UN: Israeli military killed 44 Palestinians at UN shelters

webfact

Pretty silly example. The Palestinians were never a country. They thought they could take what they wanted by force, but were wrong and got their butts kicked. If the USA was Gaza, they would have gone along with the UN deal and would have had their own country already.

OF course it's an obscenity. What else might be an obscenity? religion? The reward of 72 virgins for killing Jews in the name of Allah?

How would you suggest israel protect itself? Choose to protect say half the people within rocket range? More? Less? Or maybe it would be better to sacrifice a small number, say 10?,20?, 30? to keep the western press quiet? Or maybe offer no resistance at all to win the approval of the likes of you

Israel isn't in a state of denial. Are you kidding me? Not confronted its past? Are you completely ignorant of Jewish history? It's precisely because the past has been confronted that Israel exists today ..Israel makes no apology for killing children You want to put your kids in harm's way? Up to you....

How would you suggest israel protect itself?

Perhaps by Israel not provoking a war with Hamas in the first place and by Israel getting serious about a just peace agreement with the PA, and accepting an long standing offer of an indefinite truce from Hamas in return for lifting the blockade of Gaza.

Simple as that. You've got to start with peace somewhere.

We've been here many times before in this debate.

Acquaint yourself with the facts at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2014_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_conflict

You mean perhaps, Hamas should not start firing rockets at civilian targets. One thing is sure with you Dex. You love going around in circles coming out with the same propaganda and anti Israel rhetoric.

Hamas could have had peace they chose rockets instead. Hatred stops you from seeing the truth.

There is no peace and should be no peace until theres some give and take. Israel is a bully that is giving sham deals.

Hamas AND the average Gazan dont agree with the status quo.

If USA was Gaza, USA would do a Dresden on Tel Aviv to get what is their legal rights.

You forget that Israel left Gaza to the arabs, the arabs decided they did not want peace. If they gave up their rockets they could still have peace. But they prefer to use their own people as cannon fodder, and then claim Israel is to blame.

If Cuba was Gaza then the Americans would have bombed the crap out of it after the first rocket was fired.

There you go, as usual the findings are that Israel is as capable and willing to act no better than the lowlife terrorists they spew about.

You mean like America or the UK or most countries at war? The "lowlife terrorists" are the one that started the conflict in the first place and have refused to maker peace for almost 7 decades, even though they lose war after war. Most people will go pretty far to defeat an enemy that is set on genocide. rolleyes.gif

Yes I too agree Israel at times seems to have its aims set on genocide . As you say no wonder they continue fighting even when beaten.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

Gaza is overpopulated, its a open-air prison.

An open-air prison with luxury hotels, shopping malls and one of the worst obesity problems in the world. If Gaza was not being used as a giant terrorist base, there would be no need for restrictions on their movements.

This myth has been debunked many times before on this forum.

No. It hasn't. I have provided evidence that there are luxury hotels, shopping malls and one of the worst obesity problems in the world in Gaza many times. Your false claims are never backed up with credible evidence.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

There you go, as usual the findings are that Israel is as capable and willing to act no better than the lowlife terrorists they spew about.

You mean like America or the UK or most countries at war? The "lowlife terrorists" are the one that started the conflict in the first place and have refused to maker peace for almost 7 decades, even though they lose war after war. Most people will go pretty far to defeat an enemy that is set on genocide. rolleyes.gif

Yes I too agree Israel at times seems to have its aims set on genocide . As you say no wonder they continue fighting even when beaten.

What an ignorant statement. If Israel had been "beaten", it would not exist and if Israel wanted to commit genocide, they have had numerous chances to do so during wartime, but they have not. In fact, the Palestinian population keeps increasing.

Hamas, on the other hand, call for genocide in their charter.

• Like 1

As usual, you post nothing but baseless opinions that are not based on facts. I post evidence. You post empty-headed speculation. Please PROVE any of these nutty conspiracy theories.

I can PROVE everything that I have said and provide credible evidence and I have.

There is an obesity problem in the rich Arab Gulf states as well as Gaza and it is not confined to women in either area. You are making things up as usual.

Today, obesity rates in some of the Arab Gulf countries rival or exceed those of the U.S.: In Saudi Arabia, for example, recent surveys have found that 28 percent of men and 44 percent of women are obese, and 66 percent of men and 71 percent of women are overweight or obese. In Kuwait, 36 percent of men and 48 percent of women are obese, while 74 percent of men and 77 percent of women are overweight or obese. (16) Though obesity rates are higher among women in the region than men, they appear to be rising more quickly in men than in women.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-prevention-source/obesity-trends/obesity-rates-worldwide/

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

Correct. Israel is committing genocide slowly and surely whilst pretending otherwise. Everyone knows that but an ever decreasing few still bury their head in the sand.

• Like 1

What an ignorant statement. If Israel had been "beaten", it would not exist and if Israel wanted to commit genocide, they have had numerous chances to do so during wartime, but they have not. In fact, the Palestinian population keeps increasing.

If Israel commits systematic genocide they would become a pariah state, and YES they would not get away with it, jews are not sacred. It would go to the humans rights court. Israel has no friends. Only US and some countries of no international importance is included in their list of friends.

You claim Iran is a doomsday cult that seeks armaggedon, but Azerbaijan shows that a country with the same and equal branch of Islam can become a moderate religious and secular country and one of the good guy dictatorships with a ruling family that loots and owns the country. Its a good friend of USA, dont forget that they got plenty of oil. No need to mention that Azerbaijan was included in Soviet for a long time, the Russians is practicing their strict orthodox Christianity after the fall of Soviet and were also doing it in secret previously.

Now to my point of this post:

On the other hand I think that Israel might consider some armaggadeon style action if the world use force against Israel. The Israelis will do overkill because of their history and in specific because of pre-WII and WWII history.

Point is, I think Israel is willing to do all sorts of un-21st century stuff if the world says "enough" and takes real action against Israel.

If Israels borders and rights of arabs as the Israelis sees them get questioned by western forces. They would might go down the armaggedon route with WMD and other illegal means.

Why do they have this mentality?

Because of not making much resistance while 7 million jews were killed. They are never ever going to show anything that might be seen as weakness.

Im not judging the majority that did no resistance, in that situation they were in, most of us works/acts the same way.

Israel is not a doomsday cult per se. But if they are going to lose then they will make hell on earth and make sure everyone loses unimaginable losses.

Edited by BKKBobby

If Israel commits systematic genocide they would become a pariah state, and YES they would not get away with it, jews are not sacred. It would go to the humans rights court. Israel has no friends. Only US and some countries of no international importance is included in their list of friends.

You claim Iran is a doomsday cult that seeks armaggedon, but Azerbaijan shows that a country with the same and equal branch of Islam can become a moderate religious and secular country and one of the good guy dictatorships with a ruling family that loots and owns the country. Its a good friend of USA, dont forget that they got plenty of oil. No need to mention that Azerbaijan was included in Soviet for a long time, the Russians is practicing their strict orthodox Christianity after the fall of Soviet and were also doing it in secret previously.

On the other hand I think that Israel might consider some armaggadeon style action if the world use force against Israel. The Israelis will do overkill because of their history and in specific because of pre-WII and WWII history.

Point is, I think Israel is willing to do all sorts of un-21st century stuff if the world says "enough" and takes real action against Israel.

If Israels borders and rights of arabs as the Israelis sees them get questioned by western forces. They would might go down the armaggedon route with WMD and other illegal means.

Because of not making much resistance while 7 million jews were killed. They are never ever going to show anything that might be seen as weakness.

Im not judging the majority that did no resistance, in that situation they were in, most of us works/acts the same way.

Israel is not a doomsday cult per se. But if they are going to lose then they will make hell on earth and make sure everyone loses unimaginable losses.

Has it ever occurred to you that the fact Israel has not committed genocide is because they have zero interest in doing so. At least in trying to rationalize (sic) why they haven't you are in effect contradicting some of your fellow esteemed members who are under the illusion that they are.

You are really showing your ignorance here. Israel has friendly relations with Azerbaijan to the extent that Israeli planes were given permission to use Azerbaijani airfields to attack Iran from. There may well be some religious hotheads in Azerbaijan, but the current leaders stamp down hard on them. The fact that Azerbaijani Shia Muslims are moderate does not stop Iranian Shiite twelvers being a death cult of pure evil, which they are.

As for Israel's nuclear deterrent threatening worldwide devastation if called upon, the same applies to the nuclear arsenals of all Countries with such weapons, as you well know.

P.S the world as you put it using force against Israel is just a leftists wet dream, even Israel's neighbors have given up on this one being far more concerned about the Iran you carry water for.

Edited by Steely Dan
  • Like 2

Has it ever occurred to you that the fact Israel has not committed genocide is because they have zero interest in doing so. At least in trying to rationalize (sic) why they haven't you are in effect contradicting some of your fellow esteemed members who are under the illusion that they are.

You are really showing your ignorance here. Israel has friendly relations with Azerbaijan to the extent that Israeli planes were given permission to use Azerbaijani airfields to attack Iran from. There may well be some religious hotheads in Azerbaijan, but the current leaders stamp down hard on them. The fact that Azerbaijani Shia Muslims are moderate does not stop Iranian Shiite twelvers being a death cult of pure evil, which they are.

As for Israel's nuclear deterrent threatening worldwide devastation if called upon, the same applies to the nuclear arsenals of all Countries with such weapons, as you well know.

P.S the world as you put it using force against Israel is just a leftists wet dream, even Israel's neighbors have given up on this one being far more concerned about the Iran you carry water for.

People on the forum calls Shia Islam a death cult with no regards to ethnicity and country of origin the shia in particular belongs to.

They refer to the Shia-Islam sect as a whole.

Dont try to be smart.

I know that Azerbaidjan is on friendly terms with US and Israel and about the agreement about airplanes lifting from Azerbaidjans soil if the time comes.

I dont symphatise or agree with the tyrant family that are looting and giving away its countries resources to make his family rich. Its a corrupt sh×thole among the list of other sh×tholes in the US moderate democratic good whatever allied countries.

Did I ever mention that Israel isnt on good terms or is on bad terms with Azerbaidjan? Do you write first and read later?

I made it perfectly clear that Azerbaidjan is considered as an ally to US.

The point of my post was that people on the forum says that ALL shias are belonging to a doomsday cult because of what their scriptures and teachings say without concern of the shias ethnicity or country of origin.

Read the posts properly instead of looking for mistakes that isnt there. Edited by Scott

You make some excellent points.

Israel is already isolated to a large extent. That can be used to the Palestinians' advantage as they become members of international organizations that offer them an alternative to armed resistance against Israeli aggression.

Economic, academic, and cultural boycotts by civilized countries are the way forward to stop the mindless cycle of violence on both sides.

• Like 1

Economic, academic, and cultural boycotts by civilized countries are the way forward to stop the mindless cycle of violence on both sides.

Another pipe dream.

There has been plenty of proof posted here that the boycott movement against Israel has been a complete failure and will continue to be a complete failure. Besides lots of support all around the world, it has too much new technology that too many people need.

The Palestinians have no fear of economic, academic, and cultural boycotts, because none of those things have much affect on them.

• Like 1

Israel has too much intellectual capital for the world to reject it. Yes the gifts of the Jews.

Now expecting someone to call me a racist for being proud of the incredible contribution of the Jewish people throughout history to culture and science. Even if don't fancy Dana International.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Another pipe dream.

There has been plenty of proof posted here that the boycott movement against Israel has been a complete failure and will continue to be a complete failure. Besides lots of support all around the world, it has too much new technology that too many people need.

The Palestinians have no fear of economic, academic, and cultural boycotts, because none of those things have much affect on them.

Indeed in an act of hypocrisy that even some of our esteemed members might struggle to defend the head of the BDS movement actually attended an Israeli university.
  • Like 1

Israel has too much intellectual capital for the world to reject it. Yes the gifts of the Jews.

Now expecting someone to call me a racist for being proud of the incredible contribution of the Jewish people throughout history to culture and science. Even if don't fancy Dana International.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that jewish people have a culture of setting a high value of achieving high success and excelling in the arts, music and science. Much more than in most other ethnic groups.

Im not going to say that its not because of some part of the jewish tribes DNA because I dont know.

Israel has too much intellectual capital for the world to reject it.

Exactly right and the reason that Israel exists despite the hateful anti-Semites all over the world working to destroy it.
I dont agree with that statement.

If USA would reject Israel, the country would stand against the world. All fake-friends in Europe would give Israel the cold shoulder. No European country has a special affection for Israel. Surrounded by North Africa, East Africa, ME, Arabian Penninsula. The ones pretended to be okey with you will say F you.

Thats the cold hard sad truth.

Israel is a tiny country that have a army that cant match a combined army of major countries. Without Daddy US, Israel only have the armaggedon bomb to scare with.

Israel WITH ITS CURRENT BORDERS (disputed borders) might continue to exist as long as it is a US ally.

Edited by BKKBobby

It doesn't really matter what you would like to imagine. The US is not going to reject Israel any time soon and no major countries are going to attack it - they already have beaten numerous Arab armies a number of times - so the wishful thinking on your part remains nothing but a hateful, unrealistic dream.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

By "civilized" countries? You are suggesting that Israel boycott itself? coffee1.gif

Australia passed a law that stops any group action of boycotting Israeli business in Australia, unfortunately.

It doesn't really matter what you would like to imagine. The US is not going to reject Israel any time soon and no major countries are going to attack it - they already have beaten numerous Arab armies a number of times - so the wishful thinking on your part remains nothing but a hateful, unrealistic dream.

The US wont reject Israel soon. But soon The US will be the only country not to reject Israel and soon after they too will see the light and Israel will be a pariah.

Rightly so.

• Like 2

By "civilized" countries? You are suggesting that Israel boycott itself?

Australia passed a law that stops any group action of boycotting Israeli business in Australia, unfortunately.

Good for Australia - a civilized country indeed and one that is not going to countenance Islamic terrorists and their Western apologists .

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Another pipe dream.

Is that why the majority of the world agree with the Palestinians instead of the Israelis? ??

The US wont reject Israel soon. But soon The US will be the only country not to reject Israel and soon after they too will see the light and Israel will be a pariah.

Your crystal ball is set on delusional. Nothing but wishful thinking. wacko.png.pagespeed.ce.jGW10VtQsIER15eQL

I dont want nor wish any arab country to attack Israel.

Dont put words in my mouth.

By the way, some old men should talk less because they are narrowminded. Its time that they should have become wiser and getting wider views of the world. Some people are young enough to have the chance to see new stuff like the stuff we never would have imagined 100 years ago. Like landing on the moon, 6 million jews systematically murdered in Europe, abolition of racial laws in some US states.

Edited by BKKBobby

By "civilized" countries? You are suggesting that Israel boycott itself?

Good for Australia - a civilized country indeed and one that is not going to countenance Islamic terrorists and their Western apologists .

No not quite, if Australians agreed with Israel they wouldnt have had to pass the law. Israel is not too popular in Australia but the govt will follow whatever the US wishes.

However the major opposition party, who may easily be in power at the next election are very close to formally recognising Palestine.

Yet another move in the right direction.

So as you say, Australia, a civilised country, soon to put the boot into Israel as well. ?