Oklahoma could execute death row inmates with nitrogen gas

webfact

That Hangman at Nuremberg, I think he was Jewish, he made them Suffer, especially the Streicher Hanging, bcuz he was a Jew Hater, didn't put the rope in the right location on neck, Some of these Scum need to Suffer...

Who, U.S. Army Master Sergeant John C. Woods?

. I ordered the Book and it Never said Urban Legend, pretty much an expert on WW2, but Whatever

Unbelievable!

I assume the majority of the contributors are American if not all?

How barbaric you are!

Did you not read the thread pointing out that the death penalty just does not work?

I for one am quite terrified of America being the world's policeman, when their own police force is so inadequate and so many Americans seem to be psychopathic? Christians? My arse!

. Let's get all the American Bashers together Now, and look at the Scum other countries have let in and taken over their countries, England , France, Don't Come Crying for Help, When your Country Implodes on your Liberal Policies of Democracy, I hate The Police, Land of the Free Bullshit, but times have changed, Fire with Fire....
  • Like 1

Unbelievable!

How barbaric you are!

Did you not read the thread pointing out that the death penalty just does not work?

I for one am quite terrified of America being the world's policeman, when their own police force is so inadequate and so many Americans seem to be psychopathic? Christians? My arse!

. Let's get all the American Bashers together Now, and look at the Scum other countries have let in and taken over their countries, England , France, Don't Come Crying for Help, When your Country Implodes on your Liberal Policies of Democracy, I hate The Police, Land of the Free Bullshit, but times have changed, Fire with Fire....
All your Failed Immigration Policies will come back to Bite you in The Ass, Good Luck With That...

All your Failed Immigration Policies will come back to Bite you in The Ass, Good Luck With That...

What policies. There's only one policy in the UK and even then it's sketchy as to what that policy actually amounts to.

If we can deport someone but don't deport them and they're left roaming the streets as a consequence, we are perfectly entitled to ask what the hell is going on here.

I give up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32251267

• Like 2

Unbelievable!

How barbaric you are!

Oh dear, you seem quite sensitive about that!

What has European immigration policy got to do with the price of cheese?

Don't forget the USA was built on immigration.

Anyway, off topic.

I still feel that for such a powerful, wealthy country you do seem to have an inadequate police force and a population that seems to Others to be particularly barbaric.

I would have thought you could have come up with better solutions by now!

BTW, I think it highly unlikely that we would ask you for help. You probably would not come unless victory was assured and you can share the spoils!

Not really anti-american, more disappointed I suppose. Lived there on three separate occasions and the people I met were great!

BTW, I think it highly unlikely that we would ask you for help. You probably would not come unless victory was assured and you can share the spoils!

That, sir, is a slap in the face to my father who landed at D-Day after Churchill asked for help. My father suffered for many decades from wounds he received when a machine gun blew up in his hands.

@%$ you and the horse you rode in on.

• Like 2

Unbelievable!

How barbaric you are!

Anyway, off topic.

I still feel that for such a powerful, wealthy country you do seem to have an inadequate police force and a population that seems to Others to be particularly barbaric.

Not really anti-american, more disappointed I suppose. Lived there on three separate occasions and the people I met were great!

. In today's World, The Americans are Barbarians, Get off Al Jezeera, Knuckleheads prevail on here...I cannot really believe how Patriotic I've become since being on this Forum, The U.S. Has a lot of problems, but people don't realize how big America is, and different mind sets comes with the Territory, you think we like our dollars going to every contested area in the World, Make sure you run to China and Russia when the @&$? Hits the Fan, Sheep... Edited by Dannyboy666
  • Like 1

Unbelievable!

How barbaric you are!

Anyway, off topic.

. Unlikely, What World do you live in, Get off The Pipe...
  • Like 1

Unbelievable!

How barbaric you are!

Anyway, off topic.

. I wish I knew what country your from, I would go back to the U.S. And Protest Helping your Country, We Yanks Don't Forget...

That, sir, is a slap in the face to my father who landed at D-Day after Churchill asked for help. My father suffered for many decades from wounds he received when a machine gun blew up in his hands.

I did not mean to insult any individual. I apologise for the offence caused. I'm sure your father and many others were brave men fighting for their country.

I did not bring up the issue.

What I was trying to convey was my opinion that many people are dismayed at the apparant barbarity displayed by so many (but not all) Americans.

Again, sorry for the offence caused

Unbelievable!

How barbaric you are!

Anyway, off topic.

. Unlikely, What World do you live in, Get off The Pipe...
What is unlikely?

Why they do not use guillotine? Fast and painless.

Guillotine is good.

Could combine it with a large shot or Pethidine pre Guill and just wheel a very happy man into position.....humane.

But do certain killers deserve this sort of humanity and who decides?

Unbelievable!

How barbaric you are!

Anyway, off topic.

. I wish I knew what country your from, I would go back to the U.S. And Protest Helping your Country, We Yanks Don't Forget...

UK

I did not mean to insult any individual. I apologise for the offence caused. I'm sure your father and many others were brave men fighting for their country.

What I was trying to convey was my opinion that many people are dismayed at the apparant barbarity displayed by so many (but not all) Americans.

. So Many, But Not All, What a Pathetic Statement, 1/2 Deck is all I can say, Hey Mr. Peace , where u from??? I Need To Know
  • Like 1

This topic is about gassing people to death.

My views on this are robust it's a polemic if you like

I find a large proportion of Americans hold quite barbaric views. I am frankly dismayed.

If that makes me a troll, so be it!

You see I am old enough to remember when the USA was the country to aspire to. The crystal peak that set an example to the world.

I'll get my coat.....

. So Many, But Not All, What a Pathetic Statement, 1/2 Deck is all I can say, Hey Mr. Peace , where u from??? I Need To Know

I really fail to understand your point.

A majority of Americans I come across these days seem to be very right wing with views straight of Fox News. I find capital punishment barbaric and I am genuinely dismayed that so many Americans seem to applaud it!

That's not all Americans but a very clear majority.

Maybe that's because I do not know so many these days or because web boards attract a certain type?

Why is that pathetic? At least it has stimulated some debate

I am British since you ask

That, sir, is a slap in the face to my father who landed at D-Day after Churchill asked for help. My father suffered for many decades from wounds he received when a machine gun blew up in his hands. Well how did I know that Britbash 101, Thx, Point Made

A majority of Americans I come across these days seem to be very right wing with views straight of Fox News. I find capital punishment barbaric and I am genuinely dismayed that so many Americans seem to applaud it!

Maybe that's because I do not know so many these days or because web boards attract a certain type?

. I mean who watches Fox News in America, a bunch of yahoos that don't know better, the Bible Belt Crowd, I'm from California and we don't think that way, maybe the ignorant rural areas, I worked to stop the war in Vietnam, 500,000 Strong in the Polo Fields and Marching down Geary in San Francisco....
Pathetic are the Statements you make, I'm definitely not Stimulated, as a matter of fact I'm feeling a lil Barbaric at the moment, but that's why there called Trolls...

That, sir, is a slap in the face to my father who landed at D-Day after Churchill asked for help. My father suffered for many decades from wounds he received when a machine gun blew up in his hands. Well how did I know that Britbash 101, Thx, Point Made

. I mean who watches Fox News in America, a bunch of yahoos that don't know better, the Bible Belt Crowd, I'm from California and we don't think that way, maybe the ignorant rural areas, I worked to stop the war in Vietnam, 500,000 Strong in the Polo Fields and Marching down Geary in San Francisco....
Pathetic are the Statements you make, I'm definitely not Stimulated, as a matter of fact I'm feeling a lil Barbaric at the moment, but that's why there called Trolls...

"Some of these scum need to suffer"? That doesn't sound very Haight Ashbury to me!

I had no intention of upsetting you and it gives me no pleasure

I just find executions to be barbaric in the 21st century

Ok?

Cup of tea?

In all cases related to decreased O2 intake I have never seen the body go compensatory and evidence "brief panic." Never! I can only conclude from this piece that the doctors actually had no idea what they were doing or an inability to communicate effectively. When O2 is removed air remains- you still breathe! Its just not perfusing tissues with the required O2. If I could choose a way to die this would be it. We should all be so lucky!

"Brief panic" may not be evident with the gradual removal of O2 from the air. However I do not have experience with stepping from one room filled with air into another one filled with Nitrogen (etc) so just speculating here.

By the way:

When O2 is removed air remains- you still breathe!

Air by definition is a mixture of N2+O2 in 79/21 ratio. If you remove the O2, it's not "air" any longer. wink.png

Edited by Shurup

I might be missing something but how can anyone implicitly state that capital punishment isn't a deterrent. How could we ever know that it isn't?

It deters me!

So if you were in a place with no death penalty you would murder.

WOW.

• Like 2

I might be missing something but how can anyone implicitly state that capital punishment isn't a deterrent. How could we ever know that it isn't?

It deters me!

I was under the impression that it was the death "penalty", not the death "deterrent". You rape and murder someone, then that's the penalty. Period. Any deterrent effect is good, but peripheral.

• Like 1