Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

39 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Just tried the app again, this time I got past the first page ( usually get a message to report only between 15 and 7 days and cannot progress )

This time got to submit, only to get this message:

666016E2-44B9-40DD-BF8A-62F99A922C15.thumb.png.79926a6ebd93c359a2a3ed0a008debb7.png

What’s that all about ?

Agree with ubonJoe, this appears to be a transient problem, unrelated to your data.  Worth trying again.

AS our Bluport office is closed as I found out a short while ago am trying to do my 90 day online. I use a Mac but have tried with Safari and Microsoft Edge, my VPN is switched off and even trying with my antivirus switched off but all I get is contact your local office. Is it just me or is the system misbehaving.

8 minutes ago, poppysdad said:

AS our Bluport office is closed as I found out a short while ago am trying to do my 90 day online. I use a Mac but have tried with Safari and Microsoft Edge, my VPN is switched off and even trying with my antivirus switched off but all I get is contact your local office. Is it just me or is the system misbehaving.

There are many reasons for that message. It can be an error done when completing page one.

You should only compete the required fields with a red asterick. Complete your first and middle names since some office require them. Use the dropdown menu for your nationality. Be sure you enter the complete TM6 number (for example AB12345). Use the calendar for your arrival date.

It can also come up if your last extension of stay was not entered in the system causing the system to detect a overstay. Or your most recent report done in person was not entered in the online system.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It apparently a problem with the apps connection to the online system.

Try again since it does not appear to be a problem with the info you entered.

I tried it twice just now on top of the three times I tried it an hour ago , all with the same message.

Will try later on.

I just even went as far as downloading Google Chrome to try that app but with the same lack of success including all Ubonjoe hints. I have succeeded doing it online before but with our Bluport office its even quicker than online. My last 90 day was done by the immi officer when doing my annual extension, could that be the issue?

16 minutes ago, poppysdad said:

My last 90 day was done by the immi officer when doing my annual extension, could that be the issue?

If they did not update the system to change your permit to stay date that would be the problem since the system would detect a overstay.

8 minutes ago, norbra said:

I did my last report online in June, received Approved email as well as next appointment but now when I open App it shows 44 days Overstay. Am I likely to have problems for my next online report?

Have you applied for a new extension of stay since then. That would cause you to get the message that your on a overstay.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you applied for a new extension of stay since then. That would cause you to get the message that your on a overstay.

Did new extension in May,app updated my stay until date correctly and also showed Overstay normal.

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

@ubonjoe

@skatewash

Due to the app showing some signs of life ( never got to the submit page before) I thought I would give the website one last go ………….. and it worked …. now pending !!

Windows 10, IE

Saved me a trip ????

The kind of errors you see that sound very technical ("rollback database failure" and the like) are often transient errors.  Always worth giving it another try in those circumstances, but no guarantee of success, of course.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What date does the last report approval notice show on it.

11th June 2021, Next appointment 10th September 

Last extension 19th May 

Stay until 20June2022

Edited by norbra

2 hours ago, norbra said:

11th June 2021, Next appointment 10th September 

Last extension 19th May 

Stay until 20June2022

You might want to try a doing the first page of the report to see what it says then. You should get the message stating your report is not within the window for reporting.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You are going to have to check with immigration about it. Something is wrong with the info the system is checking.

Thanks UJ I have been trying to call Div 1 since last Friday but cannot get through. Will report next time by mail including next appointment receipt

Edited by norbra

Months without online reporting, back on for few weeks, then, lots of "errors"

Incompetency?

Some people might start to wonder if it's done on purpose...

Edited by Fab5BKK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, norbra said:

Screenshot_20210803_183303_th.go.immigration.immeService.jpg

That's the same thing I get when I tried using the APP, and then the online rejects it telling me with a pop-up to see my local immigration.  So this time I mailed it in and here I am 4 weeks and a day since it was received, yes EMS tracking as well as an EMS stamped return envelope.  Frustrating is what it is.  I tried calling today and no answer at Immigration 1. Will try again tomorrow.  I know some people have waited 6 weeks to get theirs back by mail, but why should it take more than a flipping week if done with a return EMS stamped envelope.

On 8/3/2021 at 7:57 AM, NONG CHOK said:

Hi all, seriously why don't they scrap the absurd 90days report. It may have been useful for Immigration to know your whereabouts when we had to report in person. Nowadays reporting online or by normal mail the sender could be anywhere in Thailand. Actually I'm in a covid retreat at my holiday house in a very remote area and 150 kms from my registered address. Stay safe everyone as we're in for the long haul here. Cheers.

Agreed.  A logical solution would be to forget 90 day reporting and enforce the TM28 change of address requirement.  Currently two processes covering the same requirement.  Immigration would also benefit as the change of address would (should) be more timely than finding out up to 90 days later that you have changed your address.  Also, as there is no tea money involved in 90 day reporting, they would be happy to relinquish a non-PG Tips part of their duties?  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, phetchy said:

Also, as there is no tea money involved in 90 day reporting, they would be happy to relinquish a non-PG Tips part of their duties?  

I'm fairly certain that tea money IS involved in 90 day reporting. I wouldn't swear on my mother, but as I was being processed at the 90 day counter yesterday, I saw someone reach over me and hand the worker a passport with, what looked to be, 100฿. The worker put the money in a box, processed the new passport, then returned to processing mine. Could be I'm mistaken.

5 minutes ago, frantick said:

I'm fairly certain that tea money IS involved in 90 day reporting. I wouldn't swear on my mother, but as I was being processed at the 90 day counter yesterday, I saw someone reach over me and hand the worker a passport with, what looked to be, 100฿. The worker put the money in a box, processed the new passport, then returned to processing mine. Could be I'm mistaken.

Sounds about right, others have witnessed the box, not sure why they'd accept 100 baht, usually bribes are much bigger

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frantick said:

I saw someone reach over me and hand the worker a passport with, what looked to be, 100฿. The worker put the money in a box, processed the new passport, then returned to processing mine. Could be I'm mistaken.

I wrote about this maybe one month ago. Some offices charge 100 Baht if the person reporting isn't that named in the passport. I do know of my wife's friend who employs 10 foreign workers on her farm. They charge her 1,000 Baht every 90 days. That is at the Buriram IO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Sounds about right, others have witnessed the box, not sure why they'd accept 100 baht, usually bribes are much bigger

I have lived in Thailand now for over 20 years and have no doubts regarding the honesty and integrity of the Immigration Officers. Even those with BMWs.

26 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I have lived in Thailand now for over 20 years and have no doubts regarding the honesty and integrity of the Immigration Officers. Even those with BMWs.

At least they are fair, everyone gets some, you know, so they are all embroiled in it

I'm new to the forum and have been reading through previous posts.

I'm currently on a Non-Immigrant O Retirement Visa for the last few years. Just renewed my extension of stay in early May (early June permit date) and was able to successfully update my 90-day report online a couple of weeks later using the new extension permit date of June 2022. (My prior 90-day report had to be done in person due to the extranet being down in March)

Now I'm coming up on the window to do the online report again next week. I've also downloaded the app and was surprised to see that I am shown as 66 days on overstay, but the permit date shown, June 2022 is the correct one.  How can I possibly be on overstay with an extension date into the middle of next year?? The last 90-day report is still on the website (though not the one done in person before it).

It seems like a lot of folks are having similar issues, with many shown on overstay, but has anyone else experienced having the correct permit date but still showing many days on overstay based on the prior visa extension having already expired? 

I have no idea if the online reporting will work for me next week or not (probably not) and will most likely need to go to MTT again. Sending by post is an option I guess but last time when I never received the reply EMS weeks later I just went down to the MTT office and the lady IO called up CW and they had received it but done nothing with it. Frustrating...

24 minutes ago, Scooby Snacks said:

Do you think deleting the app from my phone will help?

No , because your details are in the system . Deleting your app. just takes the app. off your phone.

I said it before , if they wanted to help they could , but obviously they can't be bothered.

There is no financial gain from fixing the app. otherwise it would have been fixed a long time ago.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1