Three women arrested for indecent dancing, dressing

Thaivisa News

I hope all three not real names are having a good time and enjoying their youth because it doesnt last forever so get that pickup modified as mobile music trucks but this time with permission and keep wearing that deep V blouses as we foreigners love them except for a few on TV who would have been happier if it was young boys with tight wet shorts dancing.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What a sad bunch of hypocritical old men we have been landed with.

There is precedent, 3 or 4 years back sanoh's wife was magically appointed the culture minister, enough said.

Thailand (and many other countries) has always been a bi-polar hypocrite when it comes to sex. Conservative face to the world and population while a short time hotel and nudey bar are just around the block. Pass laws and regulate morality instead of educate and all you get are crime bosses or insulated individuals running the show at inflated prices.

Why not go after commercials on T.V. or dancing on variety shows where scantily clad dancers are doing their best to titillate the viewers of all ages... " Whoa there big fella can't do that sex sells"!

The morality police are trying to take Thailand back to a time that only existed in the minds instead of educating simple things like how to drive and stay alive....

Watching a movie that shows some "BOOBS" may day may day can't show that... If they want boobs make them go to a go go bar or buy a girl out of some place that provides the service and kick backs to the local PTB..!

Actually I am not necessarily picking on Thailand for most countries have two sets of laws.. Those for the pedestrians and those for the elite.. Drug war where has it worked...arrest prostitutes has not stopped it yet..... even in the mid-east if you service the royals..

I wonder how much the girls were being paid to dance or was it just a party freebie?.. Since they were basically in the same type uniform(sarcasm) I assume it was more than an impromptu event.

The girl who does nails and feet at my local salon works 10 days on with one day off for almost nothing but tips.. The girls at the golf course snack bar never have a scheduled day off unless it is a recognized holiday and the course is closed; if not closed then only one at a time gets an unpaid day off.

Sorry I really have very little patience for hypocrites who want to arrest and fine instead of educate in any country..

I can certainly understand dancing for a few hours, (even if a few things are hanging out) and making more money than a whole day working at some farm or for some legit company that works them 6.5 days a week for peanuts....

• Like 2

They should get all the mobile discotheques (trucks with BOOM BOOM) of the road.

I live on a side road to a main road in Pattaya. Even in the middle of the night they blast their music, not caring waking everybody up along the drive.

Idiots with too much money.

Dance on your car, wearing some "Bavarian Lederhosen" and blast the right music to it. They'll leave you alone, believe me.

The photo might give you an idea......

(regarding the photo above)

My God ! Are these the famous Bavarian ladyboys I have heard all about ?

This should be done to Americans on Spring Break in Florida

The Morals of Americans are terrible and they need God

Next time harry, can you post can you insert a sarcasm thingy so some people can identify a joke.

Harry should not have to.

The superior farangs who post on this site should be able to identify sarcasm, as opposed to their poor, unfortunate lesser Thai underlings. whistling.gif

I guess they will soon ban Morlam festivals, considering all the sexy dancing going on with families in attendance.

Whinging do-gooders seriously need to get a life & leave alone the rest of us who want to enjoy the only one life we have.

Are you serious or just another God Bother er ??

Religion...... the root of all evil.

Given that your moniker is harry-from-Pattaya, I can only assume this is a joke.

Maybe he went to Pattaya in search of God?

And for 10 years he has been searching, searching, searching..........................whistling.gif

• Like 1

I think it should be done to gobby Christians, everywhere. It's offensive and they should keep their relgion to themselves.

Often the most vocally devoted tend to be the most immoral and untrustworthy individuals, in my experience.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 1

IMO the authorities should take other measures for their concern of drunk fighting/ reputation image/ public harassment.

The ladies wearing over expose attire, yes you can send them for "attitude adjustment".

The retards wanna drunk fighting, send more enforcement officers in the party area to guard.

But to ban many of the party stuff, you are basically taking away the happiness from the people.

In the songkran period, the whole Thais are waiting to enjoy including the small kids. They love to water gun fight, dancing, gathering.

The authorities has control the event till the Songkran has lost it's purpose. It become like you can have fun,yes. But not VERY FUN.

You want to stop the bad image, ban people drunk, prevent drunk fighting, how many percent is this group happening?

And how many other people who are going down purely to have great fun with water during Songkran period?

SOngkran period is like the Big Zoukout party for the Thais in Thailand especially the village areas. Normal days, what can they enjoy with? Nothing exceptionally. Only Songkran, everyone (kids/family/friends) all will really enjoying themselves. This year seems many places have ban unlike previous years. You can't see all trucks lining up splashing water, people dancing, high music with great feelings.

Yes there are still parties around but is it really fun?

I agree there are things need to be tighten but i believe the situation can be better with alternatives measures.

I'm not being funny, but you seem to be saying that Thai's, mainly in villages, have such boring and meaningless lives that they need Songkram simply to provide some fun once in a while. I often suspected this and find it rather tragic - if true of course.

In the West, we've got countless girls like this for Carnival, and millions of tourists coming just for carnival.

I can see no difference to Songkran, except Thai girls are maybe more supple and in a better shape than Farang women.

• Like 1

'They were clad in red swimming bikini and deep-cut v-shape white t-shirt.' What, one of each between the three of them?

'The owners were charged with illegally modifying their vehicles by installing sound amplifier louder than that permitted by the law and causing nuisance to others.' Are they serious? They think that's peculiar to Songkran?

IMO the authorities should take other measures for their concern of drunk fighting/ reputation image/ public harassment.

The ladies wearing over expose attire, yes you can send them for "attitude adjustment".

The retards wanna drunk fighting, send more enforcement officers in the party area to guard.

But to ban many of the party stuff, you are basically taking away the happiness from the people.

In the songkran period, the whole Thais are waiting to enjoy including the small kids. They love to water gun fight, dancing, gathering.

The authorities has control the event till the Songkran has lost it's purpose. It become like you can have fun,yes. But not VERY FUN.

You want to stop the bad image, ban people drunk, prevent drunk fighting, how many percent is this group happening?

And how many other people who are going down purely to have great fun with water during Songkran period?

SOngkran period is like the Big Zoukout party for the Thais in Thailand especially the village areas. Normal days, what can they enjoy with? Nothing exceptionally. Only Songkran, everyone (kids/family/friends) all will really enjoying themselves. This year seems many places have ban unlike previous years. You can't see all trucks lining up splashing water, people dancing, high music with great feelings.

I agree there are things need to be tighten but i believe the situation can be better with alternatives measures.

I'm not being funny, but you seem to be saying that Thai's, mainly in villages, have such boring and meaningless lives that they need Songkram simply to provide some fun once in a while. I often suspected this and find it rather tragic - if true of course.

In other countries life in small villages might be even more tragic, no Songkran

The final part of the report says that three men were arrested for playing music at a level louder than the law permits. After being deafened regularly over the years by incredibly loud music, I am amazed to read that such a law exists. Did you think that the police made this up because they didn't like the blokes?

Did it ever occur to you that Songkran may be the only time all year that the entire family are together ? Many people from the rural areas work in the big cities and make a big effort to get home and spend some time with their families. And believe it or not some actually see it for what it is, not just dancing girls and water being tossed everywhere.

• Like 1