 said:

Have you ever used the imm eservice app on a mobile phone at all ?

I have used the Imm eservice app. and now I can't do the online report as it says I am on overstay.

I was just wondering , if people who have never used the app. are the people still able to use the web site for online reporting , as there would not be any conflict.

In my case, as I noted earlier, I had a successful online 90 day report at Jomtien recently (13th) after having new passport / new extension / previous in person report. Also succeeded with an online report prior to that. Have never used the Imm eservice app. Maybe coincidence, but I am sticking with online reporting...........!!

12 minutes ago, dabhand said:
19 hours ago, NE1 said:

I have used the Imm eservice app. and now I can't do the online report as it says I am on overstay.

I was just wondering , if people who have never used the app. are the people still able to use the web site for online reporting , as there would not be any conflict.

In my case, as I noted earlier, I had a successful online 90 day report at Jomtien recently (13th) after having new passport / new extension / previous in person report. Also succeeded with an online report prior to that. Have never used the Imm eservice app. Maybe coincidence, but I am sticking with online reporting...........!!

Would be interesting to here how other people have done it ? 

Maybe a coincidence , maybe not.

For info. I have a DWP through BOI company from Chamchuri Sq.

Tried to do 90-day report online last week. Was rejected.

Called IMM. They said BOI 90-day requests have to be done from Chamshuri Sq.

Why do they make it so difficult for DWP holders and investors?

Hardly user friendly.

6 minutes ago, JRG23 said:

For info. I have a DWP through BOI company from Chamchuri Sq.

Tried to do 90-day report online last week. Was rejected.

Called IMM. They said BOI 90-day requests have to be done from Chamshuri Sq.

Why do they make it so difficult for DWP holders and investors?

Hardly user friendly.

Did you tick the box on page 2 to have it sent to the one stop center instead of Bangkok immigration.

If you are not beyond your report date you should try again and tick the box at the top of page 2.

On 7/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, ubonjoe said:

That means your last extension application was not entered in the online data base.

You should see this message when you open the app. It will show your permit to stay date before you did your last extension if it was not entered.

image.png.220bdf9eecc11d456bf11bfe9a4a85db.png

ubonjoe thanks for this detail. First time I tried using the app. Now I see why I can't do my 90-day check online. My last extension date wasn't updated in the system, still showing previous expiration date. Yet Status Overstay is Normal.

Always a waste to have to go to Muang Thong Thani for a 2 mins job on their part. And while they are telling everyone to stay home and don't make any unnecessary trips cause of Covid dangers! 

image.png.83ad23a17a1e96e9160c144736c40e08.png

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 5:48 PM, NE1 said:

only have done it on my computer

1 hour ago, flexomike said:
On 7/16/2021 at 5:48 PM, NE1 said:

only have done it on my computer

Ditto. But Phuket Immigration's "Drive-Thru" is easy-peasy and quick:

1588856442_Drivethruarrow.JPG.d7a42b0ac21fe474321e821eb1461f88.JPG

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

90 day online reporting worked fine for me earlier today using the website, 12 days early

Got my retirement ext'n earlier this month July 8th... 

90 day report is due 8th next month so can apply online from 25th this month... wonder if it will work for me.

Last time it wouldn't proceed past page one.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

90 day report is due 8th next month so can apply online from 25th this month... wonder if it will work for me.

In Phuket, they give you a new 90-day report date with your new extension. 

34 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

no harm in trying to process early, i was conscious of getting every detail of input correct and the same as last 90 days

• Like 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

no harm in trying to process early, i was conscious of getting every detail of input correct and the same as last 90 days

On my last attempt I noticed that when I clicked each box on page one it auto-filled the details used before.

I checked them against a written hard copy I keep.. exactly the same, entered the captcha code but no good... would not proceed.

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

On my last attempt I noticed that when I clicked each box on page one it auto-filled the details used before.

I checked them against a written hard copy I keep.. exactly the same, entered the captcha code but no good... would not proceed.

i recommend re-inputting everything and use drop down menus when offered, such as nationality, date and address, be very careful

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

In Phuket, they give you a new 90-day report date with your new extension. 

I currently have two 90 day report dates. One is 22nd August 2021 which was issued in person at Surin Immigration. The other is 28th August 2021 which was issued on-line. It definitely appears to be a left hand/right hand situation.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NE1 said:

They also do that for my mate in Phibun Mangsahan.

Phibun Mangsahan has an immigration office?  Need to report my change of address and can't find any info on an office.  Did locate an old office that is closed.  Thanks

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i recommend re-inputting everything and use drop down menus when offered, such as nationality, date and address, be very careful

I agree. I tried autofill with my last online 90 day report and it wasn't accepted. So I disabled autofill on the browser (Edge) and entered each field manually using the drop down menus where appropriate. Then it was accepted and instantly approved.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Phibun Mangsahan has an immigration office?  Need to report my change of address and can't find any info on an office.  Did locate an old office that is closed.  Thanks

Sorry , it has shut down , he used to go there . 

• Like 1

I normally go to the Immigration "Drive-Thru" in Phuket Town for my reports - they are usually very quick and simple. But I thought I'd try online tonight. It did work about a year ago after I found out how to get the arrival year to go back to 2002.

Anyway, this time it didn't work. I'm sure everything was correct - used the dropdown menus for Nationality and Arrival date, but no joy.

Maybe I'm too early - the report date is August 3rd.

3 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

I normally go to the Immigration "Drive-Thru" in Phuket Town for my reports - they are usually very quick and simple. But I thought I'd try online tonight. It did work about a year ago after I found out how to get the arrival year to go back to 2002.

Anyway, this time it didn't work. I'm sure everything was correct - used the dropdown menus for Nationality and Arrival date, but no joy.

Maybe I'm too early - the report date is August 3rd.

You are within the correct window of from 15 days before up to the due date for successful online reporting.  What error message are you getting?

4 minutes ago, skatewash said:

You are within the correct window of from 15 days before up to the due date for successful online reporting.  What error message are you getting?

This one, after I hit "Submit":

1034198333_90dayerror.jpg.bc9f9fc91efeda5a817af7bba6343b4a.jpg