Yingluck says she will appear at Supreme Court next week to prove her innocence

webfact

billd766 post 180,, very interesting read... just loved the "medicine" bit. 12% UKIP 4 % SNP,, say it all realy about the biased UK voting system. just proves what the uk voter realy wants.. perhaps something could be learned about the Thais system as to "looking after your own". ie.. JOBS

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel sorry for her. The whole system is loaded against her - corrupt to the core and I don't mean Yingluck.

60 odd million people in Thailand. Good percentage of those living on the bread line and below. Surely amongst those a few more deserving of sympathy than a woman who was handed untold wealth by her brother to act as figurehead for his various corrupt ventures and activities, and who is now having to answer for that, but with zero chance of ever actually having to take any sort of punishment, as she'll either do some sort of a deal with the powers that be, or simply flee to live in luxury somewhere else.

Get the facts straight. I get tired of the constant talk of her "untold wealth" by individuals who don't do their homework. Her estimated wealth was about 17 million USD when she entered office. When she stepped down from office her wealth had increased by about 1 million USD. Most of her assets are in stocks. Her son and husband have about 1 1/2 million USD in addition. Oh, I forgot the expensive watch she forgot to include in her assets. If you think that is untold wealth you are barking up the wrong tree. She also has millions in liabilities. Sure that is a good deal of money compared to the average Thai but it is NOT untold wealth. She is probably earning abut $300,000 to $400,000 per year off of her investments if she is lucky. Seems like many TV posters dislike her more for her wealth and connection to her brother than anything else. Read her bio sometime. She did not start at the top of her brothers companies but worked her way up. Sure she had the connections and surely was promoted based on the connections but she was not just handed a CEO position. Give her some credit. She is not as stupid as people seem to think. Let's face it, it's the wealth the bothers so many people here.

That,

and the fact they are all stuck here, like that OZ Bandido, but aren't smart enough, just a mouth full of alcoholic criminals who happen to still have enough money to please the corrupt Thai Immigration and thus still can pay their stay in this stupid worthless country, calling itself a "kingdom". Gosh, just happy I have a brain and am not stuck with this, intentioally kept uneducated hypocritic folk.

Edited by Harleys