PM to shorten 'Return to happiness' speeches

Lite Beer

Actually, has anyone on TVF ever met our little Gleek friend??? The suspicious half of my brain and the skeptical half are in agreement with my 'Doubting Thomas' half (Amazing Thailand!) and I am beginning to think that he is a flunky placed here by people in high positions to create controversy and report back on what is being said.

But on the other hand he may be an old Gleek geyser with a pet unicorn and a talking butterfly smoking something that is really special.......

Costas just because a person cannot understand Thai does not mean that they can't understand the English subtitles that accompany his boring program but I suppose you can't read English. Secondly, your sprouting at the mouth nonsense makes you look like a simple plebian. Thirdly, I will have a Thai speaking competition with you any day of the week.

5555+That I will wait for this week. Idiablo Vs Costa on a Thai Speaking 'Match'.

Kick-off time: exactly the time of 'Return Happiness to the People's' Speech.

Battle ground: Computer Keysdom

Ticket: BTS to a free wifi area or prepaid packages.

Oops! Did I by any mistake sound like a good promoter?...rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Most of you do not speak or understand a word in Thai.

So, please cut the BS you are giving me about the Prime Minister and his speeches as you never understood anything he ever said.

Just spilling nonsense on TVF doesn't make you look clever but quite the opposite.

A day on Thai Visa without Costas is like a day without .....

Entries welcome.

Most of you do not speak or understand a word in Thai.

So, please cut the BS you are giving me about the Prime Minister and his speeches as you never understood anything he ever said.

Just spilling nonsense on TVF doesn't make you look clever but quite the opposite.

A day on Thai Visa without Costas is like a day without .....

Entries welcome.

Hemorrhoids maybe?

• Like 1

When I was a young lad it was a badge of honour to say you had an 'unsigned' copy of Mrs Thatcher's biography!.

I now have a better one. I've never seen a single episode of the general's weekly fireside chat - even though I have two TV's. Anyone else got the same badge?.

Oh yes, I had neither of the Thatcher life story. biggrin.png