Government concerned with foreigners being ripped off by Thai hospitals

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they keep this up they will lose medical tourism to India in increasing amounts. The greed is insatiable here.

Heard good reports about Indian hospitals especially with their small bills. I'll be looking into them seriously for cataract surgery soon.

Small bills and lots of antibiotic resistant bacteria

Evidence.....Is this more prevalent in India than elsewhere in the world? Please backup your statement.

I read a report in the BBC i believe,some time ago now, about the dangers of going to India for plastic surgery, although the surgeons were highly professional and the equipment was modern there were reports of patients returning home with complications due to antibiotic resistant bacteria. Antibiotic resistant bacteria in hospitals can be found all over the world but there seemed to be more of a problem with this in India than elsewhere, i presume you can google it.

If they keep this up they will lose medical tourism to India in increasing amounts. The greed is insatiable here.

Heard good reports about Indian hospitals especially with their small bills. I'll be looking into them seriously for cataract surgery soon.

Small bills and lots of antibiotic resistant bacteria

Evidence.....Is this more prevalent in India than elsewhere in the world? Please backup your statement.

I read a report in the BBC i believe,some time ago now, about the dangers of going to India for plastic surgery, although the surgeons were highly professional and the equipment was modern there were reports of patients returning home with complications due to antibiotic resistant bacteria. Antibiotic resistant bacteria in hospitals can be found all over the world but there seemed to be more of a problem with this in India than elsewhere, i presume you can google it.

So could you....it is your quote.