Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

The 90 Day App currently shows my Visa Expiration Date of 27/08/2021, which is the expiration of my previous extension and next 90 Day report date.  It shows my Status as Overstay for 4 days.

I completed my extension the beginning of this month and was granted permission to stay until 10/08/2022, which matches the expiration date of my health insurance to extend.   My original visa was an OA visa.   They gave the full year last year.  They could not update my 90 Day report at the time.

Today, 14/08 is exactly 4 days from 10/08, if you ignore the year.  This would indicate that the system is aware of the new extension date, but is not calculating correctly or the new date was entered incorrectly.  The stamp in my passport is correct.

Looks like I need to make a another trip to the Immigration Office to make sure I am not overstaying in their system.

image.png

There are a lot of us in the same boat. If your stamps are okay and up to date I wouldn't bother , I have been to my local office twice trying to get mine reset , but they don't want to know .

They just check my stamps and say " no problem ".

Never had this trouble before I used the app.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

Never had this trouble before I used the app.

It is not the app making the problem. It is immigration not updating the 90 day report system.

If you tried online you would get the message to contact you local office since that is only one it has.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, StevoLe said:

Looks like I need to make a another trip to the Immigration Office to make sure I am not overstaying in their system.

I would not worry about it other than not being unable to do a online report if it actually detects the same error.

The 90 day reporting system is not linked to the main immigration system.

Which office do you use?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I would not worry about it other than not being unable to do a online report if it actually detects the same error.

The 90 day reporting system is not linked to the main immigration system.

Which office do you use?

The online site most likely uses the same code/logic as the app.   I get the message to contact the local office.  I only checked the app because it usually gives a more detailed error message.

I use the Udon Thani office.   I was hoping to at least get this one done online, since it is still before the Visa Expiration Date displayed.

5 minutes ago, StevoLe said:

I get the message to contact the local office.  I only checked the app because it usually gives a more detailed error message.

You should try doing the report on the app and see what it says. It might not show the overstay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not the app making the problem. It is immigration not updating the 90 day report system.

It has nothing to do with the 90 day report .

It is the system or Human error not inputting you latest yearly extension.

Edited by NE1

As I am now within 15 days of both my reporting dates, I tried the online website today but to no avail. The dreaded "Contact your local office". I'll try again on Tuesday.

image.png.a610ff98bb2d062a87d3300585e37d03.png

Edited by ubonjoe
redacted passport number and marked out bar code

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

As I am now within 15 days of both my reporting dates, I tried the online website today but to no avail. The dreaded "Contact your local office". I'll try again on Tuesday.

You should try downloading the app and using it. It gives you more info that just the check with your local office.

Links for the apps are in the OP of this topic.

2 hours ago, NE1 said:

It has nothing to do with the 90 day report .

It is the system or Human error not inputting you latest yearly extension.

The subject is about online 90 day reports and that is system I was writing about.

It is a separate system from the main immigration system. 

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should try downloading the app and using it. It gives you more info that just the check with your local office.

Links for the apps are in the OP of this topic.

There isn't an option to download the app to my laptop.

39 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The subject is about online 90 day reports and that is system I was writing about.

It is a separate system from the main immigration system. 

and the reason we can't do our 90 day report is because the yearly extension was not submitted or an error has caused the system to show us on overstay , not from a 90 day report but from our yearly extension. 

13 minutes ago, NE1 said:

It is an app. for smart phones or tablets mate.

I can't use those smartphones. Uncontrollable fingers. I can answer and make calls (given that the recipient is in my phone book). I could actually input data when they had buttons to press but I cannot deal with touch screens.

33 minutes ago, NE1 said:

and the reason we can't do our 90 day report is because the yearly extension was not submitted or an error has caused the system to show us on overstay , not from a 90 day report but from our yearly extension. 

That doesn't appear to gel with my scenario.

I submitted my 90 day report request online on 23rd May 2021. It was shown as pending. On 25th May 2021 I applied in person for my yearly extension at which time, Immigration (Surin) also update my 90 day report (without being asked) issuing a next report date of 22nd August 2021. On 31st May 2021 I received notification that my online 90 day report had been approved (8 days after submission) and my next report date was 28th August 2021. So 6 days after my extension was processed and granted, the online wizards (or witches)  still accepted my online report.

Edited by Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

That doesn't appear to gel with my scenario.

I think we are all getting lost , my scenario was , the people who have used the app. are not being allowed to do their 90 day report online , because their last yearly extension has not gone into the system for some reason.

So a lot of people are being told they are on extension overstay , so it does not allow a 90 day report to be done.

25 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I think we are all getting lost , my scenario was , the people who have used the app. are not being allowed to do their 90 day report online , because their last yearly extension has not gone into the system for some reason.

Using the app does not affect doing the report online in anyway. Some people have used both of them.

The only difference is that the app shows the permit to stay date on it and gives a message when you try do a report that you are on overstay. Online reporting only gives the contact your local office message.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Using the app does not affect doing the report online in anyway. Some people have used both of them.

I have not read about anybody who is on overstay according to their app. and are still able to do an online 90 day report ?

30 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I have not read about anybody who is on overstay according to their app. and are still able to do an online 90 day report ?

That is due to the online report site is using the same info that the app shows instead of just the contact your local office message.

After the online site came back up yesterday I tried to do a report that I knew would fail since I am not within the 15 day before window.  The online site gave me the usual message and the app gave a message that I was not within the reporting window.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NE1 said:

and does your app. show you on overstay Joe ?

No 

It shows the correct date for my extension. If it was not correct I would not been able to do my previous reports.

I will soon know what the app shows after I do my new extension.

On 8/14/2021 at 10:18 AM, ubonjoe said:

You should try doing the report on the app and see what it says. It might not show the overstay.

I can complete the form on the app, but it just tells me I must not overstay.  I have tried various other dates with no luck.

The point I was trying to make is that, at least in my case, it does not appear to be using the permission to stay date on my last online 90 Day report.  That was 27/08/2021, so it would not show an overstay.  I suspect it using my new extension date that I completed in the beginning of this month.

90entered.jpg

50 minutes ago, StevoLe said:

I can complete the form on the app, but it just tells me I must not overstay.  I have tried various other dates with no luck.

The point I was trying to make is that, at least in my case, it does not appear to be using the permission to stay date on my last online 90 Day report.  That was 27/08/2021, so it would not show an overstay.  I suspect it using my new extension date that I completed in the beginning of this month.

90entered.jpg

Same here.

I've tried to do my 90 day report on the website for the past three days with no success. I currently either get a completely white screen or a white screen with the popup message, " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Four days of attempts remaining before I have to make the trek there in person!

Is it me or Immigration who can't count to 90?

537580840_90count.jpg.c7d0971cb651552346b93808fed77afc.jpg

I believe the next due date should be 25th Oct.

I think they worked from the day they processed it. 

No big deal I suppose. 

(just got the return letter today, the local post lady had been hoarding it)

2 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Is it me or Immigration who can't count to 90?

537580840_90count.jpg.c7d0971cb651552346b93808fed77afc.jpg

I believe the next due date should be 25th Oct.

I think they worked from the day they processed it. 

No big deal I suppose. 

(just got the return letter today, the local post lady had been hoarding it)

depends when you did your 90 days?